• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series 2014 – America, Europe & Korea Season 1

calder

My internet was shit last night, so I ended up watching the GSL finals today. Crazy games, extremely impressive for Zest. Shame for soO going out like that though, ouch.

jetsetrez

Wow, where the hell did we get a Terran capable of beating a player like Revival? If he kept that one depot closed he could've won. Nice to see. USA!

Syf

Banned
TaeJa, Polt and Bomber all in action today.
vwG6WwZ.png

Two zerg, two protoss through to the quarterfinals already. Let's go terrans!

LOL Macsed blinking all those Stalkers to their deaths was hilarious. At least put your obs to see the positioning of the army. Like wow why would you ever take an engage like that?

Did Macsed think Taeja only had a small part of his army at that area?

Anyways go Taeja! Bring down Arthur back down to where he belongs.

SamuraiX-

TaeJa vetoing Frost and Heavy Rain.

Telling Arthur to take his Blink all-ins and shove them up his ass. Sadly, Alterzim was vetoed too so that still left Polar Night and Yeonsu... :-/

SamuraiX-

Gonna be a treat. Feels like ages since I watched Bomber play.

Yuuup... it's been over a month. Last time he played was in WCS AM Ro32 at the end of February. :(

Also caught Innovation and a little of MMA earlier. It's been a pretty good day for terran.

Not that often that you get to witness arguably the Top 5 Terran players in the world all at once essentially. It's been a good morning! :D

Majine

Banned
Hope Bomber is back to his old cocky self. If there aren't more mannermules than regular ones, he has failed!

SamuraiX-

I'm really impressed with TooDming. Solid scouting, reads and decision making.

He seems to get his mindset gets trapped in the early game but great ZvP.

Really hope he knocks Arthur out.

Majine

Banned
Man, Redeye must be really tough to deal with if you're not that good with english.

"You know some english, we should do the whole interview in english!" then he throws in some really british words that are hard to follow. I think he should try to level with them abit more.

Man I missed the end of Taeja vs Arthur, gonna have to catch the VODs.

Time for Toodming to beat the crap out of Arthur! Could use another Zerg too.

There needs to be a way to break FFs for Zerg. Massive units only is not a good way to balance FF breakage.

Anyways go Bomber and Polt!

Majine

Banned
They should give FFs healthbars. I think the fact that they are invincible is the part that kills the game.

Syf

Banned
That was like.. "you can't get into your main; now watch as I warp in an army to destroy it and then recall back to mine."
qO477MA.png

SamuraiX-

kDWmdKI.png

Love that they're going right into it and not delaying.

dat group of veterans

Not a single player under 24 years old! :O

Bomber without glasses... not sure how I feel about this... :-/

Syf

Banned
I know how I feel about it and it isn't good

Anyway, go Polt! Would love to see a Bomber vs Polt TvT.

SamuraiX-

dat anticlimactic opening game

Why would you morph Banelings at the bottom of the ramp to your natural while the army is still a ways away from your third? lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Bomber got cyborg eyes because natural eyes couldn't keep up with his macro.

Top Bottom