• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | May 30, 2024

bender

What time is it?
I hope we get some Until Dawn guest characters in the Everybody's Golf sequel. Also, understand the palm of my hand, bitch.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I love Until Dawn, but this seems a bit unnecessary

JimRyanGOAT

gun-to-head-nodding.gif

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Until Dawn looked awesome

Woopah

I thought the trend of "take a popular old song but have a woman sing it slow and sadly" was over. So glad I was wrong.

ebevan91

Only 2 genre exist: 5v5 shooters and 3rd person action games. Everything looks the fucking same. Same engine, same effects, same gameplay loop.

The only games I EVER hear anyone talk about in person are sports games, Fortnite, COD, and GTA. I was shocked to find out some of my co-workers played BG3.

Audiophile

Maybe the Bloober Silent Hill 2 stream in half an hour will save us..

(yes, this is that bad)

Last edited:
We have no idea what that one looks like. As you just saw, there'a a chasm between the prerendered trailer and actual gameplay.
Its mp. I dont need hellblade 2 graphics. The heist/payday esque of Fairgames is enough to turn me off. Concord looks to copy overwatch but looks to be a better shooter.

And that Marvel Heroes game is dropping close to it. Everyone could see how Overwatch is a shadow of its former self and want to woo the same audience to their new game. All for it really.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Please just give me Astro Bot.

Denton

Ballad of Antena looked interesting, Ragnarok might be good, other than that nothing too interesting so far

Top Bottom