• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
mlwD4jz.jpg

Scalebound and Gears 4 coming to PC is going to send some folks into a tizzy

I'll likely still pick up gears 4 on the xb1 since one of my buddies games on there though

Pachimari

I'm starting to get worried. Still haven't received a Hitman beta key from Amazon. Have any of you who took advantage of the $15 price error received anything yet?

Jawmuncher

Also the article was edited. So as I said either someone let it slip or they were talking out their ass. Guess we'll see in a few months.

Anyone who pre-orders the Xbox One digital version of Quantum Break through the Xbox Store, purchases an Xbox One digital token at participating retailers, or pre-orders an Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Break bundle, will receive the Windows 10 version of the game downloadable at the Windows Store via redemption code.*
B/S/T thread here we go, actually I might not even need that, I'll just ask a friend to preorder for us both.

It had some GOG money lying around. Enjoy.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Large Professor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
Primordia (GOG) -- MB-6A59343C1D4966D3 - Taken by Mikurden. 6 entrants total.

t1455210974z1.png

980TI as a recommended GPU (read, what you have to have to match console performance) is all sorts of funny and sad at the same time.

Most probably Remedy figured PC users would just set everything to Ultra again and complain about 4k+SSAA8x+8k shadows being badly optimized on their 960.

Consortium free on GOG for the next 48 hours

yeah, im hoping it's just for the crazies out there trying to run the game in 4K while downsampling from 8K or some shit.

Then again, ROTTR's surprisingly is pushing the PC hardware pretty hard at 1080p, too. I'm holding out that the DX12 patch there helps make things not so uneven

Those recommended specs are not surprising. Next gen is only getting started, beginning with Rise of the Tomb Raider and ending with Final Fanasy XV.
gonna need a Titan for XV

What a time.

Dr Dogg

Waiting for more gems like this for QB's PC release.

Former Remedy Guru Sami Vanhatalo on why the FOV slider was moved in Alan Wake's PC release said:
Re: Why is there no FOV option? (PC)

We decided to move the FOV control over to the controls menu after we saw some "hardware performance" sites testing the game with all graphics options maxed out - thus also the FOV was at the extreme which is not really what you want most of the time...

SamiV.
Lead Technical Artist, Remedy Co-Founder

A lot of people sure want to give up their XB1 or don't want to buy any now.

I don't think any of them really wanted the console to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom