• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Gears seems like the most obvious given that why the fuck would you release the Gears Remake if you weren't intended on following up with the latest game?

not to say that scalebound isn't coming but Gears seems the more sure bet of the two

Nirolaks follow up leaves gears as the only option.

Well, contemplate which one is already known as coming to PC as a series and it's probably the more likely of the two, but I won't confirm that.

I hope they are publishing more than just uninspired retro side scrollers.

Alright.

What is a good price to sell an Xbone?

Im very serious. I rarely use it compared to my PC and PS4. The money could go to my upcoming PC upgrade.

You should be able to get $200 for it without trying hard. Myself, there is still too much on the X1 that will never come to the pc. Plus my non gaming pc friends are on there and the non-gaming functionality is good.

fantomena

Aftering thinking a bit Im going in the direction of selling my Xbone. I already have enough money for a new processor, more RAM and a new mobo. Just need to know the price for Pascal.

The XBone money will be going towards the PC upgrade.

You should be able to get $200 for it without trying hard. Myself, there is still too much on the X1 that will never come to the pc. Plus my non gaming pc friends are on there and the non-gaming functionality is good.

Im too bored of Halo (MP is fun, but I don't want to pay for online, I already do that with PS Plus), Gears is nothing interesting right now since Gears 3 which killed my interest in the series for some reason.

My interest in Forza series died with Forza 6.

Crackdown is the only game I have interest in.

dex3108

Man people are really fast to create threads for bashing Ubisoft when they say something stupid or do something wrong. But when they show that they are dedicated to make game better and better nothing. To be honest i didn't thought that they would be so dedicated to R6:Siege but they are really doing great work. I hope that they will do same with The Division.

From what I've heard about it, "late in the game" for getting your mech is pretty relative here. Someone said it took about 30 hours to get the mech, but then there's at least double that left in the game.

mid game, late game either way 30 hours is a lot to play before you get the big selling point they used in the advertisements for the game.

Dsyndrome

Excited about Quantum Break in April, hopefully it doesn't chug along like Alan Wake did originally for me with all settings set to low at 720P. Feel like a lot of stuff is coming out around then, know Dark Souls 3 for sure but I think there's more.

Arthea

360 Backwards Compatibility is the thing that will likely make me keep my XB1. There are some gems i have on there that unfortunately aren't available elsewhere

bbbut Microsoft promised those games playable on PC? Whatever happened to that btw?
I'd like at least Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon not to go into oblivion.

Dr Dogg

Man people are really fast to create threads for bashing Ubisoft when they say something stupid or do something wrong. But when they show that they are dedicated to make game better and better nothing. To be honest i didn't thought that they would be so dedicated to R6:Siege but they are really doing great work. I hope that they will do same with The Division.

The Division will get a pass because it's got single player story content and no one knows what Ubi's microtransaction plans are for it yet. As soon as more become apparent about the amount of 'traditional' content available and those evil, evil MT's the game is obviously going to have there will be firewrorks on Gaming side.

Honestly, pay £4, get Origin Access, use the 10 hour trial it's 99.99% going to get and experience those FMV's first hand. Or watch them on YouTube, whatever but they're so shity and fistbumptastic they have to be seen to be believed.

Pachimari

I also think I need to put aside money for a few upgrades. I need to change my i5 processor to an i7 in a years time, and upgrade my GTX 780, probably a better PSU, but I won't do any of these upgrades until next year. I might buy one more fan for it this year though.

OH WAIT HANG ON, ITS NOT EVEN OUT?! i thought they was talking about removing the 30 fps cap. LOL, ea just save your time and money, no one cares.

Saw the specs for Quantum Break on PC...at least I'm over the minimum requirements

I'll wait and see how it performs in April

------

Lara Croft GO is really good...hopefully people buy it for that price

First person fistbumping in 4k
0oGyECd.gif

i cant seem to find anything noting that Lara Croft Go has controller support and I'm not entirely sure that the Steam Controller works on Xbox app games.

i *think* with the latest steam controller update it might work but it might also just work in lizard mode, too, given that the game is based on touch controls

mid game, late game either way 30 hours is a lot to play before you get the big selling point they used in the advertisements for the game.

I agree 100%. 30 hours to me is late game, and it seems to me that 30 hours is too long to wait for such a cool and seemingly integral part of the game.

But I wanted to qualify it that this game is supposedly so huge that 30 hours isn't "late game" in the sense that people often take it.

Parsnip

i cant seem to find anything noting that Lara Croft Go has controller support and I'm not entirely sure that the Steam Controller works on Xbox app games.

i *think* with the latest steam controller update it might work but it might also just work in lizard mode, too, given that the game is based on touch controls

I haven't played Lara GO but if Hitman GO is anything to GO by, they could very easily adapt the game to support direct controls and it wouldn't make the game worse or anything.

So I'm hoping that Steam release is coming at some point.

derExperte

Unfinished: Grip

And I care about NfS, completed every single one since the first. Yep, even Undercover. Some were complete shit of course but I can't stop now. Though I might grab a cheap console copy when they drop a little further.

So a normal day on GAF then?

Even the weekly Bloodborne, Driveclub and IboughtaPS4 threads are there to brighten our day.

Pachimari

Installed Wordfeud too, and a trial of Carcassonne, as I love all of these games on my phone. Welp. Oh well, 10 pages of subscriptions left to clean up ..

The question is, get LC:GO on my Android phone or my home PC. Leaning towards phone though.

It's fantastic on phone and controls perfectly fine. I would go with the phone version.

FLD

Aww fuck yes. Quantum Break confirmed for PC! That is great news to wake up to.

Here's hoping for a Steam release. Not holding my breath but that sure would be nice...

Dr Dogg

Does anyone have a link to a recent (or possibly current) 'Hidden Gems' thread so I can throw some money at Steam before the sale ends? That or I've got to stalk Dusk's or More_Badass' post history.

Even the weekly Bloodborne, Driveclub and IboughtaPS4 threads are there to brighten our day.

Man Gaming Side's a beast.

Vibranium

Banned
Aww fuck yes. Quantum Break confirmed for PC! That is great news to wake up to.

Here's hoping for a Steam release. Not holding my breath but that sure would be nice...

Well Remedy does have a history of Steam, I would hope the realize that having it on both stores is the way to go. Don't pull an EA...

"10 reasons why I think Bloodborne got robbed!"

I wish that game would go multi, so such threads would be stopped. Look at when NMS was announced (officially) for PC. Somehow the threads disappeared as soon as it became multi...

Tizoc

I wish that game would go multi, so such threads would be stopped. Look at when NMS was announced (officially) for PC. Somehow the threads disappeared as soon as it became multi...
Should my next 'ps4 consile exclusive' avatar be bloodborne or persona 5?

Every time I see someone cry about Bloodborne getting "robbed", I think "...good".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom