• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I didn't know that Alex had his Concept Art shown. Looks good. Makes sense for what is a younger version of him.
Yeah he looks better than I expected for sure.
what im really curious about in sf5 is if i was to buy both the ps4 and pc version, are the stats shared between the 2 since u got to make a new display name for sf5? also if they are shared, if i buy alex on pc do i get him on the ps4 version as well?

Well I can answer one of those. Pretty sure buying a character on one platform won't transfer between systems since I think the only thing they are communicating is the matches online for crossplay and that's it. I don't have confirmation of this though.

Wouldn't mind this, but I'd prefer a totally new character. I was disappointed that we didn't get one in the Season 1 pass.

Season 2 will probably have a new one. I am expecting at least 5 new, as in NEW characters over the course of SFV's life.

Jawmuncher

I really loved what I played of it before I sold my Xbox One. Really hope it'll eventually find its way to PC.

Windows 10 event? What date is that happening? Maybe we'll get confirmation of Scalebound and Gears of War 4.

I thought this was somebody joking. That's pretty cool, but I wonder why she even have the eye patch. Juri is the one character I'm looking most forward to of the Season 1 DLC.

The art for the story mode actually grew on me after I watched Vega's storyline.
http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-hold-windows-10-and-xbox-gaming-press-event-feb-25
See, that's great.

Wouldn't mind this, but I'd prefer a totally new character. I was disappointed that we didn't get one in the Season 1 pass.
I think we need to see how it looks in game for Juri. The bengus quality here isn't really doing anyone any favors.

Salsa

post-1302-0-42007900-1366133957.jpg

shaka brah

those QB recommended specs

simpsons-awkward-collar-pull-o.gif

And people kept telling me I was crazy/wrong for wanting a graphics card with at least 8gb of VRAM...

Yeah he looks better than I expected for sure.

Well I can answer one of those. Pretty sure buying a character on one platform won't transfer between systems since I think the only thing they are communicating is the matches online for crossplay and that's it. I don't have confirmation of this though.

Season 2 will probably have a new one. I am expecting at least 5 new, as in NEW characters over the course of SFV's life.

I'll have to go look at this concept art or whatever.

As for the cross-buy thing? The only stuff that has cross-play between PC and consoles that will be cross-buy is stuff from the X1 that is being ported to PC, apparently. Gears of War Ultimate, Killer Instinct, and Phantom Break, apparently. Look at Rocket League as the go-to for PS4/PC cross-play. If you buy a DLC pack on Steam or PS4, you don't get it on the other service. If you buy the game itself on platform A, you do not get a copy for platform B. The only time this has happened with Sony was with Portal 2. And the likely answer about the stats is the same too unless the PC version comes with a way to link your Steam profile/PSN profile so if you were to buy another copy... but it seems unlikely.

And given Capcom's history with "new" characters, the less I see the better, I think.
Are you including the 4 new characters from the base roster in your "5 over the lifespan" expectation?

They should skip the dumb story and give me more characters quicker. o/

But think of the Jawmuncher...

Oh, I'm still 700-odd games shy of 7999, but that is the game I'll be using to get to 8K unless a third Barbie-branded title appears on the store in the meantime.

Holy schnikes, you're over 7000k? Do they even have the appropriate badges for that high yet? :lol

"10 reasons why I think Bloodborne got robbed!"

I wish that game would go multi, so such threads would be stopped. Look at when NMS was announced (officially) for PC. Somehow the threads disappeared as soon as it became multi...

Wish all you like, it'll never happen.
It's less likely than Bayonetta 2 coming to other platforms.

Should my next 'ps4 consile exclusive' avatar be bloodborne or persona 5?

What is the story behind these cringeworthy avatars of yours lately?

Wasn't Quantum Break confirmed for PC via some source or another over the weekend?

Hopefully not just a cameo.

I'd rather it be a cameo, honestly. Though she was pretty popular in SF4, so you'll probably get your wish. Start saving your fight money.

Well Scalebound coming to PC so I officially have no reason to buy an Xbone. Thanks MS. o/

Has it gotten massively better than the original footage that was shown off? Or did that gameplay preview (can't remember when/where it was shown last year) actually pique your interest?

Extra Battle seems interesting. Could be a way for the game to have a lot of unique skins.
(This is obviously gief)

What's extra battle?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Holy schnikes, you're over 7000k? Do they even have the appropriate badges for that high yet? :lol

I believe the 7K badge is the only game collector badge that has been implemented ahead of time since the trading card beta, haha. No 8K badge as yet, though, and on a related note I assume the 10K badge will sport a new design instead of simply having a smaller font size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom