• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

And I want Cody back. Get in line.

I'm pretty sure that all digital copies will get a copy of the W10 version... solely because they're trying to make it work like the cross-buy Sony has set up with Vita/PS3/PS4.

I really doubt they'll be handing out a W10 code with every X1 code.

If I buy this before the sale ends tomorrow, I will be blaming you for pushing me over the edge, should I end up disliking the game.

You would probably enjoy trying to get both endings. I do want to say that what you see on the store page isn't entirely representative of the whole game. I'll leave it at that.

I wouldn't mind Maki.

Jawmuncher

Q is not a schoolgirl that can be used for pandering tho.

You dont know what Q looks like underneath the trenchcoat and mask

untitled11mufy.png

zkylon

zkylewd

Impressions/Review

Beat Undertale, took me about 7 hours. Was pleasantly surprised that the positive talk for this game held up when I played it. It really was a great experience and had I played it in 2015 it would have made it high on my GOTY list both for Steam and Regular. This is definitely a game where going in blind further improves your enjoyment. So many neat things and moment's throughout the game that I was glad weren't spoiled for me.
Was surprised in how such a short play time, I came to really like the character's and remember them all so well. Really takes some crazy craftsmanship to be able to pull that off in a game for me. The graphics had a nice look to them with the variety of styles going. The music as well was outstanding especially in battles.
It's easily worth more than the 10 dollar price, and the current 8 dollar price is a steal. This is definitely a game I would say that if you're someone who plays a multitude of genre's needs to play this. Usually I go more in depth on the game, but as I said above i'd rather not risk spoiling anything.

Steam Controller Use: Worked just fine with the steam controller. I used the first config and (as was recommended here) after changing the analog to emulate a Dpad that prioritizes diagonals, I didn't need to do any other tinkering.

Thanks to Hero Prinny for the gift.

told ya it was great

and it is soooooooo great

MUnited83

For you.
Quantum Break codes are separate

* Free Quantum Break Windows 10 game offer valid with pre-order of digital copy of Quantum Break for Xbox One, by April 4, 2016, from Xbox Store, Xbox.com, participating retailers, or inside Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Break bundles, while supplies last (physical game discs are excluded from this offer). Quantum Break Xbox One codes purchased at retail and inside bundles must be redeemed on the console or at Xbox.com by April 4, 2016. Windows 10 game redemption code will be sent via Xbox system message around the week of April 5, 2016. For Windows 10 game system requirements see www.quantumbreak.com/windows10. Offer available in all Xbox Live markets except China.

HOW WILL I RECEIVE THE WINDOWS 10 CODE? HOW DO I ACTIVATE IT?

After you pre-order a digital copy of “Quantum Break” for Xbox One through the Xbox Store, you will receive a system message over Xbox Live that includes a 5x5 redemption code for the Windows 10 version of the game. Codes will be issued shortly after launch.
I really doubt they'll be handing out a W10 code with every X1 code.

^^

MUnited83

For you.
How's that work? The game releases April 5th. Is that saying that you had to input your code before the game's released?

You redeem(or have bought the Digital version), and then you get a message with the Win10 code. Not sure if you absolutely have to input the code(the Xbox One specifically that is) before release though.

I feel like I'm going through Alien Isolation way quicker than I should, I've got about 10 hours clocked and I'm probably 2-3 hours near the end (heard the game was 20+ hours long). This alien has nothing on my stealth skillz, those Seegson Working Joe's hand me my ass regularly though.

It's also without a doubt one of the best looking games I've ever played, I can't wait to see what Creative Assembly does next with this engine.

me0wish

told ya it was great

and it is soooooooo great

Saying it's great is an understatement, I finished Undertale two days ago, went in blind, expected to be disappointed by how hyped the game was, but got totally blown away, exceeding and shattering all my expectations in every aspect. Really want to do every ending but life is screwing me up.

As my friends would say, Einstein was a fucking genius, but obviously not Toby Fox level genius.

You mean the product key for windows? If you are using free upgrade, I don't think MS gives you a win10 code.
Yeah, I read up on it a bit and it seems like i just need to get the win10 iso and do a clean installation. Since my hardware has already been activated by MS through the initial upgrade process the installation should go smoothly.

Just going to be a pain in the ass but I guess that's Windows for ya

Vibranium

Banned
I've been playing Bloodborne a lot actually, it's getting in the way of my RE0 playthrough. Those damn leech men, it's better to avoid them but it's tough.

Enemy Within just got super fucking real with the raiding of my base. 9 dead, 2 of them genetically enchanced soldiers, just totally messed up. I was crushing the game before this too

Now, it's going to be snipers and MEC troopers till the fucking aliens and their sympathizers scream uncle.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think i'll go with onedrive

sharex was cool but i kind of need to right click a picture and get a link and sharex was not letting me :T

Saying it's great is an understatement, I finished Undertale two days ago, went in blind, expected to be disappointed by how hyped the game was, but got totally blown away, exceeding and shattering all my expectations in every aspect. Really want to do every ending but life is screwing me up.

As my friends would say, Einstein was a fucking genius, but obviously not Toby Fox level genius.
wtf is this post -__-

but but bosman didn't like undertale's humor

who

Dsyndrome

but but bosman didn't like undertale's humor

He also said A Link to the Past is a terrible fucking game. I like him, but that's just wrong.

Not to say one thing or another about Undertale. I'm only just meeting the two skeleton dudes, so I have no idea how far down the rabbit hole Undertale goes.

Worked at Gametrailers until Monday, here's him describing Metal Gear V.

He also said A Link to the Past is a terrible fucking game. I like him, but that's just wrong.

Hrmmm... I have no idea how it would be a terrible game. I think it's a really solid game... people tend to gush over it more than I think it's deserving of, but it's not a terrible game. Even Wind Waker isn't terrible... and that's pretty much the worst of them all.

With Undertale, I guess it would be possible to be put off by the sense of humor of the game, as I am with the Trails series... but unless the guy really doesn't like the writing of Undertale that much, it should still be a decent game based on all the praise and good things people say about it here, right?

All we get these days is "free to play" mobile crap. Star Trek online isn't bad but its so old and not that good to begin with. Star Trek Timelines is aggressively expensive for a free to play game.

Stellaris will be our last and best hope. And it's not even a Star Trek game.
Worked at Gametrailers until Monday, here's him describing Metal Gear V.
Painfully accurate. Although it should retroactively drop a foot after the end.

kagamin

its easily the best ost of last year, its even one of my favorite osts of all time (for reference persona 4 golden is #1, this isn't up for debate)

Of course last year's best OST goes to Etrian Odyssey Untold 2. ;P
Totally unbiased opinion brought to you by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom