• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about easy mode, it's all about PvP and that was barely present in Bloodborne. :/

There was more than enough for me. I had to ensure that the first thing I did was find the bell maiden in the nightmare frontier to stop getting invaded. And with no real way to do a "burn a human effigy to prevent invasions for 1 hour" from Dark Souls 2, that was the only option.

I've never been a fan of the PvP stuff in FROM games, whether souls or Bloodborne. Though Bloodborne had a lot of "faux" PvP with all of the AI enemy hunters.

Are you playing with a controller? I came back to the game, having played controller exclusively before, and there's this weird delay now. They might have borked it.

I'm like 2 levels away from beating the game but I don't think I feel like forcing myself to.

Yes, but I've never played before, so I have nothing to compare it to.

Just sell your 3DS collection :V

Good advice.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
In 24 hours, Valentine's will begin, so this is my gift to you, SteamGAF.

choose.jpg

I played the hell out of that game back in the day. Was a huge fan of NARC as well. I had a 486 dx 33 and it ran Crime Wave pretty smoothly.

Well, Night Dive got the Tex Murphy games on Steam, and it's the same developers, so...there's a chance?

Big Finish only has the rights to Tex Murphy and games, no other Access IP. Microsoft sold Access to Take Two (who renamed them Indie Build) and kept Access IP. The trick was Access didn't own the rights to Tex Murphy either. It was a character created by Chris Jones and Aaron Conners and somehow that wasn't a listen asset when Microsoft bought Access. All the loose ends were cleared up in 2009 when Microsoft surrendered the rights to the older Tex Murphy games.

February Cubic Bundle
Chainsaw Warrior
R.O.O.T.S
Tisnart Tiles
Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 2
$1.99 and more for
Adventurer Manager
(bundle debut...i.e. everything else has been in other, more popular bundles :p)
Rush for Glory
Hamlet or the title is so long it hides the pay $1.99 or more to unlock

Deep Eclipse: New Space Odyssey
Bold=cards. *shrug*

17 hours left to grab Elliot Quest for a dollar: https://indiegamestand.com/deal/#details

... I have one person on my list that has actually played this. One. It's so crazy to me.
Less than 10 hours now. Its had positive thing said about in this thread.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Frozen Synapse -- MB-4D54DE0A31F06404 - Taken by brau. 3 entrants total.

t1455310815z1.png

Amzin

I don't get it. KT charges retail for a game? Or is it about the port quality, which was their best effort to date at providing actual graphics options via the launcher?

That's 60 British pounds, which is like $90 USD. Normally a $60 game is 40 pounds. It's kind of insane to charge that much.

Pachimari

Kinda wish I had that newer Fighting Commander since the one I have the rotating D-pad gets out of place too much despite being locked. Also having a straight up Xinput setting would be nice.

And here I were so ready to press the buy button for the Fighting Commander 4, instead of the new one.

Got a few on this sale and had some already, but I installed today:

- The Talos Principle
- The Beginner's Guide
- Stanley Parable
- Firewatch
- Life is Strange

My comfy shoes are ready.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That's only 15,41% of total sales. Not super impressive, but yeah it's pretty much a console franchise and it will probably be a longer seller on PC.

It's nonetheless millions of dollars in revenue for Konami, which is the important thing. Nothing says "PC gamers are interested in Metal Gear Solid" like a giant bag of cash.

yuraya

MGSV is about a decent seasonal sale away from hitting a million copies sold. It's at ~925k now, damn

A million in about 6 months time. Very good + whatever $ they reeled in via MB coins. Konami made the right choice to release it on PC.

Hopefully Square Enix watched and learned a few things about MGSV release on pc. They could use those things with that one big upcoming game they have ;)

Annubis

Oh, Makoto... :p

Are the bugs finally fixed?

The save corruption bug: yes
The crash for no reason every now and then... nope
The thousands of typos/mistakes... neither
The leftover Japanese strings that appear fucked unless you run the game through applocal... wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MaxiLive

Got a few on this sale and had some already, but I installed today:

- The Talos Principle
- The Beginner's Guide
- Stanley Parable
- Firewatch
- Life is Strange

My comfy shoes are ready.

That is a lot of good games. I recently completed The Talos Principle and really enjoyed it :)

mp1990

Banned
I'm gonna come out and say it...

Persona should come to Steam.
giphy.gif

Hell yeah it should, I'd double dip on them in a blink. I can't see why Atlus won't port the entire SMT franchise to PC, a well known franchise like that is guaranteed to make rivers of money.
though don't even bother bringing P4, as everyone knows P3 is the pinnacle of the franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom