• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
"right now" implies you were not píssed about something at one point

and that's something i have trouble believing

:>

Happy bday

Also does anybody know if you can use headphones on the Xbone controller with a 3.5mm jack? I think it works on my console but not PC with the wireless adapter :(

Knurek

Grief must be really glad with the SNR of this page.

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is so, so long. I'm more than 11 hours in and I don't seem to be after the halfway point.
Why do devs make such long games. Don't they know we don't play them?

KingKong

Rise of the Tomb Raider might have the worst overall story and dialogue of any AAA game I've played

fuck man Lara used to be cool

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Se7enSword, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Undertale -- MB-736B978F18749787 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 30 entrants total.

t1455433062z1.png

Phinor

Fucking Firewatch. The map is so damn bugged. It's either black overall or black when I zoom in. Trying to both restart game, change graphic settings and load save and if the black map bug dissappears Im just lucky.

Incidentally I had serious black map problems in Rise of the Tomb Raider. The game rarely showed me the map properly, I had to zoom in-out-do-this-and-that to get it to actually show anything but the outlines of a map.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

8 Bit Boy -- MB-3564094002F7EF7E - Taken by Loptous

Eila

Has anyone gotten their A boy and his blob code? I uploaded the screenshot yesterday but no one has contacted me.They said they'd begin distributing them the same day.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/281200/announcements/detail/666900269495493283

Hey Blob fans! In celebration of Valentine's Day this Sunday, we'd like to give out some codes for you to give to your very own Valentine! Post your best in-game screenshot of A Boy and His Blob to the Community Screenshots using the Hug Button and tag it #BeMyValentine and we'll send you a code! Unlike jelly-beans, we'll run out quick so be sure to make a post! Codes will be distributed beginning Friday February 12, 2016 until we run out. What are you waiting for? Get hugging! :

Ludens

Banned
We're sorry that those who bought it on Desura and direct from Screen 7 when it was on sale are getting the worst deal (no discount). We hope our customers understand the changing times and nature of selling indie games - Desura stopped functioning 1.5 years ago as an example. Screen 7 have had to introduce a new distribution system (via Humble). Technical difficulties and various other reasons prevent us, and we're sorry about that. We do however believe, that Downfall 2016 is worth every penny...and that's because of your generosity back then and also now - your purchases will go all the way to ensure Harvester Games' next production is not too far away...and if we ever get our hands on the data and back-end system functions that enable us to send you a gift, we will (but please don't email us pics of your Desura account, we're not doing it like that)

And of course I bought the game on Desura for full price (because it wasn't available on GOG yet) and I get no discount.

Grief must be really glad with the SNR of this page.

In that case, let me chime in here too:

Happy birthday, Se7en!

Rise of the Tomb Raider might have the worst overall story and dialogue of any AAA game I've played

fuck man Lara used to be cool

Nah. I'm not sure Lara was ever cool. Besides that, there are worse AAA game stories for sure (cough)Uncharted2(cough).

Nice looking statues.

Yeah... though the subject matter leaves something to be desired (especially Ryu).

Just finished Alien: Isolation, great game overall, the ending was a little to difficult and took some of the fun and flow away from the story, because I died probably a dozen times on a small 10 segment. Highly recommended though.

Anteater

Just finished Alien: Isolation, great game overall, the ending was a little to difficult and took some of the fun and flow away from the story, because I died probably a dozen times on a small 10 segment. Highly recommended though.

that ending sucks

don't remember the part before the ending tho

that ending sucks

don't remember the part before the ending tho

I'm talking about the gameplay part towards the ending when
you have to dock the Torrens while the station is falling apart and about 4-5 aliens are hunting you.
, but I liked the actual cinematic ending, it was vague but I thought it was pretty well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom