• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

Just buy a 3DS. And get ALBW, FE Awakening, 999, VLR, AA Trilogy, MH4U and 3D Land.
The only reason I am getting a 2DS is that my brother is selling his 2DS for cheap. I have no intention to buy a fully fledged 3DS :p
Please, stop with those acronyms, I haven't been in Nintendo land for a very long time >.<

What region? Us or eu?
Off the top of my head
Mario 3d land
Smt4
Sega classics
Project x zone 2
Yokai watch
Pokemon
Smahs bros 4

EU region.

Does Nintendo have any online store I can browse through with a web browser?

tmarg

The only reason I am getting a 2DS is that my brother is selling his 2DS for cheap. I have no intention to buy a fully fledged 3DS :p
And stop with those acronyms, I haven't been in Nintendo land for a very long time >.<

EU region.

Does Nintendo have any online store I can browse through with a web browser?

Yes, at least in the US.
http://www.nintendo.com/eshop/

I don't know about EU though.

I'd add Monster Hunter 4U to your list, it's pretty good.

plane-600x337qbs4f.png

Or if you're a casual region-switcher: play around with the Settings menu.
Hmm, can't find anything related to that. It's just on/off for "Automatic updates" basically.

edit: I've changed my location in Windows, if that's what you mean! It's still showing $59.99 for me though.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Great news, Street Fighter fans!

We're happy to confirm that the release date & time for Street Fighter V has been moved up per the revised schedule below.

Europe........Feb. 16 @0:00AM UK
AUS/NZ.......Feb. 16 @11:00AM Sydney
Americas.....Feb. 16 @0:00AM EST (Feb. 15@9:00PM PST)
Asia.............Feb. 17 @2:00AM JST
wbacon Christ on Steam

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Just a heads up that Code Of Princess is still getting regular updates in the Steam registry, so that's almost certainly still coming to Steam.

Senran Kagura is coming to Steam and DOA5 is on Steam.

Lewd Machine confirmed?

Ozium

The people here who have or currently are subscribing to the Humble Monthly Bundle:

Do you enjoy your experience with Humble Monthly Bundle?

Do you feel you get value out of your twelve American Dollars?

Do you plan on continuing or do you regret your actions?

Tizoc

The people here who have or currently are subscribing to the Humble Monthly Bundle:

Do you enjoy your experience with Humble Monthly Bundle?

Do you feel you get value out of your twelve American Dollars?

Do you plan on continuing or do you regret your actions?
Why dont u subscribe urself and find out instead of asking us silly questions :v
Im gonna drop $12 just for ark and hopefully it comes with another game i would be interested in

def sim

Playing Hitman Go on mobile is probably the best way to play it. I played it first when it was on sale for 10c on the windows 10 store, but quickly decided it was something meant for a commute.

I'll eventually pick it up on steam, though.

Unai

Off-topic
but nobody cares anyway

I am going to buy a 2DS from my brother. Is there any games I should get for this system?

Fire Emblem Awakening is quite good, and Fates seems that it's going be good as well. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is much better than I expected. You can't go wrong with Mario Kart 7 if you don't have a Wii U.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
DayZ / Enfusion W.I.P. Preview - Direct X 11 Renderer (14 Feb 16) Build 131617

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFhTsoM-KZI

He said that he will eat hat if SFV release date is moved to midnight. Then i said that he needs to stream it. He said that he now can stream it because he has optic fiber connection. And now that SFV release date is moved we want to see him eating hat on live stream :D
I better be awake for this
Twitgaf tweet me when live.

Dr Dogg

I'm still in two minds whether to pick up SFV's Season Pass to reap the rewards for the next batch of DLC or just grind it out and see how it goes. Thing is half of the 6 announced characters don't really do anything for me. The struggle is real.

Couldn't find Caerith's version so sod it I'll make my own.

k781N0L.gif

Mivey

Hmm, can't find anything related to that. It's just on/off for "Automatic updates" basically.

edit: I've changed my location in Windows, if that's what you mean! It's still showing $59.99 for me though.
Try changing it to Ukraine and then try buying ROTR (or what ever game you want) over this link.
https://www.microsoft.com/uk-ua/store/games/rise-of-the-tomb-raider/9nblggh6crsz?ocid=blitz

I don't have the Store app itself currently installed, (and no interest in any game of the Windows Store), so I can't try it out, but it should basically let you pass if it thinks you are in the right region, without any VPN of any kind. Unless MS suddenly fixed it. That would be first time they suddenly fixed anthing though.

Arthea

If you liked the Cat Lady, you will need this game

I believe it was made before the Cat Lady, because I kinda remember it, somewhat, but still good, if it's a game I'm thinking about and even if it's not, it's still worth to check.

I believe it's a movie.

well, yeah, but why Division even has a movie? I never asked for this
while I still don't see Mad Max movie here

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yo this new community communication thing Capcom has going is pretty fucking awesome

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

accel

I wanna talk about it and you don't talk, so what's the point?

also reminding about Downfall can't be bad anyway, can it?

LOL, let me translate from lashman-speak (although I am sure you understand it well yourself, but it's just too funny to pass). :)

First link: "I have already posted about this."

Second link: "Same dev."

I would like to see a trend of developers releasing games on Steam as pre-order only. Once they are released it is taken down from the store and it becomes hyper exclusive. Patches and support remains in place for those who bought it, just no new customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom