• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need people to tell me if the DLC is working good.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (HP_Wuvcraft, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim Soundtrack #1 -- MB-C27380E9B24F29D1 - Taken by Jawmuncher
Army of Tentacles: (Not) A Cthulhu Dating Sim Soundtrack #2 -- MB-FB9212EE08F0BCEE - Taken by Ucchedavāda

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Why the fuck wouldn't they increase the price by 3 cents?

I'm not sure why the game is more expensive in general on Steam, but Aevee mentioned there was some difficulty with Valve in setting the exact price they wanted.

vJqibHw.png

The Division Beta got updated for the Open Beta on Friday (at least it did on Uplay)...dunno if the update has went through on Steam yet if you still have the Closed Beta downloaded

Yep it says installed and put them all in the root folder for the game.

I got a folder named "Army of Tentacles Soundtrack" which contained the tracks.

Camy has no boob jiggle while chun li's massive cannons look like they're about to fly off her chest.

It's a bug that existed for a while in the beta versions, where the physics only worked correctly for one side of the character select screen. Which side was working and which was broken depends on who you ask.

Dr Dogg

youre not even on steam

fry-futurama-face.jpg

also nothing is rhaknar proof, im that stupid

I will be at 12ish but right now I waiting to see if any theatrics are going to be going on again outside.

Honestly dude it's really quite simple as rebinding your buttons in most PC games ever.Plus that video is specifically for SFV (well the beta at least) and even tells you the right folders to put things in.

mp1990

Banned
I hope lashy will forgive me, but~

$6.63 for launch week. Get to know the devil, however literal or figurative it may be!

Neat, bought it. I remember really liking what I had seen of it, but didn't gave much attention after that because it wasn't on Steam. Hopefully it'll live up for the "hype".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom