• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Outside of my training room tomfoolery this has been my Street Fighter V experience in a nutshell

6CA15F23F45EFEF92DA9075B8DFDC3088BAE21B7
448CB0B15747D1D1FC46A1B865F83E6B6F3C4B87

5EFC19B926ED1F9D6FF5EDCFE8563DC25B8683CD
DEB176EE1EEA49F4F9889CE0AC51407AAF6E68E4

I was a little peeved that The Division Open Beta is this weekend and Disgaea is out tomorrow but truth be told I'm kind of glad they are now as that's something to mess about with this weekend. Even if The Division's servers shit the bed then Disgaea should hold my attention or I could go check out what this patch for XCOM 2 is all about and pick that back up.

Rizzi

Outside of my training room tomfoolery this has been my Street Fighter V experience in a nutshell

I was a little peeved that The Division Open Beta is this weekend and Disgaea is out tomorrow but truth be told I'm kind of glad they are now as that's something to mess about with this weekend. Even if The Division's servers shit the bed then Disgaea should hold my attention or I could go check out what this patch for XCOM 2 is all about and pick that back up.

Sure am glad I decided to skip Street Fighter.

Hektor

You're confusing Danganronpa with Disgaea. The latter releases next week.

Dr Dogg

even smarter there

Makes sense. All my greatest ideas come when I'm blazed out of my mind.

Anyone up for SFV?

EU region (the server -seems- fine now).

ID: Hinomura

PS: Dr Dogg I've compiled the SteamGAF Fighter Exchange form on google docs, is there a user list somewhere or is it still WIP?

EDIT: Steam url: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hinomura/

Whoops not really been keeping an eye on it but I've updated it and here's the copy/pasted info for the bajilionth time.

Right then boys and girls seeing as this is a pain in the arse to do in game let's try this...

Google Form to Submit Your Details

**Spreadsheet**

If you need to grab your permalink Steam ID check your profile under Enhanced Steam or on AStats. If you can't or struggle to find it don't worry I'm going to clean up the Spreadsheet before posting it as it's open to the public to make things easier so will more than likely full of rubbish that needs tidying up.

Why would they discount the expansion pass when the final (and larger) piece of content hasn't even been released yet?

I don't understand your reasoning.

They discounted everything else.

Game 50% off.
Game + Expansion pass 35% off.
1st Expansion 10% off.
Expansion pass itself 0% off.

Sure, the rest of the content isn't out yet. But if you're going to discount the bundle with the expansion pass, it seems only right to actually discount the expansion pass itself for people who already own the main game and cannot purchase the bundle. Even if it just matched the released DLC discount of 10%, I'd probably consider picking it up so I could just play the game should I feel so inclined when the last DLC goes live rather than having to wait for them to decide to eventually (if we're lucky) discount the expansion pass further down the line.

I've already had part of TW3 spoiled for me, so I'm in no hurry. But it'd be nice to not have to wait for a sale after the final bit is released to play it should I ever feel so inclined.

Or just disable embedded images from your control panel.

Too many people on GAF rely on the ignore list like a crutch. I never use it.

Yeah, no.

Images are good. Content from some users is absolutely a detriment to reading threads on GAF. So I'll keep adding posters who don't really contribute anything to my experience (or actively detract from it) to my ignore list and enjoy all the embedded anime images. :p

Salsa

They discounted everything else.
Game 50% off.
Game + Expansion pass 35% off.
1st Expansion 10% off.
Expansion pass itself 0% off.

Sure, the rest of the content isn't out yet. But if you're going to discount the bundle with the expansion pass, it seems only right to actually discount the expansion pass itself for people who already own the main game and cannot purchase the bundle.

it aint about what "seems only right" it's about what makes money. 35 off of a bundle is more profitable than doing the same for just the expansion pass

they have their head far outside their ass dude. lol.

they made the best game of the year and it has more than enough content for it's price. don't see why you're so upset about it

TheTrain

Gameplay for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord incoming guys! (40 minutes!!!)
5 March at the PCGamer Weekender stage:

http://weekender.pcgamer.com/pc-gamer-stage/mount-and-blade-2

TaleWorlds Entertainment is taking you through 40 minutes of unseen gameplay, from upcoming sandbox strategy action RPG Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, live on stage at the PC Gamer Weekender.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is the highly anticipated next instalment in the critically acclaimed, multi-million selling Mount & Blade series. The game is set 200 years before previous title, Mount & Blade: Warband, as the Calradian Empire faces an internal struggle for succession. Bannerlord is being developed on a new engine and boasts expanded features, even better mod support and vastly improved graphics.

The series is known for both for its uniquely intricate, physical approach to medieval warfare, including melee, mounted and ranged combat, as well as the breadth of freedom it offers, allowing players to fight their way to success and found a new kingdom or seek fortune as a trader, diplomat or cut-throat.

Looks like I get to replace my CMOS battery, again. My system is back to thinking it's a new CPU on every boot. This is probably silly but it makes me nervous about potentially getting into overclocking.

Yeah, no.

Images are good. Content from some users is absolutely a detriment to reading threads on GAF. So I'll keep adding posters who don't really contribute anything to my experience (or actively detract from it) to my ignore list and enjoy all the embedded anime images. :p

I've always had a problem with topics that get spammed up with massive GIFs, which is why stripping images from threads has made it so much easier to read. Never had a problem with people, either here or on Gaming-side. If I don't like what someone is saying (usually because it's way too long), I skip past it. Easy.

OK, Adobe ads on GAF pulled my browser window about a dozen times in the last two days. I just had a page load with one on the top and bottom and it changed the view TWICE.

People get banned for adblocking, but come on.

kagamin

OK, Adobe ads on GAF pulled my browser window about a dozen times in the last two days. I just had a page load with one on the top and bottom and it changed the view TWICE.

Ads on mobile GAF are pretty unintrusive in my experience. :p

yuraya

Kojima's youtube channel already got like 90k subscribers. I hope that is enough for him to continue making more content. He would be the only youtube gaming celebrity with something important to say.

Speaking of Kojima..He along with Del Toro and Keighley are doing their DICE keynote tomorrow. Maybe he announces new game. Probably too early for that.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Send a message to one of the mods/admins (or send an email to gaf's support service) about the intrusive ads.

Most intrusive ads are usually blacklisted after enough people report them. It looks like you're not the only person with this issue, so it'll probably be dealt with soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom