• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

Why not just get the season pass later?

The case of FO4, I managed to get a deal on it, and that's looking even better now with the price increase. Even with my massive disappointment at FO4, I'm still ok with the price I got the game + season pass for.

As for DS3, I know I'll play them all anyway and I love Souls so it's a definite buy anyway.

Jawmuncher

Does Grim Fandango Remastered really not show buttons for the 360 controller (Shows a PS4 Controller) or is it a steam controller thing? Not a big deal, just think it's a bit funny if they couldn't be bothered to do it.

Endruen

We just hit 12PM here, which means...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

22 years old, the couple of duckies.
I'm doing a humble bundle giveaway with the last game I beat in 2015 and the first one I beat in 2016, to thank you for everything.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Endruen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Undertale -- MB-40A3AB30B77D3089 - Taken by Catshade. 71 entrants total.
The first game I beat in 2016. Awesome game and probably 2015's GOTY.
planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~ -- MB-0181C1E3D978401D - Taken by Deques. 35 entrants total.
The last game I beat in 2015. A short kinetic VN. Very emotive and well written.

t1455836808z1.png

I'm doing it a free for all because I know planetarian won't hold against Undertale, but please, give it a chance! It's great!
The games will be given directly through Steam. I hope I did it correctly, if the links don't work, just PM me.

Good luck and congrats to the winners!

Aren't we doing birthdays wrong? Don't they work the other way around?

P.D.: Here's my Steam user, in case someone wants to add me as a friend.

zkylon

zkylewd
i really like the design of that yuri character from street fighter. the chest piece thing is dumb but barefeet fighter that looks like a maniac and is all pink is kind of my jam

kinda wish she was in a game i could enjoy

We just hit 12PM here, wich means...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

I'm doing a humble bundle giveaway with the last game I beat in 2015 and the first one I beat in 2016, to thank you for everything.

I'm doing it a free for all because I know planetarian won't hold against Undertale, but please, give it a chance! It's great!
The games will be given directly through Steam. I hope I did it correctly, if the links don't work, just PM me.

Happy birthday!

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday Endruen!

tuxfool

Banned

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday!!

MUnited83

For you.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday!
what's the miku thing supposed to mean
Wait, you don't start dancing and turn your room into a disco when it's your birthday? Weirdo

mika-we-are-golden-o.gif

Lain

they made the best game of the year and it has more than enough content for it's price. don't see why you're so upset about it

Sorry but you're on GAF, so it's only fair to say the second best game of the year, because Bloodborne didn't get robbed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom