• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was the first time I ever saw a poster ad about a company looking for investors. It was

"Software startup is looking for investors in the range of 1m-20m HUF

Return: 100%/year

call us at xyz"

odd

Oreoleo

That rare time that the Humble Bundle is a bunch of games you don't own but also actually want. AND the BTA is rock bottom? Yes, PLEASE!

Nearly bought Grim Fandango for $2.75 alone in the sale last week. Dead State, Divekick and Speedrunners all for the same price? Gabe is good.

Anyone who has Army, I forget if I asked you to leave a review on our store page if you could, but we're really pushing reviews right now. So if you could, that would be great. Thanks.

Something I noticed with the weekly humble bundle is the split is devs 65 - humble 20 - charity 7.5 - orbyt 7.5. Charity is normally 15. I guess that is better than the alternative of no custom charity slot at all.

ViviOggi

Looks so good

GaussTek

So, about Danganronpa, they are going to sell the game without the soundtrack after Feb. 25, at $29.99. Is that right?

Edit. Seems like it will be that way.

dex3108

Danganronpa is now on 3rd place on Top Sellers list. But it is sad to see that DLC and Season Pass for unreleased DLCs are beating it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
edit: oops nvm its the 19th, says so right on the store page!

C4rter

Weekly Stuff

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Speedrunners -- MB-CFFBA716755E45E6 - Taken by Purkake4

Dr Dogg

So when I eventually get online to sort of work in SFV it's not quite the peachy experience I've been hearing about. I don't know if Spain and Italy have questionable internet but dealing with a teleporting Rashid is in-fucking-uriating. Watching back the replay of that makes me look like I'm just sat there doing nothing half the time. France not so bad and Germany is a-ok but any further a field than that and the peeps I'm getting paired up with outside of that are lagging like crazy. Even when searching myself and setting 5 as connection status that's what I get paired up with. It's bad enough dealing with an additional 2 frames of latency with my TV. Hate to think what it would be like if me and Rhaknar could connect to each others lobbies.

Ludens

Banned
So when I eventually get online to sort of work in SFV it's not quite the peachy experience I've been hearing about. I don't know if Spain and Italy have questionable internet but dealing with a teleporting Rashid is in-fucking-uriating. Watching back the replay of that makes me look like I'm just sat there doing nothing half the time. France not so bad and Germany is a-ok but any further a field than that and the peeps I'm getting paired up with outside of that are lagging like crazy. Even when searching myself and setting 5 as connection status that's what I get paired up with. It's bad enough dealing with an additional 2 frames of latency with my TV. Hate to think what it would be like if me and Rhaknar could connect to each others lobbies.

Italy has the worst internet connection ever. Pretty much 80% of the territory suffers from MUX saturation in the afternoon/evening, there's only one major phone company and usually other companies, excluding rare cases for bigger cities, are in wholesale, so they offer an even worse service.
Consider this: I have a 7 Mbit connection, during the morning I have around 5 Mbit, in the afternoon it goes under 1 Mbit, way too often even 0.60 Mbit.
I can't even watch a Youtube video.

Todd Howard is about to speak on the ign DICE Summit stream.

Kojima and Del Toro will be on about an hour after he is done.

Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPmKCh5BOjo

And Kojima also met with Reedus like yesterday: TP is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom