• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with windows firewall + malware bytes for now. I somehow had a racist antivirus who identified Japanese games as viruses 90% of the time.

(edit) And I impulsively bought Danganronpa. I never played a VN and I'm not really into anime and such. Maybe I've made a huge mistake.

Endruen

Ok, so I subscribed to the Sega free games pack, I got an email that I clicked on it and it brings me to the webpage. Is there anything else I have to do? Do I just have to wait or is it not working for me?

Wok

So many people have bought DragonGrandPa. I guess the game shall be good.

WB88dbM.png

Jawmuncher

Wait a minute. Is it possible Street Fighter V doesn't have cards because it was part of the contract between Capcom and Sony for SFV? "PC can't have cards since that would make it better than our version". It's odd that it doesn't have cards.

wbacon where you at.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
huh didnt know Haunts worked for Capcom. So thats 2 gaffers that work for Capcom (that I know of). At least we can get the message through more easily ;_;

huh didnt know Haunts worked for Capcom. So thats 2 gaffers that work for Capcom (that I know of). At least we can get the message through more easily ;_;

capcom is too busy trying to figure out how to turn resident evil/mega man into a match 3 game than care about us silly core fans

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Someone at IO might be a little punch drunk. They shot me several emails rapid-fire welcoming me to the Hitman Beta... the exact same email they sent me back on the 15th. Guess they're preparing to send out the Steam codes soon!

EDIT: They sent me two more identical emails as I was typing this post.

I just got 12 emails saying Welcome to the Hitman Beta! but they all just said the same thing as the email I got when I signed up, that they'd send the code when the beta starts.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
OL9sKIe.png

Still going~

Since I've got top of the pag- there's another email - If Jshack doesn't want the spare code I offered him a few days ago, I might have a spare if anyone's looking for one! Just look at all the free extras you get!

SSPssp

OL9sKIe.png

Still going~

Since I've got top of the pag- there's another email - If Jshack doesn't want the spare code I offered him a few days ago, I might have a spare if anyone's looking for one! Just look at all the free extras you get!

Yeah, I've got 10 so far, I guess its karma for the glitch. I accept.

Dr Dogg

Well either I've just faced off against a whole host of EVO champs or I've become incredibly shite at Street Fighter in the space of a couple of weeks. Can't even blame bad connections half the time as was getting some pretty decent matches. Some still felt like either underwater or running 3 times as fast but others I'm doing some incredibly dumb things I should know better not to do. Only way I got out of my losing streak was lucky to face someone playing their first match. Oh well guess I've got 30 odd replays to go over and digest what the fuck has happened to me.

I don't want those I want new ones!

I'd quite happily take Catsuit or Posh Fox Cammy from USFIV to be fair.

Be interesting to see what they come up with as the themed packs for IV we're hit or miss from theme to theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom