• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I got one sayin the order was fine and all but no beta email seems odd doesnt it
I pre ordered the divison from them 2 weeks before the beta went live and was never sent a key so i cancelled it when the beta ended. Theyre really slow sometimes, if you dont have it by tmrw just contact them

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
For those not following the Danganronpa OT:

BOOOOM

Unpacked the WAD! Same format as hotline miami

mods incoming

bg_101_door_01tol5w.png

have a door

https://github.com/TcT2k/HLMWadExplorer/releases/

that program works fine with packing and repacking.

UI/Text fixes should be simple enough. I imagine someone will try a Waifu2x upscale for the portraits with mixed results at some point, but we've already got the door open for sharpening up a few of the blurrier edges.

yuraya

I already did the site stuff so if you win just redeem it on steam.

ModBot said:
Instructions for yuraya:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (yuraya, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hitman Beta -- MB-5D379EC6014F4E83 - Taken by Jawmuncher. 4 entrants total.

t1455847074z1.png

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Nice that it's easy to mod danganronpa textures and stuff, waifu2x + redraw would make it look dope.
Hoping someone is a big enough fan to do something like that for the game.

MUnited83

For you.
Nice that it's easy to mod danganronpa textures and stuff, waifu2x + redraw would make it look dope.
Hoping someone is a big enough fan to do something like that for the game.

considering the fanbase of this game? I think we will easily see people fixing up the portraits for higher resolutions, recreating assets in HD, changing fonts, etc, hell, even making a completely game out of it by making new cases.

MUnited83

For you.
Will be interesting if SFV beats that considering higher price.

I'm actually not sure if it will or not. One one hand the backlash is strong and it will definitely cost some sales, at least until the games gets patched and updated with more content, one the other hand the Street Fighter brand is pretty strong. I think it will do similar numbers.

Jawmuncher

I do think though that if Resident Evil 7 can be day and date with the console release and is handled by a good port studio, that should easily take the record. RE6 was their top title for awhile until the capcom bundle. But it's still 2nd place so that's pretty impressive. Since it had no bundle and "critical" backlash.

MUnited83

For you.
I do think though that if Resident Evil 7 can be day and date with the console release and is handled by a good port studio, that should easily take the record. RE6 was their top title for awhile until the capcom bundle. But it's still 2nd place so that's pretty impressive. Since it had no bundle and "critical" backlash.

The real question is which console is the game going to be console exclusive for, since Capcom can't do AAA anymore.

Dsyndrome

Playing PoE, happy that Survival and Athletics actually have a use now with folks getting camping bonuses and Second Wind. Also glad that stuff actually happens at the Stronghold and I can earn experience through the interactions.

Hopefully there's not too many bugs introduced with the new expansion, only read bits and pieces in the Gaming thread but didn't know if bugs were widespread, been too disconnected with midterms for much else of anything.

Jawmuncher

The real question is which console is the game going to be console exclusive for, since Capcom can't do AAA anymore.

It's been in dev for 3 years apparently and is going to be their first showing of a new engine if sources are right. I think if capcom wanted to use their own money to go AAA with it would be RE7. However Sony or MS will probably have the advertising rights to it. They're gonna want some free money.

Sch1sm

It's been in dev for 3 years apparently and is going to be their first showing of a new engine if sources are right. I think if capcom wanted to use their own money to go AAA with it would be RE7. However Sony or MS will probably have the advertising rights to it. They're gonna want some free money.

Wait, what money? They're going to need free money, you mean?

I don't think capcom has put out a single AAA production this gen without first party support. I mean they've put out dead rising 3 for ms and street fighter v for Sony.

I can't think of another boxed AAA game from them this gen.

Kifimbo

I know I'm late, but I don't understand how that SEGA giveaway works today ? What are you supposed to do ? It was much simpler with the first bunch of games.

I mean if it's a month time frame it's possible.

It's like $20 from Nuuvem according to slickdeals. Usually if someone posts something to Nuuvem there, the worst that buying requires is VPN activation. Didn't look into it because I already have SFV tho.

Didn't you win an Alpha or a laptop or something? If so I will no guff from you sir!

But seriously... rigged af.

He won everything, pretty much. Nightb0t's random seed likes Kiru.
What were they giving away tonight?

Volimar

It's like $20 from Nuuvem according to slickdeals. Usually if someone posts something to Nuuvem there, the worst that buying requires is VPN activation. Didn't look into it because I already have SFV tho.

He won everything, pretty much. Nightb0t's random seed likes Kiru.
What were they giving away tonight?

SF V.

kagamin

I've officially given up on buying FE Fates now (I said SE or no buy), so I'll just save my money for Dragon Quest VII and VIII, as well as 7th Dragon III: Code VFD and other cool unexpected games...

Guys, we're putting #savetheprinnies on hold for a while, there is something more urgent that needs attention, yes, more important than prinnies. We must save Young Justice, #illtradeDisgaeaforYoungJustice

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1185878

I've officially given up on buying FE Fates now (I said SE or no buy), so I'll just save my money for Dragon Quest VII and VIII, as well as 7th Dragon III: Code VFD and other cool unexpected games...

good, that game is a rip off. don't support that kind of bs.

Gotta follow AWLenard on Twitter. I figured he would give out SF V codes tonight. Alas, I'm stuck at work where Twitch is a blocked site there.

Sajjaja

Have any of you had a game uninstall from Steam by itself? I just booted up my computer and CSGO is uninstalled....so I see the files in the steam folder but Steam isn't detecting it...

Dsyndrome

Have any of you had a game uninstall from Steam by itself? I just booted up my computer and CSGO is uninstalled....so I see the files in the steam folder but Steam isn't detecting it...

It's happened to me about three times now over the last 4 or so months, usually a game I've been playing. Reinstalling has it check what's already there (which takes a while) and then it remembers you have the stupid game. No idea what causes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom