• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute. Is it possible Street Fighter V doesn't have cards because it was part of the contract between Capcom and Sony for SFV? "PC can't have cards since that would make it better than our version". It's odd that it doesn't have cards.

wbacon where you at.
Can early access games have cards?

AHA-Lambda

ModBot said:
Instructions for AHA-Lambda:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (AHA-Lambda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Divekick -- MB-4E7D8C9598E6B128 - Taken by GaussTek
Grim Fandango Remastered -- MB-86A81081886FF573 - Taken by Nyteshade517
SpeedRunners -- MB-A0992906B19CB687 - Taken by Endruen
INK -- MB-3081DDB27BE2CEBA - Taken by Kurt Russell

Awesome. Congrats!

Sll9GfI.gif

That's awesome, congrats!
Late response on my part, but thanks. Gonna feel a whole lot better about myself :)

On behalf of a very nice friend. I hope the key still works.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PLASTICA-MAN:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PLASTICA-MAN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hitman Beta -- MB-5E73AE74BE3195C5 - Taken by bbd23. 3 entrants total.

t1455842814z1.png

Off-topic: What's the best free antivirus + firewall (for windows 7)? My currently installed one keeps falsely flagging steam exes.
I went with AVG IS '15 on Win8.1 but have only Windows Defender on Win10 now. Let's see how safe I browse.
I want a hitman beta code, let me hold one
I don't. I want the full thing.
A new webm of Rising Storm 2, gone b gud.

http://media.tripwirecdn.com/021816/type56.webm
That's one of the lushest jungles I've ever seen. Gorgeous.

Welcome to the Hitman Beta!
EBF??-QR43F-QMARV

The two ?'s are the agent numbers of the star of Hitman!

tuxfool

Banned
EBF??-QR43F-QMARV

The two ?'s are the agent numbers of the star of Hitman!

The person that took it, hasn't said anything.

I went with windows firewall + malware bytes for now. I somehow had a racist antivirus who identified Japanese games as viruses 90% of the time.

(edit) And I impulsively bought Danganronpa. I never played a VN and I'm not really into anime and such. Maybe I've made a huge mistake.

Probably, but play it until the end of the first trial anyway.

bbd23

issue was fixed. it was missing a letter haha. Thanks again PLASTICA-MAN

also I haven't got the sega code for the free games yet. I assume they are waiting until tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom