• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

I tried Doodle God multi yesterday, it's a simple tournament where you have to correctly pick three items made of given pairs while competing with two other people. Why I mention it? dammit, some people are beyond fast, it takes them like a second to check all pairs and pick answers, amazing. In that time I haven't even really seen all pairs, let alone chosen answers.

Reading the impressions about Prospekt (the fan-made Opposing Force sequel), it's no wonder Valve didn't hire him, haha. Just play Minerva or any other free high quality HL2 mod, if you want a good HL2 experience.

Lain

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Lain, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

SpeedRunners -- MB-BDE8A2A517B777A2 - Taken by William Bonney

It's SpeedRunners, the fastest wins.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hitman Beta -- MB-209BA86324B83F56 - Taken by Baron von Loathsome. 7 entrants total.
Go to beta.hitman.com and enter your Access Code

t1455900597z1.png

yuraya

Where are my free SEGA games dammit?

Binary Domain and Condemned are two I really wanted to play.
Not really.
Maybe eventually.
Even if I don't play them it would still be nice to have them in the library :O

Nzyme32

Where are my free SEGA games dammit?

Binary Domain and Condemned are two I really wanted to play.
Not really.
Maybe eventually.
Even if I don't play them it would still be nice to have them in the library :O

I didn't check to see if I was the only one, so gave another entry with a different email address under the assumption that I messed up the first one somehow. Now I will no doubt receive twice the amount of spam, and they will probably forget about giving keys out knowing my luck

Lain

New indiegala bundle:
Hi Indie Gala Steam Community

The IndieGala [www.indiegala.com] "The Tokyo Anime " MEGA Bundle consisting of 13 Fantastic Anime/Doujin STEAM GAMES IS LIVE!

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Tokyo Hosto (STEAM)
Orion: A Sci-Fi Visual Novel (STEAM)
A Wild Catgirl Appears! (STEAM) + :tradingcard:

Pay $$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 13 AWESOME STEAM GAMES!

Highschool Possession (STEAM)
Sickness (STEAM)
Echo Tokyo: Intro (STEAM)
Divine Slice of Life (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Shan Gui (山桂) (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Lamia's Game Room (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Beach Bounce (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Always The Same Blue Sky… (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Quantum Conscience (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Blue Rose (STEAM) + :tradingcard:

Grab this AWESOME "Tokyo Anime" MEGA Bundle on IndieGala [www.indiegala.com] NOW!

Jawmuncher

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. Every User on Neogaf was blocked.
- Unless it's leaks, don't send me stuff
- If the key is already taken, deal with it.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Blue Rose -- MB-E5AEE95C87984DBA - Taken by Kuroyume
Orion: A Sci-Fi Visual Novel -- MB-782AE2F215A3E290 - Taken by Se7enSword
Beach Bounce -- MB-86159C930A24CC91 - Taken by fertygo
Divine Slice of Life -- MB-14E5EB587867A854 - Taken by texhnolyze
Shan Gui -- MB-C49FA598FC6F96CC - Taken by madjoki

Vuze

hmmm... how is plague inc? the game looks.. interesting.....
I've played it on my iPhone for a few hours, so I'm not sure how the PC version stacks up; but I enjoyed what I played. 15$ seems a bit steep though if iOS/PC versions match in terms of content.

Enemy Within stuff:

Wow, Exalt really are a bunch of jokers. I narrowed down their location to about five nations and it took me two tries to discover where their HQ was at (my bad nigeria, you still cool and i hope you don't take my accusation personally). Ends up they had a penthouse in Mexico where they ran their shit. All i really needed was two veteran snipers on the roof shooting their chumps through the skylight and their little guerilla alien sympathizing asses were done for. Fuck 'em.

Now, to down that Overseer UFO and basically finish the rest of Enemy Within, which is basically just the rest of the Enemy Unknown campaign.

I've gotta say, i like this style of DLC from Firaxis. I can't ever really justify replaying a game these days because i have so much to play but this type of campaign revamp style of DLC gave me an excuse to go back to one of my favorite games last gen. And i'm happy to have done so, Xcom 1 is legit as hell

Mivey

- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. Every User on Neogaf was blocked.
I don't understand. How can anyone win?
By being a new user (can't block someone whose account didn't yet exist at the time the giveaway was send out) who has to post five times here on the Steam-Thread and give something away, all while that giveaway is going on.

Convinced my friend
:)

that's honestly not a bad build at all. It's about what it would cost to put it together yourself and you save yourself the grief of maybe fucking it up. Oh, and not having to find where the case cables are supposed to live, which is perhaps the worst part outside of putting on a stupidly complex premium cpu cooler on your pc that will likely mess up your motherboard because it's complete fuckery

Soulflarz

Banned
that's honestly not a bad build at all. It's about what it would cost to put it together yourself and you save yourself the grief of maybe fucking it up. Oh, and not having to find where the case cables are supposed to live, which is perhaps the worst part outside of putting on a stupidly complex premium cpu cooler on your pc that will likely mess up your motherboard because it's complete fuckery

That was his logic

And the fact if he hates the mobo and case he can strip it-- he has a mechanical keyboard/nice mouse/monitor already

Phinor

More overclocking feature, and usually more durable.

Worth pointing out that the cheap motherboard will be good enough for most people's overclocking purposes as long as you know what you are buying. 150€ motherboards are not identical at all with each other, the feature set varies a lot especially when it comes to overclocking and BIOS features.

tuxfool

Banned
Worth pointing out that the cheap motherboard will be good enough for most people's overclocking purposes as long as you know what you are buying. 150€ motherboards are not identical at all with each other, the feature set varies a lot especially when it comes to overclocking and BIOS features.

Actually I'd go so far as to say that unless you desperately want a feature no other motherboard has, there is no reason to spend 350 on a mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom