• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

I'm beating up a silver guy with an 8 winning streak and the moment i get the winning punch in, that fucking POS disonnects. OF COURSE HE DOES:

No win for me, no lose for this despicable ken picker.

How can anybody think releasing an online multiplayer game in 2016 without any anti ragequit measure is in any way acceptable

Jawmuncher

I'm beating up a silver guy with an 8 winning streak and the moment i get the winning punch in, that fucking POS disonnects. OF COURSE HE DOES:

No win for me, no lose for this despicable ken picker.

How can anybody think releasing an online multiplayer game in 2016 without any anti ragequit measure is in any way acceptable

You don't even get participation Fight Money.

holygeesus

Banned
BPM reports 6GB for me. If you have your IGP installed, it might be reading that info instead.

I don't mean to be a pain, but could you check in Display - Resolution when you get a chance. That's where it says 3GB for me, next to 'Display Device'. In System - System it says 6.0GB.

Odd.

I got this device that is a physical switch to kill the Internet connection. People thought I was being paranoid but Capcom has shown that I was forward thinking.

Wok

Yay.

kv0Tg5x.png

Now, waiting for tomorrow.

AHA-Lambda

I just got my Sega key in.

I already owned Binary Domain so it gave me an 80% off coupon.
Better than nothing I guess.

Does anyone want it?

EDIT: misread, it's an Alpha Protocol coupon

I was lazy to read ToS for Hitman Beta so is there any NDA?

CAN I SHARE VIDEOS / SCREENSHOTS / LET’S PLAY / TWITCH STREAM?
Yes, yes, yes and yes. Do all of this to your heart’s content. There are very few restrictions on sharing your experiences in the beta. Please take a look at the Material Usage Policy.

No NDA :)

UltraJay

I was wondering why they did the email thing. Might have been the only way to give out the coupon (as well as limit the amount of people who could get it). I mean, they COULD have made Alpha Protocol 80% off for everyone but... whatever.

Either they go back to what they did for round three because it doesn't seem to contain a discount or... they didn't like how people jumped on that first prize. They probably saw the number of owners jump up so much when each could have been profit lost forever if only they had limited the amount of copies.

madjoki

I was wondering why they did the email thing. Might have been the only way to give out the coupon (as well as limit the amount of people who could get it). I mean, they COULD have made Alpha Protocol 80% off for everyone but... whatever.

Either they go back to what they did for round three because it doesn't seem to contain a discount or... they didn't like how people jumped on that first prize. They probably saw the number of owners jump up so much when each could have been profit lost forever if only they had limited the amount of copies.

Yeah, yesterday was supposed to give coupon too, but it probably didn't work, so they did this way :(

Wok

Factoria was a game loved by Toma.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUCEMENT

Factorio is sold for 15€ / $16 on the website.

Transport Belt Repair Man

You get an access to the game alpha right NOW. You will be entitled to ALL the game updates in the future as well. Even after the game is officially released. We deliver new alpha versions about every 2 months so you have new features and improvements to look forward to all the time. In case we manage to get on the Steam in the future you will also get a steam key.

However, the price will go up soon.

o5Ps5Cw.png

And there shall be no other sale according to the Steam store

8zriXWO.png

K695t1d.png

Vuze

Got my key as well and snagged Alpha Protocol for 3€. Been on my wishlist for a while, so that's pretty cool of them :)

Teggy

i don't know how colors work in the witness but some other games have made the colors have different features to them in colorblind mode.

For example, green would have a striped pattern and red wouldn't.

Ack, this thread moves too fast. Anyway, I know at least a set of puzzles in the game where doing so would wreck the concept of the puzzle.

What's next for Sega's giveaway? Liking them on facebook?

I just want the games, man. I don't want to perform any tricks.
Got my sega key, that 80% off alpha protocol is tempting but I know little about the game, will have to give it a little look.

It has one of the best conversation systems ever seen in an RPG, and it is the one and only Stealth Action RPG. Enduring a little jankiness is a small price to pay for such unique game.

Pull the trigger. Then play a game where pulling the trigger is one of the last things you want to do.

I got a rock
Are you a member of The Invincible Legion of Unconquerable Vanquishing Gnomes?

Teggy

My Sega email went to gmail spam, so keep that in mind. Of course my gmail spam filter seems to be worse than everyone else's. It's filled with false positives and never learns.

What's next for Sega's giveaway? Liking them on facebook?

I just want the games, man. I don't want to perform any tricks.

It has one of the best conversation systems ever seen in an RPG, and it is the one and only Stealth Action RPG. Enduring a little jankiness is a small price to pay for such unique game.

Pull the trigger. Then play a game where pulling the trigger is one of the last things you want to do.

Make War Not Love Prize 3 - must use Steam Mobile Authenticator...and like them on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom