• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

It's almost the weekend...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Streets of Rage Condemned Binary Domain -- MB-D5A57A04786311D9 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 3 entrants total.

t1455915477z1.png

yuraya

SEGA needs to give an apology for making people wait more than 24 hours for that key
along with a promise to port Resonance of Fate to Steam.

MUnited83

For you.
maybe its because some people have taste and care about gameplay systems more than the amount of 'content' an open world is filled with
The controls were neat, but controls aren't worth much when the level design is garbage .

Just completed it. The game itself is simply Absolution 2.0, but I'm ok with it, because I loved Absolution.
During the "test" the game told me to perform several actions, but I just went to the target, killed him with a wrench and going away unnoticed without killing other people.

The performance is just horrible, here (4770, 8 gb and a 970).
? The only thing the game is Absolution is the controls(which was the good part of Absolution). Everything else is closer to Blood Money .

Blu(e)

Did the Sega key also come with the Binary Domain DLC? I already own the game with the DLC so I can't verify. Just curious because I want to know if Renegade Ops will come with the DLC as well.

It has one of the best conversation systems ever seen in an RPG, and it is the one and only Stealth Action RPG. Enduring a little jankiness is a small price to pay for such unique game.

Pull the trigger. Then play a game where pulling the trigger is one of the last things you want to do.

You're making a very good case for it, I may have to get it. I think I can buy it with my steam funds although it will be most of what I have left.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Hmm, I used to play a lot of Dirty Bomb, but haven't in months because of how jank the game was getting. Now I see the Humble Bundle has the starter pack for a buck... but, I may never play the game again. Decisions, decisions.

Whats the forth platform? (PS3,360, Wii U, and...?)

As a character, she's actually been on 5 different platforms

WiiU, 360, PS3, 3DS, and Vita.

the vita one is a real doozy

She also makes an appearance in the Vita MMO Samurai & Dragons alongside numerous other characters from Sega franchises.

it's like they're doing whatever they can to keep her off pc and also put her everywhere else, hah

xist

I got the Sega Key for Binary Domain, Condemned and Streets of Rage 2 but I don't see any Alpha Protocol discount?? Was it only allotted to a proportion of the gifted keys or am I just failing to see it??

Edit - the latter....just seen it in my Steam Inventory....

Hektor

I got the Sega Key for Binary Domain, Condemned and Streets of Rage 2 but I don't see any Alpha Protocol discount?? Was it only allotted to a proportion of the gifted keys or am I just failing to see it??

It should be a coupon in your steam inventory.

Salsa

talkin to Jimmy from Amazon about Hitman

not recieving the Beta is most likely a Square Enix issue and they have nothin to do with it but wanna know if shit's alright with the order I guess

so now the Win10 store version of Rise of the TR is two patches behind the steam version.

Hope people are getting their $9 out of that experience. wonder what the hell is the hold up on MS's end

I was hoping it would have Binary Domain DLC but it doesn't and I already have Condemned so someone else can enjoy this

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Make War Not Love 3 Prize Pack 2 -- MB-5AE61C5E20A3BB89 - Taken by QFNS. 2 entrants total.

t1455928377z1.png

Jawmuncher

untitled3nuyrc.png

I just needed somewhere to post this.

Dino Crisis PS1
Dino Crisis PC
Dino Crisis PSN
Dino Crisis DC
Dino Crisis Greatest Hits
Dino Crisis The Best
---
Dino Crisis 2 PS1
Dino Crisis 2 PSN
Dino Crisis 2 PC
Dino Crisis 2 The best
Dino Crisis 2 Platinum
---
Dino Crisis 3 Xbox
---
Dino Stalker PS2

(Not Counted)
Dino Crisis 5th Anniversary Pack
Dino Crisis Dungeon in Chaos (Mobile)

untitled3nuyrc.png

I just needed somewhere to post this.

Dino Crisis PS1
Dino Crisis PC
Dino Crisis PSN
Dino Crisis DC
Dino Crisis Greatest Hits
Dino Crisis The Best
---
Dino Crisis 2 PS1
Dino Crisis 2 PSN
Dino Crisis 2 PC
Dino Crisis 2 The best
Dino Crisis 2 Platinum
---
Dino Crisis 3 Xbox
---
Dino Stalker PS2

(Not Counted)
Dino Crisis 5th Anniversary Pack
Dino Crisis Dungeon in Chaos (Mobile)
And the point is...?

Vecks

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vecks, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SpeedRunners -- MB-91E504950F5AB897 - Taken by Loptous. 4 entrants total.

t1455928677z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom