• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got two codes. *shrug* If anyone doesn't have this or need an extra for a friend, alt account, illegal Russian mob key reseller, trade of sex, or whatever here ya go..

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Don't care what you do with it. Its yours, have a blast.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

rXFAzbT.jpg

Make War Not Love 3 Prize 2 -- MB-9E851C8320D45BC8 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 2 entrants total.

t1455928317z1.png

Salsa

I actually wouldnt mind 7 bringin in the Dino Crisis chick to the RE universe or whatever

it's the only way to get another one

gah i want to bash my head into a fucking wall. i gotta write a paper on a book that bill gates did in the 90s about how business would be handled. first off his book is as dry as hell and most of the stuff in the book is common sense, like what can i possibly talk about? like one of the things he says is how all communication in a company should be handled in email so you can react to news as quick as possible... no fucking duh <_< I'm sure this was WOAH kind of stuff in the early 2000s but in 2016 this book is just a waste of time. This professor really needs to update his course material.

I wanna play the hitman beta and sf5 :( hows the hitman beta treating everyone, is it fun or what?

Rumors are saying it should be revealed this march at a "resident evil event"

weren't there rumors it was going to be revealed last e3? who wants to bet re7 will be some kind of reboot? capcom don't got money like that to be doing any "fancy" stuff anymore. for better or worse they'll be going back to the basics.

AHA-Lambda

If RE 5 & 6 sold so well, where is RE7?

I think they've had to struggle with the fact that RE6 was critically mauled and the game didn't meet sales expectations at launch.

Plus, Capcom doesn't seem too flush with cash of late either, focusing alot more on profitable remasters. SF5 needed an exclusivity deal to happen after all.

I think they've had to struggle with the fact that RE6 was critically mauled and the game didn't meet sales expectations at launch.

Plus, Capcom doesn't seem too flush with cash of late either, focusing alot more on profitable remasters. SF5 needed an exclusivity deal to happen after all.

and even then the game is very bare bones, not even a fucking arcade mode man.
only real gamers play dino crisis

Jaw we all know thats you.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
gah i want to bash my head into a fucking wall. i gotta write a paper on a book that bill gates did in the 90s about how business would be handled. first off his book is as dry as hell and most of the stuff in the book is common sense, like what can i possibly talk about? like one of the things he says is how all communication in a company should be handled in email so you can react to news as quick as possible... no fucking duh <_< I'm sure this was WOAH kind of stuff in the early 2000s but in 2016 this book is just a waste of time. This professor really needs to update his course material.

That book wasn't even relevant in the 90s when it was released, unless you were a totally narrow-minded CEO that didn't use computers. But your point of "technology has come such a long ways since this book was written that it's nearly irrelevant" sounds like the perfect talking point for your paper. #freehomeworkadvice

That book wasn't even relevant in the 90s when it was released, unless you were a totally narrow-minded CEO that didn't use computers. But your point of "technology has come such a long ways since this book was written that it's nearly irrelevant" sounds like the perfect talking point for your paper. #freehomeworkadvice

jshacks you're smart and you seem to know the book I'm talking about. get on steam so you can help me, pls :(

Jawmuncher

RE7 has been in development for awhile now. It's either going to come out this year or next more than likely. A recent thread here said the game would be the first showing of a new engine apparently. The case of SFV wasn't that it wouldn't happen, just that it wouldn't have happened so soon. Capcom is banking on the 20th Anniversary label and even has a CG movie coming out that is either preceeding or following after RE7 next tear.

weren't there rumors it was going to be revealed last e3? who wants to bet re7 will be some kind of reboot? capcom don't got money like that to be doing any "fancy" stuff anymore. for better or worse they'll be going back to the basics.
Rumors with no credibility. Capcom has been asking reviewers for RE6 quotes and mentioned that's what they were for. The game has been in dev for awhile now, just japanese companies are a bit better about not leaking stuff like western studios are. Leaks related to the game we have seen have been VA and Mocap related.

only real gamers play dino crisis

dex3108

New Hitman is not bad. They worked hard on those multiple ways to finish missions. So if you like to do one thing in 101 way this will be game for you. But i have feeling that episodic releases will hurt the game. Replay value is great if you play game every few months but doing same thing over and over again while you are waiting next chapter is not nice experience.

Hektor

Uh, didn't someone have a Capcom Fighters Network ID exchange thing somewhere?

Here -->
For the new page with updated Spreadsheetedness!!!

Right then boys and girls seeing as this is a pain in the arse to do in game let's try this...

Google Form to Submit Your Details

**Spreadsheet**

If you need to grab your permalink Steam ID check your profile under Enhanced Steam or on AStats. If you can't or struggle to find it don't worry I'm going to clean up the Spreadsheet before posting it as it's open to the public to make things easier so will more than likely full of rubbish that needs tidying up.

Tizoc that ol' hipster.

Jawmuncher

New Hitman is not bad. They worked hard on those multiple ways to finish missions. So if you like to do one thing in 101 way this will be game for you. But i have feeling that episodic releases will hurt the game. Replay value is great if you play game every few months but doing same thing over and over again while you are waiting next chapter is not nice experience.

It depends. The hitman faithful will be playing one episode and figure out every way to do it by the time the next episode hits. But I do think the more casual players won't care. They'll kill the target once and call it a day.

Uh, didn't someone have a Capcom Fighters Network ID exchange thing somewhere?
mines is BadCompany

I wanted to get DirtyDeedsDoneDirtCheap but you know... its too long...

thats why you wait for the game to be completely done like you're supposed to do with any other episodic game.

Yeah, it's pretty good so far.

MUnited83

For you.

I think it will actually make it a better game in the end, since player's feedback is going to be taken into account and all that. And if anything, it makes more sense than in a story-based game.
The game comes with quite a variety of different modes as well, more than enough to tide people over the wait for the next episode.

It depends. The hitman faithful will be playing one episode and figure out every way to do it by the time the next episode hits. But I do think the more casual players won't care. They'll kill the target once and call it a day.

this is what I'll be doing. If anything if i can think of another clever way to kill someone in the middle of of an assignment I'll give it another playthrough just to see if it works but for the most part it'll just be a one and done type of situation for me.

I... I think he's busy enough with doinghelping his own children homework. :p

:( my hair will go grey by the end of the day lol. I'm honestly considering just holding this L and just bank on the other papers and tests.

dex3108

That's the issue. If they want good sales numbers they need casual public. And how many of those casual players who know about Hitman Brad will know that game is episodic? There will be cases where those players will buy game and on day 1 get low amount of content and be surprised. If they stick with the game by the time game is completed they will forget about it.

On the other side core fans of the franchise will really happy.

I think it will actually make it a better game in the end, since player's feedback is going to be taken into account and all that. And if anything, it makes more sense than in a story-based game.
The game comes with quite a variety of different modes as well, more than enough to tide people over the wait for the next episode.

We will see but we won't get concrete numbers until game comes out fully this winter.

Turfster

Change game settings in loader.
Game settings default in game itself.
Turn on subtitles.
No subtitles.
Change keyboard settings.
Cannot leave menu anymore.

You're... not off to a great start, hitman beta.

Another free game giveaway requiring 8 dignity destroying actions out of 11.
https://gleam.io/p5i1T/free-game-lowglow-100000-copies
This time the game is Lowglow. It is quite a stylish version of one of those draw lines to make things go from point a to point b type puzzle games. Far from the usual "hmph it..it.its not like I wanted this game I only wanted the cards that are forever going to sit in my steam inventory".

According to steamspy numbers this giveaway is going to increase the ownership of the game by a factor of 50.

MUnited83

For you.
That's the issue. If they want good sales numbers they need casual public. And how many of those casual players who know about Hitman Brad will know that game is episodic? There will be cases where those players will buy game and on day 1 get low amount of content and be surprised. If they stick with the game by the time game is completed they will forget about it.

On the other side core fans of the franchise will really happy.

We will see but we won't get concrete numbers until game comes out fully this winter.

I think most of the "casual" side tends to buy games on physical more, and the game will only come out phisically after it's complete. I don't think they are exactly expecting the initial episodic release to set the charts on fire, so I think it will be fine.

Jawmuncher

Street Fighter V now doesn't want to connect to the servers, despite the servers not being down. So good. Makes the lack of offline content even better.

Man, I wish Digimon : Cyber Sleuth available on steam

Whats up Bamco

i wish it was too just so u guys could play it, its a really good game! Apparently its doing pretty well too which is great to hear. I hope we get more digimon games if they're just as good as this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom