• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nillansan

The last game after Valkyria was Sonic Lost World, so I dont get my hopes up even though I want games like Yakuza.

That is true, while I should know better than believe in those recent rumours, I am still hopeful that Sega will make some good decisions in relation to the PC platform. They gave us Binary Domain, Typing of the Dead and Valkyria Chronicles after all, a bit of faith is warranted.

Annubis

That is true, while I should know better than believing the recent rumours, I am still hopeful that Sega will make some good decisions in regards to the PC platform. They gave as Binary Domain, Typing of the Dead and Valkyria Chronicles after all, a bit of faith is warranted.

And up to now, SEGA is making bank on Steam pretty much.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

uO6NMdV.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-B902958579B70C0D - Taken by Bayonetta

Jawmuncher

That is true, while I should know better than believe in those recent rumours, I am still hopeful that Sega will make some good decisions in relation to the PC platform. They gave us Binary Domain, Typing of the Dead and Valkyria Chronicles after all, a bit of faith is warranted.

As the series went on the series got easier with its puzzles for the most part.

Watching this great video about the golden age of flight-sims was really nice. Classic FLIGHT SIMS Collection & Favorites [MS-DOS ROCKS!]
Especially Falcon 3.0 with its own dog-fighting video class tutored by an actual F16 pilot! Art of the Kill Old sims took themselves serious to a very nice effect.
Getting the Falcon Collection from GOG is now high on my list since it also has Falcon 4.0. And that is the base for the incredible community made Benchmark Sim - BSS 4.33. Check out the trailer and tell me you would have guessed it's based on a game from 1998!

Lain

Just be happy we're getting God Eater on steam guys, thanks I guess Bamco. :p

Hopefully it's a nice port. I'd want Digimon on PC too, but I'll be happy with replaying God Eater. Plus it'll give us more reason to post anime game pictures in the thread for the enjoyment of everyone.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh Atraveller wasnt eaten by some sort of spanish mermaid yeti hybrid? Good to know

Why is the blood in Danganronpa purple?

EDIT: woah card prices are high for it! Dat anime tax

Pink you mean. It was initially there to avoid a higher rating, as it being hyper stylized kind of lessens the impact of kids killing each other as far as rating boards are concerned. Now, it's just part of the series identity.

Vlad

For the Wake War Not Love freebies, is anybody else having issues with any of the redeemed titles actually showing up in their inventory? Both Golden Axe and Streets of Rage 2 don't show up in my library (the other four titles do). What's weird is that if I go to the store pages for the two missing games, they say that they're already in my library.

For the Wake War Not Love freebies, is anybody else having issues with any of the redeemed titles actually showing up in their inventory? Both Golden Axe and Streets of Rage 2 don't show up in my library (the other four titles do). What's weird is that if I go to the store pages for the two missing games, they say that they're already in my library.

They are listed as megadrive classics or something like that.

AHA-Lambda

That feeling when you know exactly who the culprit is in the first Danganronpa case before the trial ;)

Then again it's the first case so I guess it'd be easy =/

The Division is much better then I thought it would be.

Yeah, same whodathunk?

Also, spare key for anyone who didn't get one cos Sega screwed up

ModBot said:
Instructions for AHA-Lambda:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (AHA-Lambda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Sega Prize pack 2 -- MB-EE4366E1F9821AA9 - Taken by XShagrath

Blu(e)

Try under S for "SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics." They should be listed as DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom