• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

Pillars will consume me. It's already started to consume me, barely keeping myself not fully engaged in the game.

This might be another Trails SC (70 hour game completed in 2 weeks).

Pillars will consume me. It's already started to consume me, barely keeping myself not fully engaged in the game.

This might be another Trails SC (70 hour game completed in 2 weeks).

Felt the same way about Dragon's Dogma. I put in over 100 hours before deciding it was time for a New Game Plus.

Uzzy

Got my Tokyo Dark closed alpha and also finally managed to sign up for the backer forum, so I got to grab those wallpapers! And the emoticons are damn cute.
I'm glad I backed this, the foundations to a nice mystery/horror game are definitely there.

Now to wait for the Children of Morta one.

Well I'm glad to hear that. I got access too, but I'm staying well away from it. Don't want to get spoiled on a mystery/horror game!

Anteater

we have people here in steamgaf who didn't buy jet set radio when it was like a dollar for years

you can't count on these people
I didn't buy danganronpa

Bombing? Still on the top ten best selling list, and we have no accurate sales numbers yet...(three days for data to catch up)

I know, but let's be honest, when it usually starts this slow, it means we're looking at a 10k~20k result :/
Might be good enough for Spike Chunsoft though I think. DR isn't a big seller.

MUnited83

For you.
I know, but let's be honest, when it usually starts this slow, it means we're looking at a 10k~20k result :/
Might be good enough for Spike Chunsoft though I think. DR isn't a big seller.
I think it will easily reach 30k/40k after the first week, which would be pretty good.. I believe the PSV sales in the West are 200k for both titles combined, after many months and several sales to boot. around 40k to begin with would be pretty good imo.

I think it will easily reach 30k/40k after the first week, which would be pretty good.. I believe the PSV sales in the West are 200k for both titles combined, after many months and several sales to boot. around 40k to begin with would be pretty good imo.

It would be pretty good indeed. 40k at 30 bucks digital only would provide far higher revenue than the OG vita release. And yes, it took 2 games and 1 year and 2 months to reach the 200k on Vita in West.

It would be pretty good indeed. 40k at 30 bucks digital only would provide far higher revenue than the OG vita release. And yes, it took 2 games and 1 year and 2 months to reach the 200k on Vita in West.

To be fair, it launched at $40 for Vita, not at $30 or with a launch discount too.

(Unless I mistook that for DR2)

Dr Dogg

In the surface Nash's Vskill seems like the worst of the bunch but it's straight up shenanigans personified.

Cool, thanks all. All my passwords are 50+ character random letters, numbers, and symbols with a different password for every site and I use disposable emails for everything so I'm not worried, just thought it was odd.

It's always nice when some sensible also posts about something you do, making me feel a little less crazy. I've even got into the habit of unique usernames is a service requires it. Granted all slightly similar or a play on words but just when I think I've run out of dogg idioms or metaphors something out of the blue pops into my head.

gdt

So I've got a question about normal GPU temps when gaming. I've got a 980ti, and was playing The Witcher 3 DLC, for about 2 or 3 hours. All maxed out at 1080p. End of session, GPU is sitting at 56c. Ten minutes later now, it's down to 50c, so it's cooling down at an even pace. I'm assuming the fans will start kicking down soon too.

Does that sound decent?

Kifimbo

Old stuff. Hopefully everything still works. Let me know if your key doesn't.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Star Wolves 3: Civil War -- MB-F740BCD2CCBB4EE2 - Taken by Vuze
Playing History 2 - Slave Trade -- MB-C7CCD8A6BADB801C - Taken by Baron_Calamity
The 39 Steps -- MB-B049DD93A7F449CC - Taken by Ventara
Darkstone -- MB-60E210D31F912FE5 - Taken by Mikurden

Durante

Can you guys recommend me some good games with good keyboard and mouse implementation?

Any category!
Erm, that's a pretty damn broad request.

I guess I'll start.
- Pillars of Eternity
- Age of Wonders 3
- The Talos Principle
- Cities: Skylines

Erm, that's a pretty damn broad request.

I guess I'll start.
- Pillars of Eternity
- Age of Wonders 3
- The Talos Principle
- Cities: Skylines

Yeah, you're right. I guess I should say *stellar* implementation, rather than just good. I'm a bit picky.

Thanks for the suggestions!

You scared them off!

vB9B5h.jpg

theyre just dumb cartoon birds tho

mods will agree

cats are dumb.

accel

So I've got a question about normal GPU temps when gaming. I've got a 980ti, and was playing The Witcher 3 DLC, for about 2 or 3 hours. All maxed out at 1080p. End of session, GPU is sitting at 56c. Ten minutes later now, it's down to 50c, so it's cooling down at an even pace. I'm assuming the fans will start kicking down soon too.

Does that sound decent?

It's very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom