• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eila

Seems it wants you to make love, not war.
Maybe the round ended early? I don't think there is going to be a next one.

If I had to guess it's maintenance. Just check later.
Clearly they didn't foresee the massive demand for free steam shit.

Anyone know if Sims 4 worth getting? Been awhile since I've played a sims game but I remember when 4 came out it was missing a lot of features. How is it now?

man condemned looks really good but I guess the modeling was made really early last gen or the end of the ps2 era :v

For a 360 launch game, I think it still looks good!

Ozium

the Giant Bomb quicklook of American Truck Simulator is a thing of beauty:

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-american-truck-simulator/2300-10991/

also in Euro Truck Sim 2 they are working on an expansion to add more of France, and are reworking areas of France already in the game

ets2_france_003.jpg

Ozium

Rural France seems like it would be hell to truck through, but fun still.

yeah but they are also reworking parts of Paris, hopefully it will be on the level of Scandinavian and American maps... They really need to redo the UK

and add Spain

and Italy

and Ukraine

and then all of Glorious Russia

yeah but they are also reworking parts of Paris, hopefully it will be on the level of Scandinavian and American maps... They really need to redo the UK

and add Spain

and Italy

and Ukraine

and then all of Glorious Russia

Do you know if their plan to make all of Europe drivable as well as all of the USA for ATS? That be great if so.

zkylon

zkylewd
i wanna play no one lives forever, but that game is in license hell

not sure about mordor, that game has been ike 14bucks for years
i watched my roommate play mordor and the nemesis stuff looked fun but super boring world to look at and i didn't care much for the gameplay

nolf, well, u'll have to resort to less reputable tactics if u wanna play that

or get it on ebay or something

point is, fuck warner brothers

Is condemned 2 on steam?
console only

mp1990

Banned
It never had a PC version, unfortunately.

Wasn't it a huge step down compared to the first one though? I remember it receiving a lot of flak from the reviews back when it was released.

By the way, Condemned 2 was part of that weird batch of last gen games where the developers firmly believed they had to add some kind of multiplayer function to every game, fitting it or not, and I remember it having a unbelievably bad MP mode lol. I'm glad we've got past those times.

-MD-

Wasn't it a huge step down compared to the first one though? I remember it receiving a lot of flak from the reviews back when it was released.

I only played like an hour or two of the sequel but something felt off to me, it didn't feel like the first one.

Turfster

We always gotta fight up in here. Like its a tournament.

Capcom servers down, people gotta fight somewhere?

I'm really not sure how I feel about this possible telltale xfiles game.
On the one hand, eh, okay, but on the other hand a) telltale's broken engine b) the latest xfiles tv show had garbage writing anyway, so...

Jawmuncher

I started Borderlands TPS again. Public games have been a little dead so far. Running Aurelia this time. After a second look through I really like her skill trees.

So do SteamGAFers carry swords? I am trying to get a handle on the community here.

There are sword in Borderlands? But anyway I don't think many propel here still play it.

-----

I'm down for X-Files Telltale. We have been needing a new X files game for awhile now. Their style will make it work.

Ozium

Okay, so here's the reddit thread which went up 10 hours ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/46px2w/psa_steamid_spoofing_on_every_steam_product_and/

he said he reported them today, and since Valve didn't respond he made the thread

today.... usually these things are made public, if the company in question doesn't respond after weeks or months

because they know if they don't light a fire under Valve's ass they won't do anything about it

still seems counterproductive to give a ton of people who would use an exploit to steal shit information how to use an exploit to steal shit

Mivey

Not waiting a single day is not exactly professional.
For context, Googles program to find security lapses gives you three months time to react.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom