• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

I was one of the lucky ones to be able to play the network closed beta which gave me a pretty big area and a boss to kill.

I felt that it had the more open paths like Dark Souls and the fast-paced gameplay in Bloodborne.

DS3 felt like DS1 and Bloodborne had a baby. Which could mean it to me it would be an incredible beautiful baby.

That's what I'm hoping for. Wish I had been able to try it.

Parsnip

I have a feeling that a lot of people who are expecting Dark Souls 3 to be "fast like bloodborne" are in for a surprise when the game ships. None of the demos so far have had equipment burden enabled, so all the footage has been naked speeds. You aren't going to do a lot of naked rolling in full fluted set in the final game.
Comparing the naked speed from DeS and DkS to DkS3, it actually seems about the same.

We'll see.

AHA-Lambda

I have a feeling that a lot of people who are expecting Dark Souls 3 to be "fast like bloodborne" are in for a surprise when the game ships. None of the demos so far have had equipment burden enabled, so all the footage has been naked speeds. You aren't going to do a lot of naked rolling in full fluted set in the final game.
Comparing the naked speed from DeS and DkS to DkS3, it actually seems about the same.

We'll see.

I actually hope it's not I much prefer Souls combat to BB's

Jawmuncher

We'll see.

I play with shield and sword so I don't eeally go fast anyway.

We'll see.

Well, I really hope that's the case. I still haven't been able to get into BB, but I liked the other Souls games.

fantomena

We'll see.

It's not as fast as Bloodborne, but it's much faster than DS.

This was me second try. Killed the boss on my 3 try. The music was amazing.

Anteater

kz2l5AA.png

who's zkylon

I'm sure Sony will release another game for you to get excited about.

as long as it's posted on the playstation blog

Volimar

that is a thread for news, not discussion of steam, steam games, deals, trading cards, etc.

also please show me where it states that a thread being in the community section means that the thread becomes about whatever people want it to be about regardless of any relevance to the topic at hand?

The vast majority of the thread doesn't seem to mind when we go off topic occasionally. It's safer here than the rest of gaming side. >.>

Stop being a poopoo smelly head.

Ludens

Banned
So, some people trashed on me in the SFV thread I created and now some of those people agree with AngryJoe who told exactly the same thing.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
The acting in Contradiction is so ridiculous! I looove the over the top b-movie feel of it all so far

that is a thread for news, not discussion of steam, steam games, deals, trading cards, etc.

also please show me where it states that a thread being in the community section means that the thread becomes about whatever people want it to be about regardless of any relevance to the topic at hand?

get the sand out of your vagina.

also buy disgaea while you're at it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So, some people trashed on me in the SFV thread I created and now some of those people agree with AngryJoe who told exactly the same thing.

It seems you need to be popular somewhere so your opinion is accepted on a matter like this. I've said the same thing and got ignored or trashed.

Ozium

The vast majority of the thread doesn't seem to mind when we go off topic occasionally. It's safer here than the rest of gaming side. >.>

Stop being a poopoo smelly head.

or it could be that the majority is silent and/or drowned out by the screaming minority

also nice to insult people who disagree with you

but I guess i'ts ok to insult people on neogaf as long as they are towards people who don't matter

Mivey

Mass Effect 1 is even on RPG Codex list, so I'm not sure why you're offended so much?
Still liked ME2/3 more, worse RPGs but better games overall
I don't take issue with the Mass Effect games being RPG in general, that definition is super broad. I like Mass Effect 1 even, replayed it with the controller mod recently.
But listing it as computer RPG and specifically comparing it to something super PC-y like Might and Magic Legacy is just bizarre, more than it is insulting even.

Anteater

i don't know about you but I only agree with the popular dude

and I only get hyped about games the popular dude tell me to get hyped about

Anteater

oh yeah

i had a dream the other night, that capcom made a new dino crisis game, like it was a remake of the first dino crisis

but they made it a turn based game like those old FF games

it looked hella cool though, it was all CG like

You're joking but Tearaway would be the least shocking to come to PC seeing its "success".
SteamGAF bunch of gamepad scrubs confirmed :/
Haha, more like "that is an awful broad question no one knows how to tackle" ;)

I'm kb/m 4 lyfe... until I'm not for a few games

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
oh yeah

i had a dream the other night, that capcom made a new dino crisis game, like it was a remake of the first dino crisis

I would buy Dino Crisis Tactics.

MUnited83

For you.
The thread would be so much better if we just were on-topic discussing how awesome Molyneux is awesome and how Devil's Third Wii U is such a good game :3

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I am a fighting game and 2d platforming game enthusiast so I always use the best hardware for the job: the 360 pad.

Volimar

Oz if you took smelly poo poo head as an insult....bruh.....bruh....

I am a fighting game and 2d platforming game enthusiast so I always use the best hardware for the job: the 360 pad.

The 360 controller is really my all time favorite controller. I hated it when it first came out cuz it was so heavy, but it's really grown on me
giggity

Khronico

oh yeah

That actually sounds neat. I'd play it for sure.

Although, my ideal new DC game is just RE6 with dinos and regina. Those mechanics in DC would be amazing.

dex3108

I should probably overclock my i7 2600K finally but i am so out of the loop when overclocking CPU is in question that i don't know where to start XD I saw few tutorials that are 4 years old but i guess that is start :D

zkylon

zkylewd
Speaking of console gamers, do you think a Normal difficulty run through Pillars is doable for someone like me, who played mostly (piss easy) JRPGs and who's only cRPG experience so far has been Witcher 2/3, Mass Effect trilogy and M&MX: Legacy? Or should I stick to Easy or Story Mode?

(I mean, not really the only cRPG experience, but close enough)

normal is actually pretty challenging, and it's not really a game you can grind levels and power through things that way

but you can respec and hire new guys if u need to and some of the most difficult fights are optional so i'd give it a go

it's very enjoyable in normal

Anteater

That actually sounds neat. I'd play it for sure.

Although, my ideal new DC game is just RE6 with dinos and regina. Those mechanics in DC would be amazing.

yeah there were a lot of cool animated sequences and it looked hella cool

but everyone hated it lol

DC could make a good action game tho, not sure why it hasn't happened yet

Jawmuncher

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Steamy Edition would have solved the problems in this thread but Koei Tecmo hates world peace.
Is the online mp still beta?
oh yeah

I'd accept this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom