• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

And then get the USA Paint Jobs Pack with it and then you've pretty much got ATS.

good point!

post-65254-wonka-oh-really-thank-you-gif-lamj.gif

Momentary

Banned
Damn man... February is STACKED!!!

BlazBlue, Street Fighter, Disgaea, Danganronpa, XCOM 2, and Naruto

What they hell am I supposed to do!?!

This is old news, but it's new to me. There is an experimental build of Dolphin that lets you use DX12 backend. Lots of games show 40-50% speed improvement if they are gfx intensive.

Me gusto.
Very nice improvements indeed. I'm no tech-head but so I only remember DX12 having some improvements in calls or something like that. Whatever it may be, it brings a lot of goodness.
derExperte for mod
Please no. He'd ban many a folk.
Firewatch comes out this week too!
Grief was excited for it. Guess he wanted to write about it for the OP and now that he's banned, no OP post, less mindshare among people here. Shame, Firewatch looks dope.

Kinda, but depends on if you want to drive across scenic Europe or scenic 'Murica.

I feel like if Grief wasn't banned he'd make a signal to noise ratio post right now.

Gee, what would the odds of that be, fam?

--

Someone in here who plays DD:DA:
Please take my pawn.
Please release her back to me at your earliest convenience with a gift of Heaven's Key daggers.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Jazz573

Yeah but a lot of my old Japanese games don't work on 10 =/
So whichever I choose, I lose.

As far as I know most eroge should run fine. How old are we talking? Early 2000s, mid 90s?

Feel free to PM me some titles, if you want me to look into them.

Deitus

I guess I missed the thread merge drama earlier, but an amusing side-effect is that all of lashman's posts while there were two treads are now doubled in the merged thread. I'm sure everyone already noticed that, but it took me a couple of minutes to figure out what had happened.

I guess I missed the thread merge drama earlier, but an amusing side-effect is that all of lashman's posts while there were two treads are now doubled in the merged thread. I'm sure everyone already noticed that, but it took me a couple of minutes to figure out what had happened.

More lashman posts are better than less lashman posts.

Deitus

Wishlisted. I hope one day to see the Zero Escape games on Steam.

Uh-oh.

I kinda hate it when publishers do that kind of thing to us. :/

Well, it is annoying when developers try to make it sound like if this one game doesn't do well, they just won't ever port another game (and that tweet does not come across that way at all), it makes sense for a smaller Japanese developer with little experience with the western PC market to test the waters before committing to porting their entire library.

Well, it is annoying when developers try to make it sound like if this one game doesn't do well, they just won't ever port another game (and that tweet does not come across that way at all), it makes sense for a smaller Japanese developer with little experience with the western PC market to test the waters before committing to porting their entire library.

Kind off hoping it will be a good port but the screens released so far aren't encouraging.

Stating the obvious?

Yes, it's obvious that they're testing the waters with this game, but I don't think they have to actually state it. That just makes things a bit complicated.

I hope it's selling well, but unfortunately I can't help you guys with it for now. Maybe later.

Deitus

Yes, it's obvious that they're testing the waters with this game, but I don't think they have to actually state it. That just makes things a bit complicated.

I hope it's selling well, but unfortunately I can't help you guys with it for now. Maybe later.

I don't think it really complicates things that much though. They were asked a question as to whether they were going to bring out another of their games on Steam. The logical response is "If this Steam thing works out for us, of course we will continue to put games out."

Sure, they could have said "we have no comment at this time" or simply refused to respond to the question, but I don't see how that would have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom