• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I may have used that ID and password in a few other places as well. That seems to have been rectified. I think a few of them deleted my account for inactivity which works for me.

Random aside, if anyone knows the name(s) of any forums which may be English/German centric that are focused on adult mods for Oblivion or TES feel free to shoot me a PM.

EDIT - Oh sweet, top of page.

what's something to play before xcom

i really want to want to play more the witness but i can't

not now anyways
There's only one thing above XCOM 2:
page_bg_english.png
So I may have used that ID and password in a few other places as well. That seems to have been rectified. I think a few of them deleted my account for inactivity which works for me.

Random aside, if anyone knows the name(s) of any forums which may be English/German centric that are focused on adult mods for Oblivion or TES feel free to shoot me a PM.

There could be only one mod you're looking for. It is right here. (SFW)

I finished Oblivion a long time ago I am actually looking for a forum not a mod. For reasons.

Oh shoot, you did say Oblivion. The word mod now defaults my brain to Skyrim, I guess.

I'm sorry, but there is no clean faces mod for Oblivion.
The final mission in MGSV is a work of art.

Its like one of those weird paintings people just don't get. Its art.

Kojima is a genius.

Legit worst final mission I've ever played. Irredeemable.

Midn1ght

I Bought Grow Home for $1 on the Humble Bundle and also got Call Of Juarez Gunslinger which I'm not really interested about. Can I gift it ? If I can and anyone want it feel free to ask me.

Edit : Gone :)

Just to be clear, by adult mods you mean things like having a job and paying bills and taxes, right?

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
SteamFAM should I buy ATS?

Well I played about six hours of ATS today, and I've got over 200 hours played in ETS2, so I feel like I can make a decent comparison for you since you already own ETS2 as you said above.

If you enjoy playing ETS2 then yes you should spend the $20 and buy ATS. It is more of the same but better. The world map (from what I've seen so far) is the best work SCS has ever done in map making, even better than the two expansions for ETS2, honestly they've set quite the high bar for even the map mod makers like ProMod and such. Sure it's a bit anemic right now with regards to city count and trucks but that will be changing shortly with free updates, so that's not a good reason to not buy it if your interested. I mean you could just wait too until they have Arizona and the trucks patched in, I figured whether I spend the $20 now or later I'm still spending the $20 so might as well play it now and have fun. The real surprise for me though has been the parking, WOW did they make it more challenging! They included options for easy parking too which basically makes it like parking in ETS2 was but the hard parking spots are awesome. I'm looking more forward to the destinations now more than ever simply to see where the hell they are going to ask me to park this trailer next. Often times you will now have to think hard about how you are going to get your rig positioned properly in order to park the trailer without bashing your truck up, it adds a lot more to the game than I expected it to.

Take this one job I had tonight. I hauled a bunch of cars from a dealership to a train yard and had to park my trailer in the spot shown below:

My truck is on the right, the parking spot is on the left wedged in there between the train tracks and the gas tanks, around the corner where you can't pull through, and I had to BACK my rig and trailer in there, around the corner, with very little space to my right to get her lined up good due to a building being in the way. I like challenging games that make me think for a bit, and ATS has that in spades over ETS2. The police cars all over the roads add even more challenge.

Hopefully that helps you decide!

Here's the OT if you want to see what others think of the game and see some more screensshots of it:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1178708

oipic

My truck is on the right, the parking spot is on the left wedged in there between the train tracks and the gas tanks, around the corner where you can't pull through, and I had to BACK my rig and trailer in there, around the corner, with very little space to my right to get her lined up good due to a building being in the way.

Far out, Mengy... that is really something.

Even after well over a hundred hours with ETS2, I look at that parking scenario with fear and trepidation. The Dark Souls of truck sims?

I still have unexplored territory in ETS2, so I had told myself that ATS could wait for now - but it's tempting. Your recommendation carries real weight - thanks for the write-up.

daxy

New low: bought a bundle for a game I wanted to play. Went to redeem it on Steam, but it turned out I already owned it.

Soulflarz

Banned
Why are people so obsessed with 100% achievements, I've only one hundred percent-ed one game, ever.

Do not ask why we do what we do in this thread.

Reminder we spend money on games at $10 that will hit $3.50 in a bundle with 4 other games before we play them.
And we do this daily.

Mean Greens giveaway site is getting:

404: Not Found

Welp, you seem to be lost but while you're here....

Feel free to explore the dungeon down below you, in order to find treasure!

Take me back to homepage or use our search to find exactly what you're looking fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom