• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so bored of Blood Dragon. I liberated all the garrisons and that's been the best part so far. It's not that funny, the guns are just OK (the pistol is the best but hardly useful), and the animations are awful.

Isn't there a way to rest the bases? I'll look for that next.

I'm about to burn Verizon to the fucking ground. My wifi keeps cutting out and it just cost my girlfriend a lot of her work because of our college's shitty bulletin system.

Anything I can do to wrestle either better services out of them or get more reliable performance? I only have the default router but this shit is cutting out every like 10 minutes some nights.

Coldsun

Banned
I'm about to burn Verizon to the fucking ground. My wifi keeps cutting out and it just cost my girlfriend a lot of her work because of our college's shitty bulletin system.

Anything I can do to wrestle either better services out of them or get more reliable performance? I only have the default router but this shit is cutting out every like 10 minutes some nights.

Better or more reliable service out of them? Unlikely overall. May get a slight discount to hush you but beyond that no.

Is your wifi and hardwire cutting out or just the wifi?

Ludens

Banned
Nice, no code for me, and I subbed as soon as the promo went up because I posted it here.
If someone has a spare, I would accept it, I'm missing both Renegade Ops and the Sega classic I want to try.
EDIT: Thanks to neonglow for a code :)

Ludens

Banned
It's a Square Enix game, it will be sub $10 soon :D

Season pass+the game is 27$, and for me is still too much, considering this is a SE non-FF game and it will drop in no time.
Also the season pass seems a very bad deal even for 9$, I mean, one SP DLC and the rest seems garbage like cards.

Deques

Season pass+the game is 27$, and for me is still too much, considering this is a SE non-FF game and it will drop in no time.
Also the season pass seems a very bad deal even for 9$, I mean, one SP DLC and the rest seems like garbage like cards.

Better wait for Humble Square Enix Bundle 4 or 5 then

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Also the season pass seems a very bad deal even for 9$, I mean, one SP DLC and the rest seems like garbage like cards.

There's also the Don't Starve-esque survival mode and upcoming Gears of Waresque horde mode... but neither are must-haves for those seeking more SP content.

Ludens

Banned
There's also the Don't Starve-esque survival mode and upcoming Gears of Waresque horde mode... but neither are must-haves for those seeking more SP content.

Isn't the survival in the base game too (with the DLC only providing additional stuff)?
Anyway I won't ever play those modes, so for me it's a very bad deal, I will get the Baba Yaga DLC when I'll buy the game and that's it.

AHA-Lambda

Isn't the survival in the base game too (with the DLC only providing additional stuff)?
Anyway I won't ever play those modes, so for me it's a very bad deal, I will get the Baba Yaga DLC when I'll buy the game and that's it.

Nah base game doesn't have a survival element to it.

Dr Dogg

[VG247]Fallout 4 sold more digitally than at retail on day one

I can't link original source (GameInformer) because it is region locked for me.

You can copy the link though and paste it in for others silly :p

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...ses-fallout-4-dlc-mods-amp-survival-mode.aspx

GI: I was in your studio 25 days before Fallout 4 released, and it was very much the calm before the storm. Talk me through the game’s launch.
TH: It was pretty amazing in retrospect. I think you lose a little perspective when making games, and you’re happy that it got done. You hope that when it comes out, it’s really good, and sells like crazy. That’s what’s in your head. One of the things that is amazing: Fallout 4 sold more day one digitally than at retail. That’s a big change.

Better or more reliable service out of them? Unlikely overall. May get a slight discount to hush you but beyond that no.

Is your wifi and hardwire cutting out or just the wifi?

Yeah I will probably be buying a new one soon.

Also looking through the Danganronpa achievements and seeing those Zero Escape references... Why must you tease us so, Spike.

Deques

Will this be enough?

maxresdefault.jpg

sprinkles

A DRM-free version of Dysfunctional Systems is free on the devs' website.

http://archives.salty-salty-studios.com/dischan/downloads/

From what I read, the devs' will close the studio.

I don't know whether that means the game might be removed from Steam or not.
I am still so sad about Dysfunctional Systems. My first backed kickstarter and then the studio went under. The first episode was such an interesting read, a shame we won't get more of it.

giphy.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Pills4Skills -- MB-D209425EBD3E7FC6 - Taken by Saty

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for bodyboarder:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bodyboarder, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Make love not war bundle -- MB-B47958E4BEF75F3B

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Make love not war bundle was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Volimar

So I tried to do an XCOM 2 playthrough with all of my soldiers but the original four as psi ops. The problem is, that it takes so long to get to psi ops that if you try to rush it your squads end up insanely underpowered. I got crushed trying to investigate the black site. Back to the drawing board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom