• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phinor

There's a Focus "What's Next" press event today.
Hope we get more Vampyr goodness.

Ooh, hopefully there's a lot of Battlefleet Gothic: Armada stuff there. Supposedly Angry Joe will be at that event and he has pretty good Warhammer games knowledge so it might be interesting to hear what he says.

Uni lecturer just popped out an accidental trypophobia pic D:
Dick

I had to google trypophobia pictures to see what that's all about. Thanks.

Ludens

Banned
Just wait for another Square Enix bundle. Not a big loss, you all have already played it on your smart phone anyway :p

Yeah, but I think it's a bit scummy. The bundle was for PC titles, the fact that was the Android version is just because no PC version existed yet.
Also there's the usual PC/Console TAX going on, the game is 8€ on PC for no reason (even SE itself adopted the same price for FF games on PC/Android).

fantomena

Im not even sure if the season pass is worth 9$. Only thing that interests me in any season pass is story DLC and the Baba Yaga DLC is supposedly very short.

Uzzy

XCOM2 is still a buggy mess, SFV's servers are still on fire, I finished Danganronpa and I'm even about to finish Persona 4 on my Vita. What am I meant to play now?

Xanathus

Still haven't received the 3rd Make War Not Love Steam key, kinda annoyed that they prioritized people who signed up for the 2nd email batch with a different email first.

More Insurgency?

T7tLdf9.png

Oh wait, its hitting consoles too. I don't know how to feel about that.

Its my most played FPS of recent years. I don't want it watered down.

Ban Puncher

As requested, here is my new Japan only full-size MGSV Boss Arm holding the western released half-size Boss Arm whilst Devastator assess the situation with Kirby getting in on some Decepticon upskirt action.

jDZpreM.jpg

Deques

As requested, here is my new Japan only full-size MGSV Boss Arm holding the western released half-size Boss Arm whilst Devastator assess the situation with Kirby getting in on some Decepticon upskirt action.

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/jDZpreM.jpg[/IMG]

Not enough anime in this picture :p

Is the Gamestop TR2016 Season Pass deal dead? It's refusing to finish my checkout.

Edit: Nevermind; after another 15 tries, it finally went through it seems.

Sub-$10 or bust.

Also, I cancelled my Hitman preorder. Wasn't feeling the control scheme. Will wait for a deep discount in three years.

Perhaps you could've offered it to Turfster if he was still inclined to purchase the game for $15 after the beta.

Ludens

Banned
Thank god I registered the third thing with a new email. I also didnt get the 3rd games with the one I used for 2 yet.

Well, if I will receive a round 3 code, I will drop it here, since a lot of people are still missing it.
What I find really dumb is that people who unsubscribed and re-applied got the code, while people who did nothing because they subscribed in round 2 got nothing.

Well, if I will receive a round 3 code, I will drop it here, since a lot of people are still missing it.
What I find really dumb is that people who unsubscribed and re-applied got the code, while people who did nothing because they subscribed in round 2 got nothing.

I would give it some time, I signed up for the 1st round and just got my second round code now.

sadblob

I did nothing and I got it no problem

Teggy

Well, not that I was planning on getting SteamVR, but my PC came back as moderately unprepared because the demo doesn't recognize SLI yet.

I've liked the cost effectiveness of SLI, but I'm really looking forward to dropping in a single powerful card later this year. Give me that Pascal news, Nvidia!

A question:
Whats a remaster and whats a port?

Checking the Disgaea Screens with new textures, cleaned up character portraits and far mroe settings it feels more like a Remaster than a port.

http://www.rpgsite.net/preview/4740-hands-on-with-disgaea-pc

I've always thought a port is just making the game work on another platform with minimal, if any changes to graphics or settings. I mean, you kind of have to offer resolution options for a PC release, but if you add high res textures and stuff, you're into remaster territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom