• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Street Fighter V -- MB-BE2CBC6FE84CD895 Vega

Can't enter because Sch1sm hates juniors.

How do you know it wasn't Claw? Or Balrog? Either are technically correct, as claw/boxer/dictator are commonly used to refer to the characters due to the US name swaps for SF2 which continue to persist 20+ years later.

And with an attitude like that, I can see why. ;)

THE TECHNOMANCER: LIFE AND DEATH ON MARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PymGnO3D4Fw

Everytime a new trailer or news comes to the surface, Technomancer always get my interest.
But when I remember that it's a game from Spiders.. I just can't take it seriously.

A question:
Whats a remaster and whats a port?

Checking the Disgaea Screens with new textures, cleaned up character portraits and far mroe settings it feels more like a Remaster than a port.

http://www.rpgsite.net/preview/4740-hands-on-with-disgaea-pc

I like the new background and art, but still prefer the old non-filtered sprites.
I hope the modding community will find a better way to handle the sprites later, like waifu2x or something.

How do you know it wasn't Claw? Or Balrog? Either are technically correct, as claw/boxer/dictator are commonly used to refer to the characters due to the US name swaps for SF2 which continue to persist 20+ years later.

And with an attitude like that, I can see why. ;)

My first ignore. How's that for attitude?

I like the new background and art, but still prefer the old non-filtered sprites.
I hope the modding community will find a better way to handle the sprites later, like waifu2x or something.

My thoughts as well .. the new maps look really nice, but the filtered sprites just look blurred out. Even if low-res, there is still a lot of detail in the original sprites. Is it actually possible to mod support for other AA solutions into a game like this?

Still, it's really neat that they are adding stuff like this, and I'm looking forward to playing this game for the first time.

Sch1sm

Haha. I don't hate Juniors, especially those who are regulars to the thread. Promise. Suppose it's more a precautionary thing. Long as I recognise a name, they're okay with me.

I won't say who was write or wrong, but what happened with the giveaway is despite my forgetting to input the TRIVIA rule alongside the likes of NOJUNIORS ( ;) ), BUT the robot still threw the question up. I hadn't really noticed until after the fact. It'll go up again, in a couple hours when I'm at a computer again.

The answer is the American name, no nicknames. This is to kill confusion with the likes of Balrog, M.Bison, Vega, and the sort. I'll mention that again when it goes up at approx 1 PM ET

E: also, I had someone just try entering for it without answering and it didn't work, so RIP ModBot. I broke him.

----

Speaking of SFV anyway, for those who already have it, what are your FighterIDs? Or have people been using Dr Dogg's input thing and have a link to that? Either way.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Please people calm down, no more falling outs here.

Being pleasant individuals with nice attitudes is why this is a good community thread so please don't fuck it up once again.

Tizoc

4 hours til the GIVEAWAY OF DESPAIR
tumblr_nvf454TVEM1ubwg8oo1_500.gif

Hope you're prepaired~
FOR DESPAIR

Haha. I don't hate Juniors, especially those who are regulars to the thread. Promise. Suppose it's more a precautionary thing. Long as I recognise a name, they're okay with me.

All good Sch1sm, I'm glad that you have a sense of humor.

I wouldn't have entered anyways, I plan on picking it up on ps4. I just saw it wasn't claimed and wanted to throw what I thought the answer might be out there like I was watching Jeopardy or something.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Hey everyone!

Reminder for our Frozen Synapse GAF tournament that is starting in about 6 days! You can still sign up and finally make use of that Frozen Synapse copy in your Steam backlog. ;)
2KUIHni.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1183361

Prizes in case anyone is curious:
Prices:
  • Frozen Synapse 2 Beta invite (shoutout and thanks to Mode7 - developer of FS!)
  • Steam gift of your choice worth 30$
  • Steam gift of your choice worth 10$
  • Games from this pile (Thanks to Acccent!)
  • Tropico 4 Collectors Edition (Thanks to Large Professor!)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Styx 2 is looking mighty fine.

image.php

This looks like a small child sneaked up behind Sersha and is about to break her neck.

Revenge for breaking Lady Mary's neck in Hanna. :p

I'd be wary of 12 Is Better Than 6. Had a Kickstarter In October, with an estimated release date of March 2016. The game released in November. Not early access, the finished game

So yeah, something shady and suspect with that game and developer

85% of the 350+ reviews are positive. I think it's safe to say that, despite the game releasing earlier than expected, what is there is solid.

He is nicer than you
plus he is a redhead, so if you mess up with him prepare to face me

You just sounded childish in your post because you couldn't win SFV, I think you should reconsider your attitude.

Okay. Like I said above, I would rather have my fighters on console. Also, I just don't like seeing the NOJUNIORS rule as a junior that has given away over 20 games here, sorry.

Ludens

Banned
Okay. Like I said above, I would rather have my fighters on console. Also, I just don't like seeing the NOJUNIORS rule as a junior that has given away over 20 games here, sorry.

Umh, there could be several reason a member creates a giveaway with a specific rule. I mean, even the NOSENIOR rule exists and was used in the past. If someone will give away something, it's up to him/her decide how to handle the giveaway, since he/she bought the game in first place.

It's OK guys, we were all juniors at some point (and we may be juniors again in the future)

Let's all be friends, Sch1sm never wanted this schism to happen, so let's not continue with that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom