• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

What about Slipstream when it comes to Outrun-like games? Honestly, they should just port the mobile version of Horizon Chase. It's so good.

zkylon

zkylewd
i still find it amusing that ppl are super into regional pricing abuse and get up in arms about piracy

mind you i find both perfectly fine but you know

madjoki

Would buy from the Ukrainian store.

GN5R1yE.png

That's only
$781 american

Pachimari

The Microsoft event is in two days right?

I bought the Gears Ultimate Edition for Xbox One two months ago (before I sold it all) and it still weren't for me. Guess I'm gonna either stay away or pick it up for cheap.

so Nuuvem has activation locks on Uplay games now... (on Far Cry Primal & The Division listings)

Available Regions
This game cannot be activated outside South America

AHA-Lambda

ModBot said:
Instructions for AHA-Lambda:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (AHA-Lambda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Sega Prize 3 -- MB-E55DD8A0C7837D53 - Taken by Abomination

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR 1920X1080P
Processor: Intel Core i5 @3.5GHz+ or AMD FX 8-core
Memory: 16 GB RAM (4 GB VRAM)
Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon R9 290X
Hard Drive: 60 GB available space
DirectX 12

60 gigs?

Ahh, that's why I got confused. Because the Kindle dictionary read like: "Striga, not to be confused with Strigoi..." and then I just assumed it wasn't a strigoi but rather a striga as written in the novel.

[edit] Checked out the Witcher 1 intro and now I have a much better picture of the princess/striga. Thanks a bunch! I can keep reading.

Did you end up getting the book? Cool.
And yeah, TW1's intro is a fantastic recreation of the fight portayed in the book. It's a shame there isn't a higher quality version of that video.
If you wanna talk about Witcher stuff try to post in the community thread I linked you, I'll keep an eye on it, I'll probably miss your posts here.

Parsnip

So I'm about to go into the meat circus part of psychonauts. I have heard a LOT of bad stuff about it but I have installed a patch that is supposed to make it better. Wish me luck.
Enjoying the game a lot so far, refreshingly funny stuff

It was never that bad really, at least I don't remember having issues with it back in the day.
Some gamers are just babies I guess! :p

That's a little odd to see, specific versioning like that.

Oh right, that MS conference thing is in a few days I guess.

Pachimari

Did you end up getting the book? Cool.
And yeah, TW1's intro is a fantastic recreation of the fight portayed in the book. It's a shame there isn't a higher quality version of that video.
If you wanna talk about Witcher stuff try to post in the community thread I linked you, I'll keep an eye on it, I'll probably miss your posts here.

No, I'm just reading the sample to see if it's anything to my liking but I'm really liking the first two chapters. I'm not up until the battle yet though. And I'll subscribe to the community thread.

zkylon

zkylewd
hmm i wonder if going back to lost planet 1 would be interesting nowadays

i liked the demo a lot back then and i kind of liked lost planet 3 more than i should've so idk

that series is weird

@-@

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for laserlaser:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sega Prize 3 -- MB-007BF506AEF19C39 - Taken by Tizoc. 1 entrants total.

t1456252035z1.png

almost all the cutscenes for the game are 1080p video files so a lot of that bloat comes from the campaign

Well, it's called Ultimate for a reason!
Seriously though, I appreciate the high quality cutscenes since low res cutscenes are a bit jarring when transitioning from 1080p gameplay, but man, that's a big download.

Tizoc

Alright boys and girls, now is your chance at a shot of being the Ultimate Lucky (Cheap) GAFfer and win a copy of DanganRonpa!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code A -- MB-4CEE8AA56BEC6CDF - Taken by louiedog. 10 entrants total.
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code C -- MB-49C3CDE4E6143A26 - Taken by SSPssp. 30 entrants total.
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code F -- MB-63FD26A0E00DDA71 - Taken by eyeless. 16 entrants total.
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code M -- MB-49C3CDE4E6143A26 - Taken by SSPssp. 30 entrants total.
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code S -- MB-15F0B2ED9615276E - Taken by Nzyme32. 18 entrants total.
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code Z -- MB-C34BF5B49733D07D - Taken by sprinkles. 9 entrants total.

t1456337525z1.png

Now hopefully you didn't enter for ALL of those codes, cuz that would disqualify you from the raffle, and you won't win the code~

And if it hasn't been obvious yet: there is only 1, uno, singular copy of DanganRonpa, that means 5 of those aren't the game!

What do the other choices have you ask?
Well none of them contain Bad Rats, or Secret of the Magic Crystals. Surely not a Barbie game, or Batman Arkham Kiwi, and thankfully not Fallout 4 or even its Season Pass.
No, the other 5 choices
Contain
NOTHING
AT
ALL

All the other 5 'lucky' entrants get is their usernames brandished for all of SteamGAF to see and ridicule.

So whose Hope will earn them the Lucky code, and whose Hope will lead them to utter DESPAIR?
Enter and find out~

What's that? Why do I do this?
Simple
pic_0124_zpse872b5cb.png

Oh yeah, to the Ultimate Lucky Winner, if you have trouble redeeming the code, let me know and I'll fix it for you.

I don't enter giveaways but allow me to help out SteamGAF. The game is in M or Z as they are the only letters there that are not the first letter of common swears.

EDIT - I hope Tizoc didn't AUTOREPOST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom