• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
z is for zkylon so that's what i went for

i don't even care that much for dangarompa but had to enter after seeing that raffle

Tizoc

I don't enter giveaways but allow me to help out SteamGAF. The game is in M or Z as they are the only letters there that are not the first letter of common swears.

EDIT - I hope Tizoc didn't AUTOREPOST.

Well how else am I gonna spread the DESPAIR?
Ah no worries about that, I'll make a note of it
FOR THE 2ND GIVEAWAY OF DESPAIR

AHA-Lambda

ooooh, I like it

tumblr_nvf454TVEM1ubwg8oo1_500.gif

So whose Hope will earn them the Lucky code, and whose Hope will lead them to utter DESPAIR?
Enter and find out~

What's that? Why do I do this?
Simple

Oh yeah, to the Ultimate Lucky Winner, if you have trouble redeeming the code, let me know and I'll fix it for you.
NNpx0eJ.jpg

Lets see who doesn't fall to despair!

Also, Happy birthday, Ludens.

You can use the NOJUNIORS rule :)
And the mega givers or the pay it forward! :p

Nzyme32

Alright boys and girls, now is your chance at a shot of being the Ultimate Lucky (Cheap) GAFfer and win a copy of DanganRonpa!

All the other 5 'lucky' entrants get is their usernames brandished for all of SteamGAF to see and ridicule.

That's so good that I will enter. If I win, this will be the first of it's kind of game that I play.

My birthday is later this year, lol.

Happy Birthday PunishedSnake, for later this year of course :p

Dinjoralo

So, uh.... Disgaea! That's coming tomorrow. Can't wait!

I'm probably going to play a bunch of Street Fighter V after I'm done getting things done today. Any fellow noobs wanna play with me? SteamID is the same as my username over there.

Ludens

Banned
I saw this comment from you

and many wishing you happy birthday, so I wished you happy one. Then happy Birthday to whoever is born today.

Backlogger's daughter and Hegel!
No seriously, my birthday is not now, I was just kidding because I wanted give something away with a reason, so I took the first people born today from Wikipedia and called the day.

Now i dont know if having seen the Code letter error on the giveaway means that i should or shouldn't have gone with that option.

Also, how long is Prinny gone for? It's pretty obvious why he got sent away but just wondering if he was going to miss the Disgaea launch party in here or now

dex3108

I probably won't play Danganronpa for a long time so i will skip giveaway :D Tnx Tizoc and good luck rest to rest of the SteamGAF who will enter giveaway :D

Lain

This prompted me to boot the game up again to see how it's like now that it's basically done.

It did improve and has some nice things (the loot show/hide based on quality to name one), but the game feel (the way the monsters react when hit, the way the animations play out when hitting, the way hits connect) still isn't there as far as I'm concerned.

I'm also not a fan of what I feel is a cumbersome skill-tree, but at least now there's a way to redo choices (I didn't experiment, but before it seemed to be only usable until level 20, while now it looks like it doesn't have limits but there are costs).
I applaud the way the game tries to give the player as much freedom as possible in creating a personal build, but I don't like the implementation.

The game is solid though and it's fun to play (and I see myself going through it to completion for the story part), which is good. It just isn't what I was hoping it'd be when I backed it on Kickstarter.

Pachimari

So, uh.... Disgaea! That's coming tomorrow. Can't wait!

I'm probably going to play a bunch of Street Fighter V after I'm done getting things done today. Any fellow noobs wanna play with me? SteamID is the same as my username over there.
Send me a PM so I remember to add you. If we don't already got each other added. I think I sent you a PM some days ago.

I was going to get FF4: After Years from the Gamestop SE sale, but it looks like almost all of the additional content was removed from the PSP version.

-No challenge dungeons
-No cameo bosses
-A huge chunk of the final dungeon is just gone
-The developer's office (a secret area) is also gone
-No optional superboss

I was ready to stomach the crappy frame-rate too...
What a shame.
In a way the only thing I really liked about After Years was how absurdly long the final dungeon was and it took an everything but a kitchen sink approach in terms of boss battles and to hear half of that has been cut :( Well it figures
the FFI-VI bosses were recycled from FFI+II GBA when the mobile version came out (game engine based on FFIV GBA...at least the WiiWare version was) but since there are no 3D models of them here it would be a massive effort to keep them...makes you wonder why they went about making it 3D in the first place

I guess some of the challenge dungeons were pretty cool as well but the grinding some of them required was not so I guess it feels like what happens if you remove the best parts :(

cyba89

The first Lost Planet game was the reason I had to create a Steam account back then in 2007 as the retail copy came with a steam key. It's the first game I ever owned on steam.
I never came around to play the third game. Maybe I will do that now that I finished XCOM and the Talos DLC. I think I'm in for some mindless shooting right now.

DagsJT

Is the Crysis series worth playing? Is it just eye candy or is it actually a decent set of games that hold up well these days?

Buraindo

Is the Crysis series worth playing? Is it just eye candy or is it actually a decent set of games that hold up well these days?

Crysis 1 and Warhead are very much worth playing. I thought 2 was an all right game but nothing outstanding and definitely a step back, but that was a while ago. Haven't played 3.

I didn't like the first game, thought the second game was too linear but alright, but really enjoyed the mish-mash of 1 and 2 that Crysis 3 was.

You can pretty much play any of those games in any order, the story stinks and it's just some alien invasion thing that is super generic sci fi.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Sch1sm, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sch1sm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sch1sm said:
Street Fighter V -- MB-BE2CBC6FE84CD895 Trivia Question: Who's the most beautiful fighter of the franchise?

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for
Sch1sm said:
Street Fighter V was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1456257665z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom