• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Sch1sm, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sch1sm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Street Fighter V -- MB-BE2CBC6FE84CD895

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Street Fighter V was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1456258145z1.png

Hektor

That#s a really good bundle.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Hektor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hektor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-9A52FDA26D646771 - Taken by Megauap
Door Kickers -- MB-4CB63A0EEED27170 - Taken by Ludens

Doorkickers is amazing. PLAY IT.

zkylon

zkylewd
i might go for this humble bundle

sunless sea sounds like something i might like

Is the Crysis series worth playing? Is it just eye candy or is it actually a decent set of games that hold up well these days?
crysis 1 and crysis warhead to a degree are really good games, at least the first half of each where you're punching koreans through walls instead of shooting annoying aliens

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Wow, Slitherine games are expensive. War in the East came out in 2010 and is 80 dollars?

It also has something of a proclivity for pulling games + expansions and bringing them back under a separate, all-inclusive app, and good luck trying to wrestle keys for the redundant apps out of Slitherine Support; you'll just be told that generating keys "is not possible".

To be clear, I'm perfectly fine with the response to such requests being "No". That's the answer, more or less, most of the time, and it's to be expected. It just irritates me when I'm lied to instead, even though the end result is the same.

cyba89

I think I'm in for the max tier for humble. Let's see how low the average goes. Too bad I bought Doorkickers a week ago though.

AHA-Lambda

It's one of the better bundles in ages, but there's not much there that interests me =/

Maybe Trine 3 but I've not even played the first two yet that are sitting in my library from a humble bundle past

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sega Make Bundle 3 -- MB-64B5C503D2F7B9F9 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 1 entrants total.

t1456255865z1.png

As promised, Sega woke up and sent my key, and I'm raffling it here. It's the one with Renegade Ops etc.

Ramp
ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mavromatis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-43742813187554D5 - Taken by Lone_Prodigy. 4 entrants total.

t1456256225z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wow, there is like no hype for the new Walking Dead TT series at all it seems =/

I'm excited for it, although I'm not sure if I'll get much out of it since I have no context for the character from the show. A lot of people here will also inevitably wait for all the episodes too.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea i went for the max tier cos sunless sea and c++ heartbreaks sound like my jam

dont care about the rest, maybe doorkickers, but i think i already have that one, idk

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Will Lost Planet 1 and 2 work on Windows 10 or are they still two games lost to GFWL? I don't want to spend money on 2 games that don't work for me.

Sch1sm

What was the answer for: "Who's the most beautiful fighter of the franchise?", I need to know....XD

The Matador.
The Claw.
The Beautiful.

Vega.

E: I should say I'm in no way attracted to Vega and if I chose subjectively rather than canonically, it'd have probably been Cammy or Ibuki*

*I'm still not sexually attracted to a Street Fighter character, let me just say that, too.

Jazz573

The Matador.
The Claw.
The Beautiful.

Balrog.

E: I should say I'm in no way attracted to Vega and if I chose subjectively rather than canonically, it'd have probably been Cammy or Ibuki*

*I'm still not sexually attracted to a Street Fighter character, let me just say that, too.

FTFY. :p /jk

The Matador.
The Claw.
The Beautiful.

Vega.

i actually guessed Vega :v

How can you not be attracted to Dan though? Oof. I would open all the holes for him.

Endruen

The Matador.
The Claw.
The Beautiful.

Vega.

Awww :( I said Birdie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom