• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

FTFY. :p /jk

I did say American names. ;)

i actually guessed Vega :v

How can you not be attracted to Dan though? Oof. I would open all the holes for him.

What had happened was I forgot the TRIVIA rule the first time around. I tried to add it again the second time, but it seemed ModBot wasn't a fan of it as the same indicator I noticed late in yesterday that said it probably wouldn't work showed up. I assume because it was the same key, but it was too irritating to bother with. Sorry for that. <3

I need that r e a l person, you know?

Awww :( I said Birdie.

Birdie is one of my least favourites because Capcom bleaches him more and more every day. Also, my favourite fighters tend to all be against Shadaloo, and Birdie has that affiliation!

AsfaeksBR

The first Lost Planet game was the reason I had to create a Steam account back then in 2007 as the retail copy came with a steam key. It's the first game I ever owned on steam.
I never came around to play the third game. Maybe I will do that now that I finished XCOM and the Talos DLC. I think I'm in for some mindless shooting right now.

It's actually a pretty good game, with a good story and an awesome soundtrack.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Da fuq, the console version of The Witness
has achievements that give away the count and the names of the areas what the hell

Blow wanted to provide the very same two achievements you see in the Steam version and nothing more, but Sony mandates a minimum (five, judging from Firewatch).

Blow wanted to provide the very same two achievements you see in the Steam version and nothing more, but Sony mandates a minimum, which is apparently five, judging from Firewatch.

That makes much more sense, the acheevos alone take out like half of the mystery

Hektor

Episode 1 is supposed to disappoint.

Without having read a single review, my wild guesses are:

• People growing tired of Telltale not adding anything new to the formular
  • Telltale relying too much on splatter for shockvalue
  • Still no new engine

Annubis

• Still no new engine

• TWD getting old and nobody cares anymore.

zkylon

zkylewd
uh, then probably pass. If you hate the formula I doubt it be enjoyable for you.
oh yeah def not gonna play it but thinking what i'll do with the key

Isn't that game unfinished, anyway? Like it was cut off before it should have ended since the devs didn't have money?
idk, i don't listen much to rumors unless they're really spicy

• Still no new engine
i don't think the formula needs to change so much, they just need good writing and kind of better controls. if the engine didn't constantly erase ppl's saves i'd say there's not all that much to complain about it either (tho it is annoying for sure)

like tales from the boredlands totally made me a telltale believer, you can see in that game that the telltale formula + good writing and direction just works really well

it's why i liked it a lot more than life is strange, lis handled much better and looked great and was super polished in those aspects but the writing fell apart way too often and the "season" doesn't really pay off in the end as much as it should at least

Knurek

Oh my, that's quite a Humble...

Good day for me, bought DANGAN, hopefully will win Tizoc's DANGAN giveaway to bring all DESPAIR to all people without DANGAN, got Root Double BackerKit email, hopfully will get MuvLuv BackerKit access...

Killed that Pillars lord as well. What a difference a single level up does in cRPGs, I can't understand why they can't go the more discreet, jRPG route though.

LevelUps are fun!

I can feel the devs despair at such comments. He is absolutely right with everything.

That developer's response got it put on my wishlist, just for the sake of wanting to support him at some point. The game doesn't really do it for me on many fronts, but much respect to them for putting so much effort into something they clearly wanted to do well/right. The game has a 94% positive review rating on the Steam page. That's pretty impressive in the EA world, I think.

cyba89

Here are some humble spares:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Samorost 2 -- MB-592113603547CBCC - Taken by Afro. 2 entrants total.
Door Kickers -- MB-3E17A602AE35C414 - Taken by mrks. 37 entrants total.
Samorost 2 #2 -- MB-0F1E1B9B962DCDE4 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 3 entrants total.
Outlast -- MB-062D3B3E85F05755 - Taken by redlacs. 7 entrants total.
Rise Of The Argonauts -- MB-9C3EC5CDBC07A581 - Taken by rainking187. 3 entrants total.
Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-68F5EEB8E8B55B62 - Taken by schwupp. 7 entrants total.
GRID -- MB-6E48245387176EC6 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-B3740A36F40DCB4C - Taken by neonglow. 2 entrants total.

t1456270926z1.png

neonglow

I'm waiting to see where the Humble Bundle BTA bottoms out at before I jump in. That 10% off coupon will probably push me into getting the Humble Monthly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom