• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been using Vanilla for a while now. Will try out. NOPE, TOO MUCH WHITE. Why white background though?
gamelist.png

Ben652

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ben652, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops & Viking: Battle for Asgard -- MB-7599F8CB26C08550 - Taken by Jalal

madjoki

Which brings out question... Why the hell Steam still doesn't allow to choose which groups to receive announcements and event from?

GabeN pls...

SSPssp

Which brings out question... Why the hell Steam still doesn't allow to choose which groups to receive announcements and event from?

GabeN pls...

They don't want to help us get free steam keys when we could buy that garbage in a weeklong sale!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hey the shadwen announcement is coming out in 4 mins but I noticed a download demo button on its store page!

im currently downloading a 1.5GB demo?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/425210/

EDIT: Yup the demo was part of the announcement. WEIRD thing is...theres a community score tied to this demo and the higher it goes the lower the price of the game will be?

http://shadwen.com/

The rules suggest that the maximum possible discount is 20%:

DISCLAIMER: Launch price is permanent price with launch discount. Permanent price may be 10-20% higher than launch price.

It's also mentioned that FrozenByte reserves the right to alter either price, but even if it decides to be generous, I can't imagine the discount being any greater than 25%.

Endruen

It's 24th 5PM here, but Disgaea is still locked. It won't unlock until 6 hours from now, which means 11PM. Too late :S

Does anyone have a spare key for ARK? I'm going to buy the Monthly and I would like one to give to a friend so we can play together.

dex3108

Went to play Bloodborne, came back to see Naughty Dog vs. Ubisoft fight XD

(There is ACIV concept art in Uncharted 4 trailer and we don't know if it is there with permission or not but shoots are already been fired XD)

ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chairmanchuck, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Absconding Zatwor -- MB-49851FA0FF0492B9 - Taken by UnderWaterTree

Seems I already had that game.

Nillansan

LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII.
An update the game has been implemented as of Feb 24rd 2016

Update content:
1. Alongside Valve’s SDK updates, the game can now be played even when Steam Cloud is turned off.
2. Display issues when using several models of graphics card such as the ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series have now been improved.

Okay, so they have improved the display issues. That seems kind of counter productive.

Endruen

A friend of mine wants to play Warframe with me.
Any opinions on that game here? I never even heard of it before yesterday.

It's nice. I played a couple of hours. Basically, a PVE multiplayer shooter with acrobatics, bullet time and also bows and katanas. Try it, it's F2P.

A friend of mine wants to play Warframe with me.
Any opinions on that game here? I never even heard of it before yesterday.

I've got over 200 hours in Warframe. Love it. It does almost nothing to make it accessible to newcomers, but if you've got a friend to guide you through the basics that will help a LOT. It's super-fast-paced 3rd person shooting with very, very flexible parkour-style movement. Nice mix of guns and melee, cool visual style, and there is decent variety between the frames (Rhino is an in-your-face tank, Nyx plays mindgames but is fragile, etc).

The F-T-P aspect isn't so bad; most everything can be gotten via grinding, albeit your ability to grind is heavily curtailed early on before you get max frames and some decently powered up mods). About the only things you'd *need* to buy with cash are potatoes (things that double the mod capacity of your frames and weapons) and extra slots for frames and weapons.

Galak-Z is a ps+ title for march.

Dammit, i'm going to have a tough time not just playing that and waiting for it to get cheap on PC. Game doesn't even hold a solid 60 on the ps4 : /

Jazz573

For the few people interested (i.e. me.and Cheese), according to J-List apparently the physical version of Flowers (the first game at least) is coming in March, I assume this applies to the digital (i.e. Steam) release.

The Flame in the Flood looks alright. Any of you folks played it?

Between my wife and I we have about 60 hours played. It just fully released so we have no experience with the campaign as in early access only the endless mode was available. The soundtrack is awesome and the art direction is fantastic (personal opinion of course). Game play is fun. You'll know whether the game's for you before the refund policy time limit hits so I'd say grab it and try it.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
BundleStars Leviathan Bundle

A behemoth of bundles, save 97% and get all of these Steam games:

Industry Giant 2
Project Temporality
Kill The Bad Guy
The Last Express Gold Edition
Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade
The Princess' Heart
Zoo Empire
Marine Park Empire
Auditorium

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/leviathan-bundle

----------------------------------

Indie Gala "Attraction" MEGA Bundle

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Death Rally (Classic) (STEAM)
Wacky Wheels (STEAM)
Math Rescue (STEAM)
Word Rescue (STEAM)

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 17 AWESOME STEAM GAMES!

Shadow Warrior (Classic) (STEAM)
Rise of the Triad: Dark War (STEAM)
Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (STEAM)
Blake Stone: Planet Strike (STEAM)
Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure (STEAM)
Crystal Caves (STEAM)
Hocus Pocus (STEAM)
Mystic Towers (STEAM)
Paganitzu (STEAM)
Raptor: Call of the Shadows (1994 Classic Edition) (STEAM)
Realms of Chaos (STEAM)
Secret Agent (STEAM)
Terminal Velocity (STEAM)

https://www.indiegala.com/attraction

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code C -- MB-49C3CDE4E6143A26 - Taken by SSPssp. 30 entrants total.
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code A -- MB-4CEE8AA56BEC6CDF - Taken by louiedog. 10 entrants total.
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code F -- MB-63FD26A0E00DDA71 - Taken by eyeless. 16 entrants total.
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code M -- MB-49C3CDE4E6143A26 - Taken by SSPssp. 30 entrants total.
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code S -- MB-15F0B2ED9615276E - Taken by Nzyme32. 18 entrants total.
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code Z -- MB-C34BF5B49733D07D - Taken by sprinkles. 9 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Code M was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1456337525z1.png

Annubis

PSA to anyone interested in Sunrider: Liberation Day

There are few days left, but if you back their Patreon for 10$, you will receive a Steam key at launch.
https://www.patreon.com/loveinspace
I'm not sure if they've ever said what the normal price will be but I'm pretty sure that's at least 50% off at 10$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom