• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/358750/
Well shit I wanted to play those Sunrider games but more keep coming out lol.
Why Akuma is in Tekken 7 and not in SFV?

Story reasons.

Also Akuma is obviously being used as a test for Tekken x Street Fighter. But of course people still don't believe that is being made even though that is the proof right there.

Xanathus

Regretting not picking up more games during the last Steam sale, I'm all out of stuff I want to play now. Any ideas on when the next significant sale is gonna happen e.g. are there any events or holidays coming up?

Ika Musume manga has ended.

Not even squidding.
Did they ever reveal what she actually is?

Jawmuncher

Why Akuma is in Tekken 7 and not in SFV?

Fuck if I know.
Besides its Akuma/Gouki based on his SF4 iteraion.

Story reasons.

Also Akuma is obviously being used as a test for Tekken x Street Fighter. But of course people still don't believe that is being made even though that is the proof right there.

First off capcom knows that Akuma is money for a DLC character. So aside from the story they have supposedly crafted without Akuma. I think that is the biggest part to that. Also I think it's more than likely that Tekken X Street Fighter is just going to use the Tekken 7 engine. So there probably are people making models and such of the characters. So that way once T7 is done it's more about putting the pieces together rather than starting from scratch. Akuma as leaf said to me is more proof that it is still coming. Using him as a teaser of sorts.

Is this a new rule? Never seen this rule before

I was just editing the Quote-text. Maybe it scares away people who just lurk in this thread for giveaways and people who actually want these games take it.

And judging by that it seems that Knurek and texhnolyze got it ;)

This VN Sunrider game is kinda... shitty. The whole game is grinding and afaik the story scenes sometimes appear randomly.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

test -- MB-107A453E2C325AD4 - Taken by bloke

Sch1sm

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Tokyo Hosto -- MB-7D1A86970AE3321C - Taken by yoshizzle
Echo Tokyo: Intro -- MB-1D9D5BAF6A769655 - Taken by redlacs
Quantum Conscience -- MB-1A9A697761CCA693 - Taken by Kifimbo
Highschool Possession -- MB-C7FE3A814841BC67 - Taken by Catshade
Beach Bounce Remastered -- MB-CD661D799B64575E - Taken by redlacs
Always The Same Blue Sky... -- MB-98A65C74602F97EE - Taken by madjoki
Divine Slice of Life -- MB-EF2526998C638002 - Taken by madjoki
A Wild Catgirl Appears! -- MB-3700472EFCCB262D - Taken by Gintoki

I shouldn't have prematurely purchased this. Well. I got like 4 titles out of it, but still.

Dr Dogg

Did you know that out of the 1780 unique posters in the Steam thread last year only 285 of them amassed 100 posts or more over the 13 threads? And only JaseC, Jawmuncher, Tizoc, zkylon, freshVeggie, Arthea, lashman. MMBosstones86. BernardoOne and dex3108 had 100 or more posts in every thread?

Jawmuncher

Did you know that out of the 1780 unique posters in the Steam thread last year only 285 of them amassed 100 posts or more over the 13 threads? And only JaseC, Jawmuncher, Tizoc, zkylon, freshVeggie, Arthea, lashman. MMBosstones86. BernardoOne and dex3108 had 100 or more posts in every thread?

If anyone ever say's i'm a lurking I can call them out.

Deques

These guys are called spammers :)

Sch1sm

If anyone ever say's i'm a lurking I can call them out.

Stop lurking, Jaw.

E: Shouldn't you be advocating for Dino Crisis 3 right now. Use this as your plug. I have hundreds of posts over the last year, I can advertise shill this shit.

E: You got banned...for 3 seconds. >>

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Bah, the countdown on the Superhot site was counting down to "today". I assumed it'd be replaced with a purchase option and the game would go live on Steam.

Jawmuncher

Stop lurking, Jaw.

E: Shouldn't you be advocating for Dino Crisis 3 right now. Use this as your plug. I have hundreds of posts over the last year, I can advertise shill this shit.

E: You got banned...for 3 seconds. >>
Wbacon didn't care about my post count when I asked for Dino Crisis on steam though.
No there was a time before where I got banned for a week. I might be misremembering though.
Mafia II is really, really fun guys!

I'm not always shit-posting
>_>
<_<

Never played Mafia 1, but I loved Mafia 2. Even if it's not much of a sandbox game. The story and it's levels were a lot of fun.

JaseC

It shows that its going to be unlocked in 5 hours here.

The countdown on Steam says that, yes. I was referring to the timer on the official site and was under the impression it was the more accurate of the two. Counting down to release day for a digital game seems a bit... pointless.

dex3108

Mafia 2 was really good it is just too bad that Dan Vavra and 2K Czech were f-ed up by 2K/T2 so they had to cut corners and pull tons of things from game.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
another Deponia game?

guess that complete journey isnt so complete now huh >_>

I've had the deponia games just sitting around since i got the complete collection from the great russian bears for like $2.

this still irks me though. now i have a fradulent collection of games, this brings great shame to my steam id

JaseC

Does Superhot support custom maps?

Mod support was being considered back in 2013 but was also said to be unlikely due to the focus on getting the campaign finalised. Given the store page makes no mention of any editor outside of the one for replays, it's safe to say mod/custom map support is a no-go at this stage.

First off capcom knows that Akuma is money for a DLC character. So aside from the story they have supposedly crafted without Akuma. I think that is the biggest part to that. Also I think it's more than likely that Tekken X Street Fighter is just going to use the Tekken 7 engine. So there probably are people making models and such of the characters. So that way once T7 is done it's more about putting the pieces together rather than starting from scratch. Akuma as leaf said to me is more proof that it is still coming. Using him as a teaser of sorts.

Of course he could be a DLC character later but, I was saying for story reasons he could not be there either. All that stuff about TxSF is pretty much what I just said ._.

Of course he could be a DLC character later but, I was saying for story reasons he could not be there either. All that stuff about TxSF is pretty much what I just said ._.

Akuma has been in every numbered SF game since the SFII series, including the Alpha/Zero games. His omission isn't a glaring oversight, he'll come soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom