• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=196636715

Gaming side please.
I expanded upon it. You should sing my praises.
No o3o.

Akuma has been in every numbered SF game since the SFII series, including the Alpha/Zero games. His omission isn't a glaring oversight, he'll come soon enough
I know that just saying it might be longer or something and it could be the first game he isn't in. It would be really funny if Capcom actually rolled with the idea that he can't be in SFV because he is cleaning up The Mishimas mess.

Nzyme32

Mod support was being considered back in 2013 but was also said to be unlikely due to the focus on getting the campaign finalised. Given the store page makes no mention of any editor outside of the one for replays, it's safe to say mod/custom map support is a no-go at this stage.

Workshop was one of the Kickstarter tier goals that wasn't met. I suspect it could be something they look at later, but I'm pretty sure it isn't in the game right now

Knurek

Starlight Vega

Surprised Jazz doesn't have this wishlisted yet. It's a yuri VN, so it has my interest.

ss_b359b8e8cce687ba10dbe81178af1c96ac52de1f.jpg

Hmm...
Hmm...

14115.jpg

Am I the only one seeing this?

septicore

Can't believe they made another Deponia game. I'll probably get it when it has a good discount on it.

I played the original trilogy and kinda enjoyed them from what I can remember.

So I've been trying to play ZHEROS.

The levels in this game are 15-30 minutes long, which is pretty absurd for a beatemup.
It also crashes frequently. While there are a couple checkpoints in every stage, they don't save your progress in case of a crash.

It's frustrating.

I was contacted by a dev, so hopefully a fix can be worked out.

Tizoc

So I've been trying to play ZHEROS.

The levels in this game are 15-30 minutes long, which is pretty absurd for a beatemup.
It also crashes frequently. While there are a couple checkpoints in every stage, they don't save your progress in case of a crash.

It's frustrating.

I was contacted by a dev, so hopefully a fix can be worked out.

Based on this the game is gonna get short play bursts from me, one stage a day :p

that sad moment where you realize that you've bought/received more games this year than have played through even though you really, really thought you had put a dent into your backlog.

At least now that i'm also noting games that im purchasing/receiving I can properly get some work done on this backlog.

Jawmuncher

that sad moment where you realize that you've bought/received more games this year than have played through even though you really, really though you had put a dent into your backlog.

At least now that i'm also noting games that im purchasing/receiving I can properly get some work done on this backlog.

RPGs are the bane of my existence. They take so much time and would have allowed for me to beat 3 or more titles in the time it takes to beat one. Oh well.

dex3108

Resident Evil 4, 5, 6 – Announce Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsHC2tb7l64

hree of the franchise’s biggest hits are now coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One: Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 6.

Play as Leon S. Kennedy in Resident Evil 4 as he battles a multitude of threats to rescue the U.S. President’s daughter. Jump into Resident Evil 5 solo or co-op as Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar as they join forces to solve the truth behind a new outbreak. Experience Resident Evil 6 with a full roster of new and returning characters, as they combat the C-Virus as it threatens humanity on a global scale.

MUnited83

For you.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The GPD Win is on Indiegogo.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a-laptop-fitting-in-your-pocket--2#/

Anyone want to go with me? Get a discount if we get more people to buy in

Edit: Bah. I read the text before looking at the numbers. You only save $10 by buying multiple. efffff that

These companies really need to hire an asshole like me to do a second pass on their English translation. If I didn't already assume it was a scam, I'd definitely think it after reading the pitch.

RPGs are the bane of my existence. They take so much time and would have allowed for me to beat 3 or more titles in the time it takes to beat one. Oh well.

yeah, i have an intense JRPG backlog on my Vita that makes me not want to look at the thing sometimes lol.

Really, though, it's mostly PS+/GwG/Bundles that have put a hurting on my backlog. I've been a lot more discriminate with what I add now from each service to avoid inflating my backlog or else I would literally be adding 6-10 games a month solely from GwG and PS+.

I've "bought" 12 games/dlcs this year counting things that haven't launched yet like Hitman and Twilight Princess HD and only finished 7. So yeah, time to stop adding shit and get to work.

Ludens

Banned
I hope there's something else for the anniversary of the series, like a Code Veronica port on PC (why we got only RE4 while CV was released pretty much at the same time on PS3?).
EDIT: Lol, it's not even a collection but single games? Capcom gonna Capcom again.

MUnited83

For you.
I'd be in, but the project has reached a dead status to me. Flexible funding, no Xinput, bad keyboard layout :/
And 500 dollars for the final project ?? :/
Yeah, 500 dollars make no sense at all. Sucks about no Xinput but at very least you can use Xinput emulators to somewhat fix it. I don't think flexible funding is much of a issue because I think they will make the handheld anyways given their history.

Yeah, 500 dollars make no sense at all. Sucks about no Xinput but at very least you can use Xinput emulators to somewhat fix it. I don't think flexible funding is much of a issue because I think they will make the handheld anyways given their history.

The only working Xinput emulator would be x360ce, and it's a pain in the ass to use :/
For that price, they could've made it Xinput compatible :/

MUnited83

For you.
The only working Xinput emulator would be x360ce, and it's a pain in the ass to use :/
For that price, they could've made it Xinput compatible :/
Yeah, it would be nice. I can't wrap my head around the final price, its ridículous. And I was fully willing to buy it at that price if they went a bit higher-end with the partes, but as it stands its too weak to justify such a price tag.

Lain

The only RE I like are the movies because of Milla Jovovich. When are they going to make a game based on the movies based on the game? Or did they make one already.

Dr Dogg

RECV is the real RE3, RE3 should be the side game of the series.

I really hope that RECV comes to PC if only for someone to figure out how to have zombie heads explode properly like they do in other RE games. That always bugged me about it.

I can't see why RE:CVX wouldn't be the next title (well before 3 gets a spruce up or the old PC version popped on Steam anyway) to make the jump to PC. I mean it's already on a version on MT Framework and a 360 version exisits.

Jawmuncher

yeah, i have an intense JRPG backlog on my Vita that makes me not want to look at the thing sometimes lol.

Really, though, it's mostly PS+/GwG/Bundles that have put a hurting on my backlog. I've been a lot more discriminate with what I add now from each service to avoid inflating my backlog or else I would literally be adding 6-10 games a month solely from GwG and PS+.

I've "bought" 12 games/dlcs this year counting things that haven't launched yet like Hitman and Twilight Princess HD and only finished 7. So yeah, time to stop adding shit and get to work.

I never consider "free" games as part of my backlog. I didn't ask for them so yeah.

Resident Evil 3, forever the stepchild of the series.

Such a shame too. It's such a good game. My favorite from the older style.

Phawx

Pretty sure that $500 figure is completely bogus.

IMSRP will be $300.

Ozium

boom

We are working now on update 1.23 for ETS2, and 1.1 for ATS. One of the major features coming with the updates is support for Steam Workshop. This feature is a really long time coming, considering that all of our projects always were popular for user modifications.

Right now our Workshop is still in limited testing. Some of our testers are passionate modders in their own. Even during testing there are already some cool mods appearing. Here is how the page looks right now:

I never consider "free" games as part of my backlog. I didn't ask for them so yeah.

well, I only consider them part of my backlog if I actually had any intention of playing them, like Galak-Z or Sherlock Holmes for example. I don't add games any more that i have zero intention of playing. Also, it really really helps that the XB1 has a hide feature so i can hide games i added back when i was less discriminate and am never bothered with them.

It's one of those weird things about growing up a bit poor and with a frugal family: it's hard to not feel like you need to play all of these games because you came from little so you value everything. It gives me a lot of anxiety so being able to hide games on the XB1 and even remove them on Steam is such a blessing.

Basically i hate sony for not having a hide option lol

fantomena

Just got a new mouse and headset. Keyboard most likely next week.

The year of PC upgrade has started.

Now I need to get a new top panel for my HAF X tower and get Nvidia to release Pascal so I can upgrade the rest of it.

However, Im very curious, there seems to be more and more games these days that requrie 16 GB RAM, should I go for 32 GB or just 16 GB? I currently have 12.

someone back me up here: The RE5 untold stories DLC was never, in any way, free for RE5 owners on Steam, right?

Someone is stating otherwise and for whatever reason it's driving me crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom