• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
people never learn with molyneux huh

That's not true .. I learned my lesson after getting incredibly hyped for the original Black & White. But every new generation of gamers have to learn for themselves that what Peter Molyneux promises and what Peter Molyneux delivers, are two very different things.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
GMG is listing Dark Souls 3 for 60€. the previous ones were 50€ ;_;

its Street Fightert 5 all over again

Pachimari

I'm tempted by that Hitman beta. Tempted to pre-order.

Anyway, anyone else who don't have Quick Reply on GAF anymore? It used to work with a Chrome extension but doesn't anymore.

Still need Firewatch help from a Canadian?
You can get it cheaper in Canada? If so, I would like some help as well, if you could send me a PM, thanks. :)

Pachimari

I really want The Witness, but that price is high for me.

Still have it with Neogaf++

Hmm, that's the one I use too. Strange.

[edit]
I have now tried restarting my browser, and erasing and installing NeoGAF++ again, and nothing works. This is cumbersome.

Pachimari

Got my first February game in Firewatch. That's probably the one I'm most excited about this month anyway. Still considering The Witness, or going for a month of FFXIV.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Why do you suppose XCOM 2 is a 45GB install?

The first XCOM is a ten GB install, and six of that is bink movie files.

I'd like to believe it's because there's a shit ton of high resolution destructible assets for the procedurally generated maps. And not 25GBs of movies.

Volimar

I'd like to believe it's because there's a shit ton of high resolution destructible assets for the procedurally generated maps. And not 25GBs of movies.

There's a ton of customization and voice options too.

i think they've come out and said that they're offering a ton of assets to modders day one and that explains the bloated file size.

Anteater

Dirt Rally is legit

drt_2016_02_03_22_34_9vquc.jpg
drt_2016_02_03_22_35_uore4.jpg
drt_2016_02_03_22_36_otqns.jpg

I swear those screenshots looked 20 times better in motion, but you people are going to downsample from 5k or whatever with your silly high tech graphic processors anyway
Kx975A0.gif

Ludens

Banned
I'm tempted at that price but I really don't trust zavvi, like at all =/

Constantly hear bad stories about them, and they screwed up my Vanquish pre order back in the day

I had only positive experiences with them, I didn't order a lot of games, around 10 on PS3 era, but they should offer a refund if something goes wrong, so I can't see the problem.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
VpYLVrG.png

giphy.gif

losing all my masters, not sure I can be arsed to level a bunch of newbies up again if it goes completely down the drain >_<

hey at least theres a bunch of new slots for more people to die! dont even know who im missing now tbh

Seems NightmareTrigger reads the OP.

I try to make up for the people that don't bother. It's my way of slowly making the world a better place.
I mean, just fucking READ the GODDAMNED THING! It's NOT HARD TO DO!
Seriously though, the least I can do to appreciate whoever makes the threads is to read the OP, especially when they've clearly spent some time on it.

Parsnip

I'm glad he's till at it regardless of his output.
Industry needs weird dreamers like him.

I may bite if they end up having a new 25% coupon that works with it sometime between and now release.

i think they've come out and said that they're offering a ton of assets to modders day one and that explains the bloated file size.
I got the impression from the panel that all the modding assets and tools would be a separate download.

VpYLVrG.png

giphy.gif

losing all my masters, not sure I can be arsed to level a bunch of newbies up again if it goes completely down the drain >_<

hey at least theres a bunch of new slots for more people to die! dont even know who im missing now tbh
Does that game automatically pick people from your friendlist or are you naming them all yourself?

ExoSoul

Banned
VpYLVrG.png

giphy.gif

Put me in coach(?)

Does that game automatically pick people from your friendlist or are you naming them all yourself?

He's doing that himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom