• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict

XCOM 2 has heavily region-locked retail subs for Asia, Brazil, India, Eastern Europe and China, so he wants to avoid potentially finding himself with a virtually useless key by purchasing the game directly from the Steam Store, where the game isn't region-locked (Valve's default measures aside).

I sure hope CDkeys comes through with my key, since they promised it would work world-wide.

TOTP: Buy Grow Home that is part of the $1 Humble Ubisoft Bundle. Steam key. That's the only important game in the bundle.

Monooboe

Asus GTX 960 and above owners can get Batman AK for free here: http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/BATMAN/id/index.aspx

And while you're at it get the AC:S or R6:S Season Pass: http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/Extra-Bullets-or-Blades/ You can activate one without owning the game, now I just need to wait for a Syndicate price error....

Whoa, I have to try. They say the numbers are on the card... do I really have to remove the card from the case or are they somewhere else also?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Whoa, I have to try. They say the numbers are on the card... do I really have to remove the card from the case or are they somewhere else also?

If you still have the box, you'll find the SN printed somewhere on there, otherwise you'll have to look for a small sticker on the card itself.

madjoki

They changed the TR redemption site but for the other stuff you need to look at your card for those numbers.

At least Bullets & Blades codes are disabled on nvidia site.

Was matter of time since it got posted all over internet.

If you still have the box, you'll find the SN printed somewhere on there, otherwise you'll have to look for a small sticker on the card itself.

One of required numbers are only on card.

It's either next to SLI connector (970) or PCI-e connector (980).

dex3108

Asus GTX 960 and above owners can get Batman AK for free here: http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/BATMAN/id/index.aspx

And while you're at it get the AC:S or R6:S Season Pass: http://www.asus.com/event/VGA/Extra-Bullets-or-Blades/ You can activate one without owning the game, now I just need to wait for a Syndicate price error....

Great I don't own any of those cards XD But I entered data from my GTX 760 and unfortunately my card is not eligible. That means that even Season Pass is worth more than my card :D

derExperte

At least Bullets & Blades codes are disabled on nvidia site.

Was matter of time since it got posted all over internet.

And no one told me. :(

TR still works with a little trick: https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/...arkham_knight_to_gtx_980_ti_980_970_i/czmgiuq

The PPID is on the card only.

Monooboe

Ah awesome, much easier.:D Hope it works, having the season pass for AC Syndicate would pretty nice.

Phinor

And no one told me. :(

Regardless, thanks for posting. I got myself Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass for Uplay. I'd have never bought that season pass but it's a game I really enjoy so a free season pass is always a bonus.

Ah, PPID and SN. I assumed the slash in the image meant "or".

Yep, you need both. So basically you have to have physical access to your card. I just took a photo of the backside with my phone.

EpJbczz.png

Finished a co-op playthrough of Divinity: OS. Awesome game, highly recommend playing it if you haven't. Just make sure that you mute it if you're in combat near a NPC. Also,
develop your homestead.

I don't think I can develop mine anymore. I saved up some bloodstones just in case, and ever since my homestead has been "under attack" no new rooms have popped up D:

Arthea

not in my library

I even restarted Steam... still not there

fuck you Peter

you've been betrayed, by Peter, by Universe and everything

maybe wait some? there is that infamous steam glitch of items and games appearance being delayed

Ozium

It was added to the Godus store sub a few hours ago.

Did Molyneux bless you with a key to the beta testing/dev sub? Because they're the only two other Godus subs and neither have Wars.

how can I check

edit: Mar 26, 2015 Godus Retail

from account history

Ozium

yo straight up fuck molyneux, in the store page for GODUS WARS it says "if there is a problem please let us know" or something... but if you go to the steam discussion it's locked to people who own the game.. so if the game doesn't appear in your library then you can't ask about it because they won't let you post

JaseC

how can I check

edit: Mar 26, 2015 Godus Retail

from account history

Well, both the store sub and beta sub are named Godus, so that doesn't clarify matters. Enable Steam's console (make a shortcut to it and attached either -console or -dev to the target line) and type in licences_for_app 232810. The "packageID" is what you're after.

brau

yo straight up fuck molyneux, in the store page for GODUS WARS it says "if there is a problem please let us know" or something... but if you go to the steam discussion it's locked to people who own the game.. so if the game doesn't appear in your library then you can't ask about it because they won't let you post

and yet people are defending him and talking on how people are missing the point. I posted a few posts in that thread... and i have no more interest. People just like to discredit and call you a hater for stating your opinion and enter a discussion. ~_~

gaf can be a weird place sometimes.

Echoplx

Well, both the store sub and beta sub are named Godus, so that doesn't clarify matters. Enable Steam's console (make a shortcut to it and attached either -console or -dev to the target line) and type in licences_for_app 232810. The "packageID" is what you're after.

Clicking this link should open the console too

steam://open/console

Ozium

] licences_for_app 232810
>>> command not found: licences_for_app
] licenses_for_app 232810
License packageID 27902:
- State : Active( flags 512 ) - Purchased : Thu Mar 26 01:28:20 2015 in "US", CD Key
- Apps : 232810, (1 in total)
- Depots : 232811, 232812, (2 in total)

JaseC

Clicking this link should oen the console too

steam://open/console

Ah, good stuff.

] licences_for_app 232810
>>> command not found: licences_for_app
] licenses_for_app 232810
License packageID 27902:
- State : Active( flags 512 ) - Purchased : Thu Mar 26 01:28:20 2015 in "US", CD Key
- Apps : 232810, (1 in total)
- Depots : 232811, 232812, (2 in total)

Yeah, that's the beta sub, haha.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh yeah, my 970s arent asus lol >_> nvm then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom