• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late reply; better late than never!

Who or what is a day9?

Previously a professional StarCraft player, an e-sports commentator and these days more known for his daily Twitch-streams.

I really appreciated watching him playing The Witness. He's a fast learner (which makes it a lot less annoying watching someone solve a puzzle you've already solved) and analyzes everything in retrospect with a focus on game design.

Now when I realized he wants me to pay to see his content again, I'll just have to ignore him for the time being.

Arkham Knight is okay now. It's mostly functional and not super buggy. It still has a few performance issues but it's leagues better than it was at launch.

If you want to try AK out and that price doesn't bother you then i say go for it.

I just saw this in my inbox.

Thats pretty cheap... but i am not sure what the current status of the game is. I know i got mine refunded because it was so broken even after they re released it.

the Premium Edition (game + pass) has been that price at Fumstock before

Thats pretty cheap... but i am not sure what the current status of the game is. I know i got mine refunded because it was so broken even after they re released it.

Current status: best version around, might require some bruteforcing though, might have some slight stuttering, might be missing some who-gives-a-shit rate DLC I guess.

brau

You buy it, they still get money. Stay strong.

Yea. I am not grabbing this until they release a GotY version that actually works. If it ever does.

At least i got to play the game on ps4. not optimal, but it was a fun and solid game on console. Too bad, cuz the pc looked amazing with all them features that didn't make it to the final build.

Sober

Arkham Knight is okay now. It's mostly functional and not super buggy. It still has a few performance issues but it's leagues better than it was at launch.

If you want to try AK out and that price doesn't bother you then i say go for it.
Too bad you gotta buy the season pass for real challenge maps and all that.

Too bad you gotta buy the season pass for real challenge maps and all that.

batman DLC has been complete and pure garbage since as long as it has existed. I'll probably pick up the season pass when it's $5 on some shady key site and take my chances, i can't imagine it being worth much more than that

This next sale I think I'm gonna buy indie games and mid budget games with maybe 1 or 2 AAA games. Been playing a lot of Downwell and it's really awesome.

Looking mostly toward Divinity OS and Pillars, with a other AA games sprinkled in.

brau

Even without counting the technical issues, it's a bad game. It does have niche graphics tho

and it does have a pretty good reason to pick it up

I had fun with the game. Actually. i think i 100% all activities and stuff except for hte riddler tropies. Which i collected tons. I wanted to replay the game on pc with all the nice upgrades. too bad it didn't happen that way.

the Premium Edition (game + pass) has been that price at Fumstock before

I bet we'll get a GotY edition that will go on sale and we can pick it up for 15 bucks or less.

Current status: best version around, might require some bruteforcing though, might have some slight stuttering, might be missing some who-gives-a-shit rate DLC I guess.

hard to say no to the game with that kind of profile.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
hopefully the pre order bonus is included, GMG says it is but theres no seperate code for it. I have 2 codes, one for the game and one for the season pass (I got the deluxe edition), theres no third code for the pre order resistance warrior pack

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Green Man Gaming ‏@GreenManGaming 1m1 minute ago
NB. If you've pre-ordered #XCOM2 you may find yourself with 2 keys, one will be for the bonus DLC...redeem that one second :)

hmm I didnt get no code for bonus DLC, my second code is for the season pass since its the deluxe. Shenanigans?

Belgarion

EpJbczz.png

Finished a co-op playthrough of Divinity: OS. Awesome game, highly recommend playing it if you haven't. Just make sure that you mute it if you're in combat near a NPC. Also,
develop your homestead.

Also finished a co-op playrhrough a week ago, it's a great game, tottaly recomendated.
NPC's are annoying: Lets see... halibut... sheeps cheese.... tomatoes. It still sounds on my head

I don't think I can develop mine anymore. I saved up some bloodstones just in case, and ever since my homestead has been "under attack" no new rooms have popped up D:

It happened to me too but
eventually the attack ends and you can unlock new rooms

Messiah

NB. If you've pre-ordered #XCOM2 you may find yourself with 2 keys, one will be for the bonus DLC...redeem that one second :)

hmm I didnt get no code for bonus DLC, my second code is for the season pass since its the deluxe. Shenanigans?

Got 2 codes, one for game + season pass and one for bonus DLC. GMG also.

Dr Dogg

XCOM 2 GMG keys are up go go go

Well didn't expect that. I also didn't expect 2 keys and fucking up inputting them 2 times before working out which was which. I might have this downloaded before it launches in the land of the kangaroos.

Check your licences page. You should have 1 saying XCOM 2 Deluxe and the other XCOM 2 Preorder Ghump. I too was confused at the activation description didn't state properly what product they were.

Rhaknar

Got 2 codes, one for game + season pass and one for bonus DLC. GMG also.

you are correct sir!

3 Feb, 2016 XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack Retail
3 Feb, 2016 XCOM 2: Digital Deluxe Retail

Check your licences page. You should have 1 saying XCOM 2 Deluxe and the other XCOM 2 Preorder Ghump. I too was confused at the activation description didn't state properly what product they were.

already did that, god youre so slow doogie!

You have to go the black gate or w/e it's called at the top of the map in Luculla and destroy the giant blood stone with a tenebrium weapon.

Also finished a co-op playrhrough a week ago, it's a great game, tottaly recomendated.
NPC's are annoying: Lets see... halibut... sheeps cheese.... tomatoes. It still sounds on my head

It happened to me too but
eventually the attack ends and you can unlock new rooms

Ahh, I see.
Only have a tenebrium bow so haven't gone there again yet.

L.O.R.D

i just recived a latter from necrodanver dev
it's just one line to translate.

i thought it's gonna be at least 200 lines.

Rhaknar

pre loading on steam is shit, the decription takes longer than it would take me to download the game usually

still pre-loading tho :p

Rhaknar

this is when XCOM 2 unlocks for everyone

CaT44XRW4AAYxMM.jpg:large

11pm on the 4th, just in time to unpack it or whatever it does and then... go to work. Fuck everything ;_;

liezryou

Well just a heads up for those of you who still haven't bought xcom 2, theres a new GMG code for 20% off: 20PERC-WTHGMG-201627 . Good thing i waited till preload was ready :p.

I'm a newb now

Rhaknar

Well just a heads up for those of you who still haven't bought xcom 2, theres a new GMG code for 20% off: 20PERC-WTHGMG-201627 . Good thing i waited till preload was ready :p.

or, you know, use the 25% one :p

GREENM-ANGAME-25PJAN

silly russian bear

Annubis

Wait, it's
sheep's cheese? I thought it was cheap cheese
I guess that's what happens when you set the banter script OFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom