• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Sorry guys ;-;
I'll raffle a R6:S season pass.

I'll try to trade RoTR for firewatch as that will be my only way of getting it this month.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Sorry guys ;-;
I'll raffle a R6:S season pass.

I'll try to trade RoTR for firewatch as that will be my onyl way of getting it this month.

I would totally trade Rise for a copy of Firewatch, if I didnt already just gotten Rise earlier

Tizoc

Poison Arrows in Rise of Tomb Raider are too OP.
I stealthed behind 4 enemies at a combat area and one poison arrow killed them all :V

image.php

xLvsbRI.gif

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Spirited, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xWBm0BY.png
R6:S seasons pass (uplay) -- MB-7DBB9E147F88DC99 - Taken by Lone_Prodigy. 11 entrants total.

t1454540199z1.png

Here you have something at least :/

Hektor

FUCK IIIIIIIIIT

Bought XCOM Digital Delux on GMG.

Will either refund the funstock preorder or giveaway the key in an ultrahard sci-fi themed trivia giveaway.

Also bought SFV on gamesplanet.

Is there any way to get Idle Master to idle specific games only, without either creating a massive blacklist, or having to watch it like a hawk? I'd mostly just like to use it to idle games I'm already finished with, but did not end up getting all cards for, or games that got cards added after I finished playing them, but not for anything else.

Buraindo

I bought the original Downfall on Desura, I wonder if I'll get a Steam key for this version.

This is much better. I played the original and it's simply great. It's way shorter than The Cat Lady (two hours at the best), but the story is so much better and disturbing.

I just finished The Cat Lady and thought it was all right, not too bad, bit too long perhaps. This one has a much more interesting premise so I'll keep an eye on it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
holy shit Rise of the TR is pretty o_O

those CD cats totally nailed down the Uncharted thing, I love that. We have a ton of games of a ton of genres, why cant we have more than 1 Uncharted-like

its a little framey in some spots, what should I turn down? I have everything maxed atm

rtcn63

I'm starting to think that with RoTR, it was originally intended to be as difficult as the first game, but somewhere halfway through or near completion the publishers were all "yeah, people said TR was too hard and fight-y, so get on that and don't forget the TPS reports." I just finished a section where the game gives you the option of doing stealth (by which I mean it asks you nicely to consider it), and the game would periodically transition to cutscenes showing enemies huddling around explosive barrels and surrounded by gobs of ammo. Like it had to be intentional.

Also, if you plan on looting enemies, you want to do it *before* finishing the last wave or moving forward too much. Else you'll trigger an objective change that can cause most/all of those bodies to disappear.

holy shit Rise of the TR is pretty o_O

those CD cats totally nailed down the Uncharted thing, I love that. We have a ton of games of a ton of genres, why cant we have more than 1 Uncharted-like

its a little framey in some spots, what should I turn down? I have everything maxed atm

The inevitable "bess grapics" threads this year are going to be a blood bath. It really is a fantastic looking game.

Just getting rid of extras.
ModBot said:
Instructions for longlivegaming:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 1 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (longlivegaming, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xWBm0BY.png
Rayman Origins (Uplay) -- MB-DF9AC2E794867CA3 - Taken by Red Hood
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger -- MB-0275D35B6F263757 - Taken by thesaucetastic

t1454532220z1.png

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
I am giving away 24 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Job the Leprechaun -- MB-1893B4372BCB7012 - Taken by anastef. 3 entrants total.
7th Guest Plus 11th Hour Pack -- MB-4F92D2892966AEAF - Taken by Mikurden. 1 entrants total.
Pinball Thrills Triple Pack -- MB-9FFDA079192BD3B8 - Taken by rainking187. 3 entrants total.
AXYOS -- MB-043A1055D8B5EF52 - Taken by ctw0e. 1 entrants total.
Legends of Solitaire Curse of the Dragons -- MB-2082B74414E180EE - Taken by Purkake4. 4 entrants total.
LowcoBall -- MB-3997B8CD72488832 - Taken by septicore. 3 entrants total.
Fancy Skulls -- MB-B64FD704E5742832 - Taken by Loptous. 9 entrants total.
Anki -- MB-D50E638B87E8DCE7 - Taken by mrks. 4 entrants total.

Betrayer -- MB-1F12863E25E10FB6 - Taken by Nzyme32. 2 entrants total.
AoF Chess Club -- MB-02FEACA1ABA59DE9 - Taken by longlivegaming. 1 entrants total.
The Dwarf Run -- MB-A81039FB8CD1C034 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 3 entrants total.
SimpleRockets -- MB-A23E7BA314F1C5B5 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 5 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Postal -- MB-E0038427A959BE9B - Taken by FLD. 1 entrants total.
qzNSxgo.jpg
Moonlight Minios -- MB-B7B97E35E265B3B8 - Taken by Sammichu. 1 entrants total.
One Finger Death Punch -- MB-5756D375EFB93ADE - Taken by fspm. 6 entrants total.
Militia -- MB-43587F6961ADA254 - Taken by derExperte. 4 entrants total.
Fractal Make Blooms Not War -- MB-4138592B616AF187 - Taken by hesho. 1 entrants total.
The Chaos Engine -- MB-BF9B9210C2520862 - Taken by dave is ok. 3 entrants total.
Starion Tactics -- MB-F3C76BBEABB60AFC - Taken by gaiadyne. 1 entrants total.
Deadlings Rotten Edition -- MB-676A34B716D3A018 - Taken by fuzzy123. 4 entrants total.
Tisnart Tiles -- MB-46DBE30897773274 - Taken by Starwolf_UK. 3 entrants total.
Tex Murphy Complete Pack -- MB-ECEA3EFCC463FB81 - Taken by Costa1774. 4 entrants total.
Glorkian Warrior -- MB-306DC2D9E9097088 - Taken by fenners. 3 entrants total.
Into the Void -- MB-F9E307DE92208918 - Taken by shervinrs. 3 entrants total.
Tesla Effect A Tex Murphy Adventure -- MB-80640F59338F4016 - Taken by Mivey. 1 entrants total.

t1454542359z1.png

Rhaknar

wait...Super_Infra_Man? why did I call you some long ass hard to spell german name in Darkest Dungeon then?

Stupid Steam friends list >_<

youre already dead anyway!

Belgarion

Ahh, I see.
Only have a tenebrium bow so haven't gone there again yet.

If I remember correctly
after finishing a quest the attack ends

Wait, it's
sheep's cheese? I thought it was cheap cheese
I guess that's what happens when you set the banter script OFF.

lol
happened to me too but I spend too much time in shops and ended reading it. Also I saved the game, killed her and loaded back, that was great. Didn't expect NPC's to be so weak, even guards

Parsnip

its me. its like xcom, you can rename your dudes
Cool cool. You should put me in there, I won't die too fast I promise.

For those looking forward to XCOM 2, it will be unlocking in AU and NZ first, in roughly 1 day, 1 hour and 8 minutes. VyprVPN is probably your best if you're in need of a free VPN service that offers a server in AU or NZ, but there is a 500MB limit to be mindful of, so definitely do not try to download the game while connected.
Thanks for the heads up.
And GMG sent their keys in too, yay.

yuraya

Tried out Uplay for the first time since playing Valiant Hearts a few years ago. The client is a like a try hard uninspired version of Battle.net. Very bland and stale meh. Very lifeless.

Anyways Rayman Origins is pretty fun game. Easily worth 1 buck.

Kriken

So, are you just sitting on that R6:Siege uPlay key?

I'm assuming Undertale fans have seen these, but here some official merchandise. The "we're totally not Amiibos" amiibos look pretty decent.

The sticker set looks pretty cool, but if I was in the market to buy stickers, I would've jumped on the vintage David Lee Roth one I found on Etsy earlier.

I'm amazed
Read: maybe a bit jealous
of the success of Undertale, might grab something soon

quick question: Steam shouldn't have an issue installing games on a third drive, right? I know i can install games on two drives but i was curious if it would recognize a third drive as well.

KingKong

because no one else is making games like the original or first Tomb Raider reboots

its like Hitman, I wouldnt care that Absolution was forgettable if there were a ton of Blood Money clones

Rhaknar

im fucking loving how colorful you can make the xcom dudes this time around. the new customization is ridiculous, im going to lose hours (no joke) with that

Nabs

Added store name – Steam Controller - XCOM 2

I see you, Valve. Making an XCOM 2 pack would be pretty smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom