• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

Banned
yo where dem canadas and norways at I need me some fokken hella good Firewatch asap!

cmon bois I know you're hiding them goodies somewhere

fokken norwaypeople and canadapeople shout if you wanna help a brother out fam

promise that I'll love you forever you fokken cunts

also this is my interpretation of "doing the zkylon"

ya'll like it? because I really like it. so deal with it fam

yo where dem canadas and norways at I need me some fokken hella good Firewatch asap!

shame i could have helped you, too

Maniac

Banned
Interesting. What happened to the hair though?

that's hella confusing I agree fam

PureHair™ turned off?

cause like I don't think it looks anything like that in what I've seen but at the same time like I don't have wetness other than in my pants and my PureHair™ is set on a modest setting iirc

cause that there 780ti isn't the strongest card out there fam

a person I've used from SteamGifts (someone here recommended them) is selling it for $14

Wok

Is it just me, or are the
tetris pieces
puzzles really hard in the Witness?o_O I know what I have to do on them but I just can't figure out the correct position.

I read this everywhere but they have been the simplest puzzle for me. Interestingly, I have spent more time on 5 puzzles in a forest than on the whole marsh.

Tomb Raider: VR experience

Monooboe

I read this everywhere but they have been the simplest puzzle for me. Interestingly, I have spent more time on 5 puzzles in a forest than on the whole marsh.

Hmh that must mean I'm missing something obvious.o_O I've never really been stuck in any place until now.

... So you're telling me you don't love me anymore?

Gosh dang it, who's going to plough my arse now?

I digress; I can't take it. I already started to miss punctuation and capitalisation.

Alas, 'twas all for naught.

post it in a proper sentence and i, a canadian, might be able to help watch some fires

Maniac

Banned
post it in a proper sentence and i, a canadian, might be able to help watch some fires

See now... I am a casual pyromaniac, but I'm honestly a lot more interested in the game, and not the act, what with having plenty of availability when it comes to burning actual things down and watching them burn down whilst maniacally, but also equally gleefully, laughing.

e90Mark

Beep
ModBot said:
Instructions for e90Mark:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (e90Mark, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xWBm0BY.png
Rayman Origins (Uplay) -- MB-9181D1089643C044 - Taken by texhnolyze. 3 entrants total.

t1454540320z1.png

dex3108

GTA Online brings so much money to T2 that I am starting to wonder how future R* titles would look like. There is no way that they won't try to do something similar.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
bgexbwB.png

RIP Donkeyman, you made it all the way to Champion too /salute

Annubis

All lies. There's not a single LoL image in this entire post.

dex3108

90+% of T2/2K PC titles are sold digital and 20% of console games are sold digitaly. Now I would really like to see digital copies included in those sale numbers.

MUnited83

For you.
yeah but it has been for a few months now, so unless he pre-ordered it several months in advance, it shouldn't work if he's outside brazil.

oh okay that makes sense, thanks. is this individual from steamgaf by any chance?

The recent keys they have are region locked so getting someone to buy from you won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom