• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Did you remove the part about getting the Russian gmg version for 20$ without a region lock so you can sell them in the bst thread or something? I'm confused.

giphy.gif

I'm playing Rayman Origins for the first time (I bought another version of the game years ago on GMG, but due to the nice DRM I was never able to play it) and I'm blown away by how amazing it is.

I'm playing Rayman Origins for the first time (I bought the game years ago on GMG, but due to the nice DRM I was never able to play it) and I'm blown away by how amazing it is.

and as good as it is, Legends is (mostly) better! the only issue with Legends is that they had to find a way to make the touch screen stuff work on non-touch controls so those stages feel off.

but the rest of the game is easily better than Origins. Even includes many Origins stages, too.

Echoplx

Welcome to reselling. Have a seat.

still shameful though

I Just thought it was strange that he went back and tried to cover his tracks, if he wants to make some profit by leveraging his access to the Russian store that's fine.

I would be wary over this though unless I knew what specific sub it gives access to, might end up getting locked later on.

bigzgod

I Just thought it was strange that he went back and tried to cover his tracks, if he wants to make some profit by leveraging his access to the Russian store that's fine.

I would be wary over this though unless I knew what specific sub it gives access to, might end up getting locked later on.

A friend bought it from someone else selling RU GMG keys. This is the sub that was activated:

https://steamdb.info/sub/88099/

Edit: He should sell at his own risk. Any retroactive locking and the seller is responsible, imo, unless it is disclosed beforehand and the buyer accepts the risk.

Echoplx

A friend bought it from someone else selling RU GMG keys. This is the sub that was activated:

https://steamdb.info/sub/88099/

Edit: He should sell at his own risk. Any retroactive locking and the seller is responsible, imo, unless it is disclosed beforehand and the buyer accepts the risk.

Do we know if this is different to the ROW keys GMG are selling? Anyone willing to check? If it's specific to the RU region there's a chance it will get locked.

He should have checked and added a disclaimer to his post, that's my only real complaint here.

Started and finished Star Wars™:Jedi Knight™: Jedi Academy™ (that's seriously how the title is spelled out lol), took me 9 hours over the course of a couple days. Still to this day has the best lightsaber combat of any Star Wars game, I of course went down the path of the dark side because all of their force powers are the coolest. Really fun game overall, definitely scratched my Star Wars itch I've had recently.

Monooboe

Is it just me, or are the
tetris pieces
puzzles really hard in the Witness?o_O I know what I have to do on them but I just can't figure out the correct position.

Tomb Raider XO vs PC

got damn i said

You can truly see how superior the Xbox One™ (All-In-One Entertainment Systems) is, Lara face has real emotion and depth on the Xbox One™ that is completely lost on the p c version, no emotion or soul in that version at all, also the blurriness represents Lara's confusion and mental struggle, like her mind isn't quite clear, brilliant bit of detail bravo Microsoft, not to mention the completely absent shadows on Lara's coat collar, goes to show those $3,000 (have to be upgraded every year too) Turbo Tax machines are just wrong for gaming, I would much rather be on my comfy couch playing the Xbox One™ version of Rise of the Tomb Raider than I would cramped up at my desk looking at a tiny 12 inch CRT monitor.

bigzgod

Do we know if this is different to the ROW keys GMG are selling? Anyone willing to check? If it's specific to the RU region there's a chance it will get locked.

He should have checked and if needed added a disclaimer to his post, that's my only real complaint here.

We'll have to ask someone who bought it ROW from GMG to be sure.

There are Russian subs already listed however:

https://steamdb.info/sub/88100/
https://steamdb.info/sub/88101/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom