• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmarg

I can't get it

I got it for lambda but got a BR key and now im trying to flip it with some BR friends so I can get him his money back

otherwise i'll just refund him with my money and use a vpn or something cause that's shitty. sent a ticket to nuuvem too but bleh

I thought nuuvem promised row keys to everyone who bought it prior to the lockdown?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
XCOM is finally unpacking....

yay

as usual, it would be faster for me to download the game than it is to unpack it. I dont know why I still preload tbh. Im not too fussed because im going to work soon anyway so I wasnt gonna play it, but its annoying for sure

OOOOH SHIT HITMAN WAS $15 AND NO ONE GAVE ME A HEADS UP!? who got an extra copy? im sad :( everytime i find about these deals i always give some ppl heads up on steam

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
as usual, it would be faster for me to download the game than it is to unpack it. I dont know why I still preload tbh. Im not too fussed because im going to work soon anyway so I wasnt gonna play it, but its annoying for sure

on my end it took 7 minutes to unpack and 6 hours to download :p

Salsa

I thought nuuvem promised row keys to everyone who bought it prior to the lockdown?

I either got it after that which seems unlikely or they somehow saw im from latin america and just sent me a br key cause everything is brazil

madjoki

There's supposedly some dude who got 438 copies, so you might want to hit him up

It was 3 copies max tho, everything else was automatically canceled. (I read this, ordered only one myself because if amazon screws up and it's intro pack only)

Dr Dogg

Requires CPU grunt as well as a decent speed drive. For example I've got it on a WD Blue which while pretty nippy isn't as quick as an SSD but because I've got reasonable clocks on my CPU it's only going to take 30 mins to unpack. Dragons Dogma which I had on my work PC took 8-10 mins to unpack.

Volimar

Watching people on my friends list playing XCOM 2.

B54kTXF.gif

Dsyndrome

Decided to install XCOM 2 after all, but booted some other unfinished stuff to the backlog and uninstalled to free up stuff on the HDD. The casualties were Victor Vran, Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Trilogy, Evoland 2, Party Hard, Sherlock Holmes: Cons. Det., and Oceanhorn.

louiedog

OOOOH SHIT HITMAN WAS $15 AND NO ONE GAVE ME A HEADS UP!? who got an extra copy? im sad :( everytime i find about these deals i always give some ppl heads up on steam

I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me. I got back to my computer before it ended and didn't get a heads up the way I always try to alert people as they come in during these things.

I was even talking to people who bought it, but no "hey, you should get this."

Had no problems. Check-out was quick and easy.

At first I had the store page saying that the product was only available in North America and then telling me I couldn't checkout because I was in North America. Once I finally did get to checkout I kept getting a server error until the PC Download wasn't listed for sale anymore. :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
can you move a game from one harddrive to another, or do you need to redownload it?

Dr Dogg

I think after about 120 hours the batteries in my Steam Controller are in need of recharging. Stupid battery life on this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom