• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

So now Anime is straight up on topic here now.

That sucks, thanks.

So I'm going into XCOM 2 with a different mindset, no saving in-scenario. Hopefully I haven't gotten so spoiled on the systems of #1 that I feel I have to go back to it.

Bronzeman, huh.

Good luck!

I'm going Classic Ironman. I'll reconsider when I lose. (It will happen.)

auch, every one that bought it and isn't in the US is fucked then, I assume.

No, I haven't received anything yet. I have the confirmation for $15 USD.

It helps that I have a history of buying games from there and used a U.S. address that actually corresponds to an apartment complex in New York.

MUnited83

For you.
When Hitman turns out to be mediocre...

040723_MNightShyamalan_bcol_2p.grid-4x2.jpg

I mean, I paid the price of the first location for the whole thing, and I already know the first location is pretty damn good, so even if every other location sucked it would still be fine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Besides, you get to play the beta before it comes out so you can always cancel the preorder if it's not to your liking.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Tales From the Borderlands only gets better each episode; it's like the opposite of TellTale's Game of Thrones.

You'll love the ending, I bet. It's quite a ride.

Last 2 episodes late title cards were disapointing :(

Ep 2 and 3 late title cards were the stuff of legend tho. Man that game was so much better than it had any right being, just hire Telltale writers for every game tbh.

Last 2 last title cards were disapointing :(

Ep 2 and 3 late title cards were the stuff of legend tho. Man that game was so much better than it had any right being, just hire Telltale writers for every game tbh.

It makes up for that with the best end credits song I've ever heard.

And yeah, TftB blew away all expectations. I've said this before, but it really legitimised TellTale in a post-Life is Strange world.

tmarg

Clarification: Naruto is now on topic here.

Go ahead anime fans, talk about how much you love Naruto. I dare you.

Naruto is obviously the best anime ever made. Out of all the anime in existence, it's the one series Valve decided needed to be on Steam.

I have never watched Naruto

if u haven't played it yet, dark souls

one of the best games ever

Yes. Yes it is. On that we can agree.

that feel when you've got no money and there are newer games coming out you want to play and all the games in your backlog are already past tthe 2 weeks refund period.

It's statements/actions like this that made Valve crack down hard on that 2 week limit since people were originally refunding games they had for months and had already completed... :\

dont know what i should to play first ?
Dark Souls 1 or XCOM Enemy Within?
halp

Do you want to play an ARPG or a S/TRPG?
It's not rocket science...

Well, that's kinda reassuring I guess.

It's more than just 30fps lock.

30fps?

Maaannn.... even that's too much. Contradiction had it right at a tidy 24fps... y'know, since it's supposed to mimic a movie or television with the FMV. I would expect any game based on an anime to be follow the precedent set forth by the greatness of Contradiction... it was SteamGAF GOTY #10 after all.

did someone use or try this?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/367670/
Controller Companion

It's alright if you want something basic to allow you to use the gamepad to move your cursor around so that you don't have to screw with BPM. If you're using a DS4 with DS4Windows, you can just use the touchpad though. I've had a few instances where it ends up getting confused when a game started up and messed up the inputs too... but those were few and far between.

idk what's worse

that you havent played Stasis or that you think Cryostasis is fucking awful

It's the goddamn physics, that's what

and the laughably-outdated animation and model work

I think DuskGolem likes that game. It's definitely not on Steam anymore, you have to get it as one of those obscure +1s if you're interested.

I won it here. Out of 109 entrants. Still remember it.

When I got my new rig a month ago, it was one of the first games I tried. Just laughably outdated. This bizarre series of short flashbacks that last five seconds, and then follow up with the seconds leading up to the previous flashback. Wonky movement controls and cheap-looking graphics.

No, but I have tried Cryostasis, and it was fucking awful.

I think DuskGolem likes that game. It's definitely not on Steam anymore, you have to get it as one of those obscure +1s if you're interested.

Has anyone here played Stasis?

StallionFree, if he's around, played it toward the end of last year... I have it installed but haven't gotten to it yet.

I think a lot of people in here have it because it was cheap over the holidays @ GMG (I think it was $5).

Salsa

girl im kinda dating invited me to stay the night just now and I told her I gotta wake up early but what she doesnt know is that my reason to do so is to play XCOM 2

am I cool

there's always sunday man :X

girl im kinda dating invited me to stay the night just now and I told her I gotta wake up early but what she doesnt know is that my reason to do so is to play XCOM 2

am I cool

You get over to her house.

Like, right now. Stop whatever you're doing and go over there. Be a man.

Phawx

am I cool

I can't find the "Oh Salsa!" youtube video.

Salsa

Ask yourself this question:

Do you want this girl to be anything more than a disposable fling?

If the answer is yes, you need to go over there and tell her you'll always make time for her,.

I don't and she doesn't

im dating around

we understand each other and we understand earth's priorities during invasions

I like your rom com vibe tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom