• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
RNG you say

wzhity6.jpg

THE BEST

I try to PM him but i guess he is not taking PMs.

I'll ping him when i see him around here. If not, point him to my and Kriken post ,if you guys can be so kind :)
Weird :|

Anyways, i've added you on steam for now, when eitehr of you are online, and so am I, i'll send you both an invite.

For you, the day Uzzy graced your thread with these gifts was the most important day of your life. But for me..

It was my birthday.
Happy birthday! I hope you have an excellent one!

lEwACD5.png

Se7en (and a few others) invite me sometimes, though not recently.
All I can remember is seeing others get upset with the conversation and then leaving...
naah

Only one who got upset was someone because they had a fight in the steam thread, and that was last month.

The ones from your time were just their way of leaving :p

Also, i'd invite you again but we had a talk about that >_>

Salsa

Playing games at 20fps is funny in my experience.

it's between 50 and 60

some drops to 40s

but it's just kinda really janky at random

just inconsistent. which when it happens every 10 seconds is more annoying than just a low framerate

kagamin

it's between 50 and 60

some drops to 40s

but it's just kinda really janky at random

just inconsistent. which when it happens every 10 seconds is more annoying than just a low framerate

The only thing I dislike is inconsistent framerates (unless its Red Faction Guerilla, I love watching the framerate drop in that game for some reason), that irks me to no end. I can deal with it on handhelds just fine, but I shouldn't have to deal with it on PC if there are plenty of options.

1080p in Kane and Lynch still looks awfully low. I know there's artifacting and all that but something seems wrong. The menu graphics look cleaner than in game.

Anyone else have this weirdness? Super sample it?

zkylon

zkylewd
i would actually really go for a third kane & lynch

they're really unfun games and deliberately so and they've never quite delivered on what they were trying to do but i still like them a whole lot

zkylon

zkylewd
league too stronk ;_;

honestly i didn't wanna start it out cos i'd get hooked for 4 hours and never go to bed. i got a long weekend, i'll have time to play it

happy birthday uzzy

kagamin

Is it time for me to finally get around to beating Valkyria Chronicles? I think it is. After I finish this I can play SC or XCOM EU or Gradnia II. I'm in a VC mood right now though, all thanks to Hero Prinny.

Phinor

Not that I care about anime...

I've said it before and I think it's worth saying again. More and more Steam is turning into just another crappy store, less global than ever before. Everything is region locked and soon half the content is simply unavailable for most of the world. With physical products it's understandable because of shipping issues but with digital products it's a matter of licensing rights and at some point this will change, right? Right.. no, never.

On that note (selling global rights to shitty companies that never want to actually offer your products to your global audience), NHL just decided to block me from watching their league using official sources. No worries, it's only my favourite (and pretty much only) sport to watch so if I want to continue enjoying it like I've done the past 20 years, my only realistic option is to look into non-legit sources. Thanks NHL, once again good job taking care of your global audience. I guess you really learned your lesson when you decided to block most of your official Youtube videos and highlights from us (a block that is still in effect, sure helps build up that audience)

Anteater

I guess they updated Psychonauts and added in controller support (added 360 buttons, the controller worked before but it only had keyboard keys on screen).

yuraya

Wait..are they releasing anime movies on Steam now? That could be the death of the platform as we know it.

Valve needs to step in and do something about it before its too late.

zkylon

zkylewd
they should create a system in which users could vote which anime gets into steam with little to no oversight

what could go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom