• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

At this point the one Dead Rising game I'd play is DR1, like if they make a Definitive Edition release of it with some improvements to the AI from the later games.
DR2 took up a lot of my time when I played it on PS3 XP

Dr Dogg

So this just happened...
291F4AEEB76B8D0A0BBE120DE77ED4B69F08716F
Perfect description of events.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
WinGameStore has a "Build Your Own Telltale" bundle, buy at least 3 games to get 80% off, buy at least 5 and get 83% off, buy 7 or more and get 85% off.

Mostly older stuff (no Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Minecraft etc) and some of them don't include Steam keys, so watch out.

Tizoc

hasn't wrong me in the past, just randomly decided to be a jerk for no reason

Spidey man is the least frighting spider related thing you should worry about.
Besides it's Man Puncher, he rarely if ever posts anything worthwhile, so it's easy to ignore his posts without throwing him into the ignore list XP

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
They'd have to pay me to accept a Telltale key.

Same here. Thankfully everything here is Steam besides Walking Dead S2 and The Wolf Among Us. Certainly not as good as the Humble build a Telltale bundle, but not terrible either if you're interested in picking up some of their older stuff.

Ban Puncher

hasn't wrong me in the past, just randomly decided to be a jerk for no reason

Besides it's Man Puncher, he rarely if ever posts anything worthwhile, so it's easy to ignore his posts without throwing him into the ignore list XP

If posting JIFs is being a jerk than I've been a JIFERK since day dot.

zkylon

zkylewd
eh i don't agree, i like him and everything, but this time he's being a jerk for no reason and i gotta keep my sanity somehow

Wok

What is great about PC gaming is the fact that upgrading one component, e.g. RAM from 4 GB to 8 GB, gives a new youth to the config, to the point that it feels like I have a brand new config!

I would never have thought that this was dragging my config down so hard. Before stutterings of The Witcher 3 (2015) and The Witness (2016), every game was running perfectly fine on 4 GB. Even Tomb Raider (2015) or GTA V (2015) were running fine on low settings.

zkylon

zkylewd
4 gig is pretty low tho

also like upgrading ur ram is like the only one cheap thing that has that effect

everything else is like spending a lot of money (at least here, my 960 gtx costed me almost 500 usd)

edit: obviously not the same everywhere, i think in america u can get a good videocard for like 250 or something, but still, it's not as cheap as ram.

jshackles

What is great about PC gaming is the fact that upgrading one component, e.g. RAM from 4 GB to 8 GB, gives a new youth to the config, to the point that it feels like I have a brand new config!

You can do this on consoles too though

skmMm6Y.png

chronomac

Got an extra:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.

Pix the Cat -- MB-0820B4C135A0B019 - Taken by ExoSoul

Some kind of a game I think.
ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mavromatis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Talisman: Digital Edition -- MB-F62E511E670F1C37 - Taken by user237. 1 entrants total.

t1454695457z1.png

FloatOn

guys I'm a total noob at buying games on non-steam sites

need street fighter 5 on amazon.

does such a thing exist

send help

Ban Puncher

does such a thing exist

send help
Can you buy Steam Cards on Amazon?

Edit - Yes you can. Buy a Steam wallet code off Amazon and use that to pre-order SFV on Steam.

jshackles

does such a thing exist

send help

If you're in the US, then no Amazon is only selling pre-orders of the PS4 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom