• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
H̞̘̻̭ͬ̍͊ͬ̏̚a̡ͫp̴̳̀̓p̉̇̀̿̃y͐̈̽̇̀ ̜̪̥̜̤̩ͫ̔͐͊̂͆̚B͎̖̣̳̒̋͊̚͘i̜̻̮͜r͉t͓̜̩̝͓̤̪̆ͪ͛͊h̯͔͂̉̈͜ͅḏ̬̻͕͍͘ȧ̟̰͝y̯͑̉ͤ͆̊͠ ̖̰͉͟U͌ͨ͌̈͠ź͖z͖̙͔̭ͣͅy̘̳ͫ

What are the best local 4 player games on Steam? Gonna get a few and give my Steam Link a whirl.

I was already planning on Rocket League.

edit: hi wbacon

Uzzy

Do you mind if i join for the LiS one if i already have episode 1? I don't have the other episodes though.

also happy bday :)

I don't mind at all, but I'm not 100% sure if that'll work, as it's the complete season I'm giving away. If you win and it doesn't work, just give it away here again.

Also, thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! I've had a lovely day watching Tinkerbell again and again with my niece, which is just the best.

Pachimari

Okay, so I signed up for the Humble Bundle Monthly, and got my ARK game, I proceeded to cancel my subscription but I assume I'll still get the March bundle, right?

What are the best local 4 player games on Steam? Gonna get a few and give my Steam Link a whirl.

I was already planning on Rocket League.

I recently did some local co-op and I can recommend Broforce. It's really fun and easy to get into.

Risk of Rain turned out to be confusing as hell (played it with someone who never played it before).

Endruen

Okay, so I signed up for the Humble Bundle Monthly, and got my ARK game, I proceeded to cancel my subscription but I assume I'll still get the March bundle, right?

Yes, you will. I subscribed and instantly unsubscribed for this month's bundle and I got it just fine.

Note to self: stop listening to SteamGAF recommendations before i become poor

CaeySY_XIAADO7K.jpg

SteamGAF promotes games so balance it out by heading to YouTube comments to read some negatives.

Ucchedavāda;194359356 said:

to the company that actually made the artbook to begin with

and besides, I have no idea why you're taking such an offense to it being in the sale...other games get included in sales and get no discounts all the time

Tomb Raider franchise is on sale...RotTR isn't...is that some major crime too?

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
SteamGAF promotes games so balance it out by heading to YouTube comments to read some negatives.

read a comment section on a youtube video yesterday.
Learned that apparently The Witness is a non-game.
Who would have thought, puzzle games aren't games anymore.

to the company that actually made the artbook to begin with

and besides, I have no idea why you're taking such an offense to it being in the sale...other games get included in sales and get no discounts all the time

Tomb Raider franchise is on sale...RotTR isn't...is that some major crime too?

I'm not taking offense, I just dont see the point of a game being listed as part of a sale when it is not actually on sale, free DLC or not. If that includes other games than DD:DA, then my lack of seeing the point applies to those games as well.

EDIT: I missed the following on the store page of DD:DA, which was not clear to me from what wbacon wrote:
Includes Official Design Works Art Book - Limited Offer during Lunar New Year, Offer Ends Feb 12 at 10am Pacific.

GaussTek

I was checking out the PC screenshot thread, and damn, Rise of the Tomb Raider surely looks fantastic. Square-Enix should just borrow that engine for future Final Fantasy games instead of Luminous and Unreal (IMO) lol.

Uzzy

read a comment section on a youtube video yesterday.
Learned that apparently The Witness is a non-game.
Who would have thought, puzzle games aren't games anymroe.

It's not a game unless it has violence in. Or more simply, if no big man shoot bad men, no game.

Adry9

I was checking out the PC screenshot thread, and damn, Rise of the Tomb Raider surely looks fantastic. Square-Enix should just borrow that engine for future Final Fantasy games instead of Luminous and Unreal (IMO) lol.

In big open areas the graphics do take a hit, I'm not sure how would it work on a full open world.

oipic

Also, thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! I've had a lovely day watching Tinkerbell again and again with my niece, which is just the best.

Happy Birthday, Uzzy - that sounds wonderful! Glad you've had a great day (and thanks for sharing some of it with us).

Vibranium

Banned
Heh, Grief and Derrick must be salty as hell at Todd Howard getting that award.

Chris Avellone deserves one, the man is an RPG legend.

Bought X-Com 2, officially done with buying games for at least a few weeks. Backlog is getting out of control because I have so many games I actually want to play ;-;

Ucchedavāda;194361744 said:
Are there any good puzzle games on sale? Or hell, any good puzzle-games that are already cheap without being on sale?

The Talos Principle
SquareCells
Hexcells (all of them)
Paint It Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom