• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

C5PVpC4.gif

What on earth is this?

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I did not expect another sale so soon. I'll have to spend some time perusing the deals to see if there is something I'm not aware of that I could use.

I think I won't have time for most of the new games though. The Shadowrun HK mini-campaign is calling me!

The Talos Principle

The Talos Principle
SquareCells
Hexcells (all of them)
Paint It Back

Thank you!

I actually already picked that up Talos Principle a mere few days ago, during the Humble sales, thanks to many positive recommendations, and I've put some 30+ hours into Hexcells, Plus, and Inifinite after a GAF'er recommended them. But that leaves SquareCells, Paint It Black, and Snakebird, all of which looks quite interesting, so thanks again!

Wok

Ucchedavāda;194362446 said:
Thank you!

I actually already picked that up Talos Principle a mere few days ago, during the Humble sales, thanks to many positive recommendations, and I've put some 30+ hours into Hexcells, Plus, and Inifinite after a GAF'er recommended them. But that leaves SquareCells, Paint It Black, and Snakebird, all of which looks quite interesting, so thanks again!

Snakebird is super hard.

Divide by Sheep is not bad too: http://store.steampowered.com/app/252130/

Maniac

Banned
Heh, Grief and Derrick must be salty as hell at Todd Howard getting that award.

Chris Avellone deserves one, the man is an RPG legend.

I've no idea what award you speak of, but all videogame related awards are a fucking joke, even BAFTA-thingiemajiggidies.

Phinor

Im contemplating grabbing Dark Souls 3 and Doom from GMG using 27% voucher. Any reasons why i shouldnt?

Well GMG says their Dark Souls 3 comes from "authorised distributor" as opposed to the publisher so if you want to save even more money, consider cd-key selling sites that have good reputation because they are likely using similar if not the same source for their Dark Souls 3 copies. That's a problem with GMG going that route, if they say authorised distributor as their source, I'll compare GMG prices to cdkeyscom and GMG never wins that fight. Plus, GMG discounts for those titles will be lacking for a long time. They are still advertising discounts on games from mid to late last year with prices equal or higher than what they had them on pre-order.

On that note, because Dark Souls 3 is from an authorised distributor as opposed to publisher, there's a decent chance GMG will have even bigger discount on it than 27%. At this point it's only a chance though, plenty of time before release so it's a dice roll either way.

The Swapper. It's not a "pure" puzzle-game though.

The Swapper is fantastic, and I'll second your recommendation even if it not a "pure" puzzle-game, but I've already completed that one some time ago.

Snakebird is super hard.

Divide by Sheep is not bad too: http://store.steampowered.com/app/252130/

Thank you. I also picked up that one during the Humble Sale. I haven't put any time into it yet, but hopefully I'll get around to it soon, during my vacation.

yuraya

So disappointing the trinelogy coupon can't be stacked. That would have brought down it down to like 3$.

Nonstackable coupons are shit.

Ozium

Happy Birthday Uzzy!
--

I grabbed myself a collection of horror games on sale:

• Bubsy Two-Fur
  • The Charnel House Trilogy
  • Dark Echo
  • Lakeview Cabin Collection

Teppic

Ucchedavāda;194361744 said:
Are there any good puzzle games on sale? Or hell, any good puzzle-games that are already cheap without being on sale?
Antichamber. Not pure puzzle, half of it is figuring out how to proceed. That is a form of puzzle too I guess.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm this close to buying TIS-100.

I'm definitely buying Squarecells and Koi Koi this sale.

Not sure what else.

Do it

cpldcwL.png

Ozium

Please explain what Koi Koi is.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/364930/

I don't get it.

Japanese Rummy played with Hanafuda cards

you have cards in your hand and there are cards on the table, every turn you either draw from the deck or from the table, you have to discard every turn

when you complete a set it stops the game and awards points, you can either stop that round and take your points or call koi koi to keep going to try to earn more sets of cards.. however if you do so and your opponent completes a set it ends that round and you get nothing

wbacon

Capcom USA
Wasn't that supposed to be preorder only? :p

Plans do change! :) We worked with licensing to get the art book extended for the one-off Lunar promotion. It's not meant to be sold on its own as we (and Udon) still need to continue selling the print edition.

From a business and community engagement perspective, the free digital art book is just another means to expand the DD audience.

We're also considering putting together a Fashion's Dogma community contest with prizes. Still working out the logistics and timing on it, but we'll be sure to make some noise once we hash out the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom