• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popstar

QmqXIyj.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
*checks to see if Toukiden's shitty port is finally 75%, sees no discount at all

>_>

Was about to play X-Com 2, ready to play in ten seconds, updated required.

"0mbs of 25 GBs"

*shakes fist at steam*

We should get some steam group Mystara action going on this weekend.

That reminds me. Witcher 3 is 50% off right now in the Steam store.

Expansion pass is still probably without a discount even if the game + expansion pass is like 33% off. :\

Edit: Yup. 35% off the combo, but nothing off the expansion pass itself. Eff you, CDPR.

We're including the 300+ page artbook DLC with the game.
lFR2Y8f.png

That is great! It's not lost after all! :O
Still my birthday, so here's a bump for the giveaway.

And a few more things. Because I can.
You just keep on delivering. Not that I expected anything short of greatness of a GitS fanatic ;)
why is everyone buying this unreal pack?
D'uh. The deal is unreal.
Ucchedavāda;194361744 said:
Are there any good puzzle games on sale? Or hell, any good puzzle-games that are already cheap without being on sale?
The Swapper. It's not a "pure" puzzle-game though.
I just played it. Totally recommend it!

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
One of the keys might be a used so if you end up with a dupe I am sorry in advance. Game looks like crap anyway so you won't be missing anything outside of some free cards

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sub Zero, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Will Fight for Food Super Actual Sellout: Game of the Hour #2 -- MB-859B632CC4E390D0 - Taken by fuzzy123
Will Fight for Food Super Actual Sellout: Game of the Hour #3 -- MB-F5EF927F3F13A36C - Taken by ussjtrunks
Will Fight for Food Super Actual Sellout: Game of the Hour -- MB-6088ED10C478164B - Taken by UnderWaterTree

Haunted

What's everyone using to keep track of the deals in one place? isthereanydeal? cheapshark? steam itself?

Just looking if I'm missing a good resource.

bkw

Figured I'd ask here instead of digging up some super old thread. I'm about to start the Witcher 2, but I didn't keep my save from Witcher 1 from way back in the day. Is it worth finding a save file with similar choices? Or does it not make much difference?

I've played Mass Effect, and I know that game has big character choices that carry from 1 to 3. Is there something similar to that in Witcher? Or is it just some useless weapons, money, and maybe the odd dialog here and there referencing the past?

Pachimari

Seems like I can't add a customized amount of money in Enhanced Steam, and instead can only chose between the pre-defined amounts.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Figured I'd ask here instead of digging up some super old thread. I'm about to start the Witcher 2, but I didn't keep my save from Witcher 1 from way back in the day. Is it worth finding a save file with similar choices? Or does it not make much difference?

I've played Mass Effect, and I know that game has big character choices that carry from 1 to 3. Is there something similar to that in Witcher? Or is it just some useless weapons, money, and maybe the odd dialog here and there referencing the past?

Yep, it's only a few references in conversations, a small cameo in a chapter and some useless gear that you will get rid of pretty fast. Nothing major like ME

Teggy

I bought this during the Winter sale. I opened the manual PDF that day I think with the intention of printing it out but was low on ink. It remained open on my computer. Yesterday I finally remembered to print it out. So I guess I will start playing it in March some time.

Pachimari

Man, just wasted money on an in-game item in Dota 2 again, because that didn't make the game count as a +1 in my Steam library. This is the second time I'm wasting money on an in-game item in Dota 2. I really wonder what I need to buy.

That sucks, what's up with that?

I have no idea. It says, that there's an error with my transaction. So it only works with the pre-defined amounts of money.

Uzzy

I never win but congrats to the winners and big thanks to Uzzy for the giveaway. Happy belated bday

Thanks man. Now the wait begins till next year's giveaway.

You just keep on delivering. Not that I expected anything short of greatness of a GitS fanatic ;)

A true fanatic would have bought this thing of beauty rather than those games. But maybe next paycheque, if I suddenly discover I don't need food or something.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What's everyone using to keep track of the deals in one place? isthereanydeal? cheapshark? steam itself?

Just looking if I'm missing a good resource.

Personally I recommend Enhanced Steam for somewhat obvious reasons. It uses IsThereAnyDeal's prices and such and can integrate with their "watch list", but shows data directly on the Steam store pages.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I see you bought a light bulb and it melted your fucking face veggie.

Thats what you get for buying the wrong bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom