• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I won Hong Kong? nice, will do a playthrough of all three campaigns as soon as I've finished XCOM 2!

Thank you, Uzzy. Our minor squamble over Tunis might even be forgotten ;)

Teggy

yea you can't make cute girls in xcom 2, fuck this game

The first soldier you get reminded me of Lost In Nightmares Jill. Well, I mean she has a dark cap on.

I don't bother customizing my guys. That's a deep dark hole you might never come out of.

bkw

Yep, it's only a few references in conversations, a small cameo in a chapter and some useless gear that you will get rid of pretty fast. Nothing major like ME
Awesome, thanks! I think I'm gonna skip the whole importing save thing then.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/381120

header.jpg

35% off on Steam but you can get it for 50% off at wingamestore

http://www.wingamestore.com/product/4754/Shoppe-Keep-early-access/

Looks like first-person Recettear with worse graphics.

Red Hood

Banned
I'm installing XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within because of you guys. Have never played a game in that franchise.

I have EU installed for a while now too, and it's kinda itching to give it a try. Still have to finish Remember Me though. Great eye candy, terrible game, but I like to finish what I start.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Fuck no, I will. If I cross that line of buying games and not finishing them, there's no coming back.

I think I played through Remember me in december, was ok. Far from good.
Coincedently the game I beat after that was XCOM:EW to prepare myself for xcom 2.

after seeing that thread about H1Z1 splitting into two games, I ended up buying a copy with my steam credit before the split occurs. however, i'm starting to regret buying it based on some of the comments in the thread. is it worth buying now before the split? or is this game just not very good?

after seeing that thread about H1Z1 splitting into two games, I ended up buying a copy with my steam credit before the split occurs. however, i'm starting to regret buying it based on some of the comments in the thread. is it worth buying now before the split? or is this game just not very good?

I don't think it's very good personally.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

Well, you have 2 hours to give it a shot before you can't get a refund.

H½Z½

I'll see myself out.

X-Com 2 performance is so bad, usually in the high 40s during general movement but the special camera moves and drop ships can drop to the mid 20s ;-; 980 ti, maybe it's finally time to take my i53570K to the dump.

Am playing at 1440P though.

Vamphuntr

I've bought The Bureau : Xcom Declassified. People saying it was a bit like Mass Effect and the fact it was 4$ convinced me to get it. I also enjoy the 60s a lot so I guess in a worst case scenario I only wasted 4$.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
X-Com 2 performance is so bad, usually in the high 40s during general movement but the special camera moves and drop ships can drop to the mid 20s ;-; 980 ti, maybe it's finally time to take my i53570K to the dump.

Am playing at 1440P though.

What AA do you use?

zkylon

zkylewd
empanadas, coca cola, new izombie episode for dinner and some leftover icecream for dessert after playing some league games and what awaits me is a long weekend of xcom 2

this is a high moment for me

Pachimari

Please tell me more. Splitting into two games?

Lingitiz

Top 10 Most Disappointing Games of 2015!

1. Star Wars Battlefront
2. Infinite Crisis
3. Mad Max
4. Rainbow Six Siege
5. Halo 5 Guardians
6. Batman Arkham Knight (PC)
7. Heroes of Might & Magic VII
8. Beyond Earth Rising Tide
9. Need For Speed
10. Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Yikes, disagree with a lot of that list although I don't know what kind of expectations Joe had for some of them. ACS and Rising Tide came off of disappointing games prior. Rainbow Six Siege is pretty rad IMO.

Endruen

Pachimari

Dp. I have no idea what happened right there.

But now that I'm at the top, you guys should really wish for Tekken 7 to hit Steam.

Yikes, disagree with a lot of that list although I don't know what kind of expectations Joe had for some of them. ACS and Rising Tide came off of disappointing games prior. Rainbow Six Siege is pretty rad IMO.
It's a long watch, so I get people not wanting to watch. But you should know that he likes Siege a lot, he's just disappointed it has nothing to do with the original games in terms of strategy etc. He says he had lots of fun with Infinite Crisis as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom